[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
libtards BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: niggerwithaids.png (461 KB, 649x623) Image search: [Google]
niggerwithaids.png
461 KB, 649x623
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/04/23/love-song-prince-wrote-donald-trump/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkBs2tw89dk

>(chorus)

>Donald Trump (black version), maybe that’s what you need.

>A man that fulfills your every wish, your every dream.

>Donald Trump (black version), come on take a chance.

>A 1990s love affair, the real romance.

Event his liberal anti-gun aids infested nigger knew The Don™ was what women wanted and was the epitome of an alpha male.
>>
RIP in Purple Rain, sweet Prince.
>>
>>71857037
>black version
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>71857037
Is that why they killed Prince, because he was a Trump supporter? Interesting.
>>
>>71857409
i was just thinking this

we went too far with our meme magic
>>
>>71857037
deleted?
>>
>>71857339
Someone like Donald, but black.
>>
>"I-I never liked him anyway..."
>>
>>71857627
>before death
who?
>after death
such a genius, RIP in piece(like if your sad ;0)
>after song
hes a shitty drake ripoff
>>
>>71857037
is that guy really black? he looks white
>>
>>71857993
I wouldn't doubt for a second he has recent admixture but apparently he's not a direct mix of black/white. Then again my mom is the same color as prince and both of her parents have an average dark brown AA skin tone. No recent white admixture to speak of.
>>
>>71857612
I was just thinking that the other day. If Trump was black, he would be unstoppable. They couldn't call him racist anymore and he would play the race card so well against everyone that attacked him, that the liberal press would either have to shut up or go full white pride on him
>>
>>71857037
Oy vey they SHUT IT DOWN
>>
Prince was a Jehovah's Witness. Of course he's right wing.
>>
It's funny how people think Prince was a flaming faggot, but he was actually pretty conservative, and opposed gay marriage.
>>
>>71857037
HOLY SHIT STICKED AUTOPLAY SONG WHEN THIS SOUNDS AMAZING!
>>
>>71860428
lets make it happen
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.