[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO again!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: image_search_1461289030141.jpg (779 KB, 1440x956) Image search: [Google]
image_search_1461289030141.jpg
779 KB, 1440x956
They have a point, you know.
>>
>>71860825

No they don't
>>
/pol BTFO indeed...
>>
>>71860825
How does one properly combat this argument? It's out of my realm of thinking.
>>
>>71860825
Why should we let people cross who are loyal to Mexico?

Shouldn't we have the right to let in people who would be proud to be American because they went through the citizenship process?
>>
I can destroy their argument with a simple question. Do you keep your house locked and car locked?
>>
>>71861030
Tell them that the statue of liberty isn't American, it's French. also it's not racist for a sovereign nation to have borders.
>>
>>71860825
>yeah fuck your property rights
>>
>>71860825
face the truth if there would be no borders or countries people would still fight and make they own "little nations" humans can't live in peace
>>
What does choice have to do with geography? You are born in the territory, born to a mother and father of your citizenship unless you are some ayylamao shit.

You are directly a product of your society, and its through this society you will be judged.

And fuck you for trying to destroy national borders. You will eternally be nothing more than an illegal shit.
>>
>>71860825
I do personally not see how these to points are related.
>>
>>71860825
whats stopping them from moving to a 3rd world country if thats the case? do they want to keep their 1st world country privilege?
>>
I did not choose to be poor. Fuck your property. It's all our property

Fucking communists
>>
Fuck Walls
Fuck Locked Doors
No Robber or trespasser is ilegal

Also

>ilegal

Leftists aren't known for their intelligence i supose
>>
>>71860825
Arrest, dispossess, deport.
>>
>>71861242
Because without consent being given to be born of that nationality,, that makes it bad.

Somehow, those retards think that every child should be without a passport until they are 18, and then they should have the right to chose to be whatever nationality they desire, because thats fair.
>>
they are correct.
>>
>>71860825
why do they want to go to (formerly) white countries, then?
>>
could "/pol/ BTFO" threads get banned please? Because like 90% of the time they are just shitty troll attempts
>>
File: Ancomc mas.png (5 KB, 81x84) Image search: [Google]
Ancomc mas.png
5 KB, 81x84
>>71860825
You don't chose your parents. Fuck families. Let's share all of our children, even the pedophiles. There is no difference between a loving parent and a pedophile. Having laws against it just furthers the police fascist state. Everything is arbitrary and silly.
>>
>>71860825
Anyone want to bet these cunts lock their houses up, lock their bedroom doors & don't feed there neighbour
Yet virtue signal to the max
>>
>>71860825
Most countries don't have absolute rejection for immigration, but they do have security and health checks why, TO PROTECT THE HEALTH AND WELL BEING OF THE CURRENT CITIZENS. So to all those that support illegal immigrants, why are you trying to violate the human rights of legal residents and citizens? well? answer me?
>>
>>71861030
Ask them if their house has a door.
>>
>>71860825

"Fuck Borders!"

Surely these people lock their houses/cars when they leave them? They should have nothing to fear, since no human being is "ilegal"
>>
do they consider their pant buttons a border?
>>
>>71860825
We dont choose our color, race or place of birth but its our own choice to rape, kill, steal and hurt others.

the main problem are not blacks, jews, muslims, christians or someone else, the problems are humans in general doing everything in their might to impose own believes and stands onto others, if necessary using force and blood...

humans are the most disgusting creatures in the world
>>
>>71860825
Ok shitskins, you want into our country?

Learn OUR fucking laws, respect OUR fucking ways. Assimilate into OUR society, and don't fucking bite the hand that feeds your sorry asses.
>>
Mexico has a southern border
>>
>>71860825
"fuck nations"

then explain why you want to be here as opposed to Mexico
>>
>>71860825
My nation is elected by only a select group of people, have the lower only to tax those people and those who cross the border of the land collectively owned by that group of people, and only had a duty to serve that group of people and their interests.

We have no ethical obligation to expand our resources on outsiders, just as they have no ethical obligation to forfeit their resources for us.

Humanity is groups of competing tribes, and there is no way to create a singular tribe of equal ownership. Even in a utopian level of technology presented in startrek, people splinter into different planets which have to be allowed individual controls.

We live a world approaching a technological level where any place on the world can be a successful economy regardless of the abundance or lack of resources.

Foreigners can get ducked with their desire to transfer tribal membership to leach off one tribe's economic prosperity, with zero regard for perpetuating that prosperity or adapting to the values and cultures that have prospered.

Their goal is short sighted gain.
This is the increasing swing we've seen in migrant waves in america.

We largely got the adventurous and hard working willing to go from crowded prosperous nations, willing to risk a secure albeit mediocre life in the old country, for the risk of making it in their own in a land of great promise but zero guarantees.

Now we have people who flew their tribe, not because they wish for a new culture, not because they want to be americans, or to risk something; but people who come from worthless cultures, and think that can move their worthless culture to countries where they're legally guaranteed to be better off even at minimum wages.

Fuck these people.
I didn't choose to be born in america; but my ancestors chose to travel across the world to barren planes and built what they had with their bare hands.
They didn't do it so schmucks from shitholes could come over 300 years later
>>
>>71863675
...and demand equal benefit from the fruits of their generations of labor and military service for their tribe.

Yes, I triggered.
>>
File: 1452228698965.png (466 KB, 499x618) Image search: [Google]
1452228698965.png
466 KB, 499x618
>>71860825
>They have a point, you know.
>It makes you think /pol/...

Look guys! The Shillbots received a new update, they can now utilize TWO, I repeat, TWO NEW exclusive phrases besides "/pol/ BTFO"
Amazing...
>>
>>71861786
I remembered some leftist got mugged and blamed it on himself for being too privileged.

Never underestimate them.
>>
I dont choose my parents but that doesnt mean I can force my way into a billionaires family and demand them to treat me like their son
>>
>>71860901
the fact that it's from a leaf easily makes this a case of first post best post
>>
>>71861030
What they're saying to start with is correct. However, that doesn't mean we shouldn't have borders. If people REALLY did think like that, we wouldn't have immigrants at all, but we do, a lot of them, and there's nothing wrong with immigration in and of itself, maybe apart from over population, and having too many people from a certain demographic (>65, <18, more men than women etc).

I'm also not opposed to people of different races. Hell, I dated an asian girl
>inb4 "weeb cuck"
The problem is, I don't want people who don't benefit the country in here. Not only that, we can't have them. Those who are poor, lazy, overweight, self-entitled, violent, religious etc just fuck up and place they're in and they shouldn't be allowed here. If we just have people who benefit the country and assimilate well, we're left with rich, english speaking, not-overweight, non-violent people generally from first world countries. I would argue that there's nothing wrong with that. But this pisses off all the liberals and they protest with shit like "fuck borders" "fuck racism".

It's not racist, it's just that the majority of these people are from certain races, and realising that just means you're a race realist.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.