[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP Germany
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1449129186534.jpg (138 KB, 1200x1056) Image search: [Google]
1449129186534.jpg
138 KB, 1200x1056
>>
Already making America great again
>>
>>71857291
They didn't think this through. You can only come here from a shitskin country, even if you're a shitskin yourself.
>>
>>71857398
Whats the difference?
>>
>>71857398
WE'LL PUT THEM WHEREVER WE WANT, FRITZ.

>Kanzlerakte ftw!
>>
>>71857456
America is not a shitskin country in the eyes of our politicians.
>>
>>71857291
>degenerates moving away themselves
>Trump wouldn't have to do anything
>makes america great again by doing nothing
>>
>>71857291
>muh ethnic purity

Let them come. Germany is the new America.
>>
>>71857398
>They didn't think this through. You can only come here from a shitskin country, even if you're a shitskin yourself.

That is wrong. If they fly to Turkey from the US, they are immediately considered a refugee if their original home country or the country of their ancestor is poorer than Germany.

Alternatively, they should just claim that America oppresses them by not handing them enough gibsmee for free, and the didndunuffins will get houses and cars and lots of money from Germany.

This is how the world is now.
>>
>>71857291
>tfw always seen germany as an interesting place to go
>watch liberals ruin Germany over the years
why....
>>
>>71857689
lol you are either 18 or a poorfag.

>live in a wealthy city
>attend university
>didn't even know we had an immigrant problem because everyone I know and interact with is white
>>
>>71857689
So wait you are telling me that i can abuse that aswell?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doGWbSr4dOA
>>
>>71858036
we fliying to germany soon?
>>
am waiting to see...

'If Trump wins, me, my wife, and her son, are moving to Germany'
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.