[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm kinda giving up on politics and other things in general,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 394x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 394x495
I'm kinda giving up on politics and other things in general, I don't particularly wanna heavily drink or smoke any more I'm increasingly dissatisfied with those around me, my society and the world as a whole, I distract myself with petty memes, video games and sickening jokes, I am dissatisfied with the fact I spend my life on the Internet and I despise being another cog in the machine and most likely I'll end up in debt, a wage slave like the rest. This world seems to be nothing but misery and hate and I almost and consumed for that but I actually deep down want nothing more than to get along with everyone and live free, joyous and in peace. It's becoming increasingly clear that there's great evil afoot in this world and our souls and spirit broken, the only avenue I increasingly find I my faith but I'm not even courageous to defend it half the time, the worst thing is I know I'll most likely repeat this all again tomorrow. Is there any political hope /pol/? Or should I just wait for Jesus Our Lord and Saviour to return at this point and focus on my faith more so in the mean time?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkxk995SK68

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJqnyETHYXE
>>
>>71857634
You should just kill yourself. Jesus isn't coming back because he was a millenarian preacher who thought the world was coming to an end within his lifetime, which is why he told people to drop everything and follow him. A rational messiah does not give people bad advice to abandon their lives.
>>
>>71857901
>click 'embed' on first video
>title is 'religion is more important than politics'
>laugh at the fact that secular politics has usurped religion in the realm of upholding morals and instructing the future generations
>close the video
>>
>>71857634

Personally I think you should just take up a hard drug like heroin.
>>
File: IMG_1692.jpg (171 KB, 893x893) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1692.jpg
171 KB, 893x893
>>71858165
>click 'embed' on first video
>it's a pastor
>he's saying things that contradict my worldview
>telling me I need to stop being a faggot
>I like being a faggot
>quick think of something witty to say
>Aha!
>Type "politics is more moral than religion"
>Chuckle as I enter the captcha and hit Post.
>That was a close one, God almost got me.
>>
>>71858511
>be ameridiot
>be unable to read properly

I didn't say that politics is more moral, I said that it's usurped the traditional place of religion in most societal functions, including the instruction of social morality.
>>
File: 1458865918927.jpg (521 KB, 1362x779) Image search: [Google]
1458865918927.jpg
521 KB, 1362x779
>>71858511
also here's a nice meme to match yours
>>
>>71858802
that pic is just what the jews want us to think
>>
File: IMG_1328.png (322 KB, 713x995) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1328.png
322 KB, 713x995
>>71858802
>>
File: lynchtrayvonamericanpsyco.jpg (15 KB, 240x255) Image search: [Google]
lynchtrayvonamericanpsyco.jpg
15 KB, 240x255
>>71857634
Nigger get computer degree make 200k year invest, become parasite on the system

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trump-loves-america
>>
File: 1460988356871.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460988356871.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1080
>Christians spend decades fighting fag agenda.
>Atheists spend decades pushing it.
>Christians spend decades fighting abortion.
>Christians spend decades fighting feminism.
>Christians spend decades fighting promiscuity.
>Christians spend decades fighting miscegenation.

>Country starts to crumble.
>Economy goes to shit.
>Atheists get redpilled.
>"Fucking Christians caused this!!"
>>
>>71858802
You seem to forget jews believe jesus is boiling in a cauldron of shit in hell, whilst it is literally never jews who are supporting or endorsing Christianity (in exception to AIPAC who use fundy christians money). Jesus called out the Jews for what they had become, Judaism and Christianity couldn't be further apart. One accepts all people, and another is exclusive to a certain group.
>>
File: IMG_1323.png (130 KB, 881x703) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1323.png
130 KB, 881x703
>>
File: 1460682210528.png (729 KB, 573x1552) Image search: [Google]
1460682210528.png
729 KB, 573x1552
>200 years ago
>Everybody was expected to go to church
>Atheists obliged to stfu in public
>95% white nations.
>White power everywhere.
>Europe and N. America rule world.
>Colonialism still going strong.

Yeah, the Jews really want Whites to accept Christianity again.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q13GGcIrKeg
>>
>>71857634
LEAVE 4CHAN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liPJFT-5Bug
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.