[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
damn.... she's got you there /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.png (36 KB, 509x332) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
36 KB, 509x332
damn.... she's got you there /pol/
>>
>Sinrenpal Ghag
>Turban
>"poo in any situation"
>>
>Toxic masculinity
>Fragile masculinity

Pick one you doublethink trash
>>
God damn I am so sick of toxic femininity.
>>
File: Capture.png (8 KB, 461x46) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
8 KB, 461x46
>>71858152
lmfao
>>
>>71858296
kek
>>
>>71858296
FPBP
>>
File: jack.jpg (53 KB, 817x535) Image search: [Google]
jack.jpg
53 KB, 817x535
>>71858152
>western women calling anyone fragile
>>
>>71858152
If I did, that same woman would fucking shriek at me 10 times out of 10.

As would everyone else. What the fuck are people even trying to say anymore?
>>
>>71858152
Kind of a retarded argument, I doubt most men can't go to a women's bathroom cos they're fragile and want to protect masculinity, it's simply respect for order and rules in society.
>1/10 made me reply
>>
>>71858296
>only poos in designated shitting streets

DESIGNATED
>>
im just confused. i thought the issue was about potential dangers of letting 5 year old girls use the same bathrooms as 50 year old males. but now i understand. its all about men being weak minded. got it.
>>
File: young man with a heart of gold.jpg (92 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
young man with a heart of gold.jpg
92 KB, 900x900
It has nothing to do with masculinity. If I walk into a washroom with "W" on the door, I will likely be kicked out and possibly arrested.

That said, I've been in a women's washroom before...
>>
the problem is that you first world faggots have gotten so soft that even women want to use the mens bathroom

you fucking homos needs to assert dominance like your ancestors did

>go to colorado to visit an uncle
>go to the movies
>need to take a massive greasy shit
>all toilets occupied
>and yet, not a single sound
>some faggot even tried to drown a faggy fat with a cough
>finally some nu male leaves the stall looking at the floor
>get in
>pull down my pants
>you bitches better speed it up cause shits about to get real
>let in the loudest release they have probably heard in their sheltered pathetic lives
>the stench is so bad even my eyes start to water
>continue dropping nukes like its cawadoody
>some dude starts laughing
>then someone else lets out a massive load
>everyone is keking
>by the time i'm done we can all feel the sweet sensation of a good release, like men do
>the smell is so horrible everyone outside is covering their noses, specially women

thats how you do it you fucking faggots
>>
>>71858397
What do those terms mean to you and why are they contradictory?
>>
>>71858698
So you are saying transgendered women are men? Wow, that's really prejudiced of you.
>>
>>71858152
jokes on her I have no problem using the womens restroom and maintaining eye contact when a woman sees me leaving
>>
>>71858152
This statement would also apply to a woman who had a sex change to become a man.

If you are really a man, then man up and use the ladies room.
>>
>I pride myself in my ability to go poo in any situation
>t. Indian
TOP KEK
OP 10/10
>>
w
>>
>>71858152
In her defense I'll use a women's toilet if it's a one stall bathroom

otherwise I don't really want to run into other women in the bathroom
>>
>>71858421
10/10 OP
>>
>>71858790
No one cares about your shitting fuck off
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.