[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Madeline Albright
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10
She says that she is disappointed by Poland because she thought that Poland understood how important is to have a multiethnic society and our new government seems to not understand it and makes a regress in mentality of Poles and creates national phobias. She also seems to be worried by a lack of respect for democratic procedures of our new "right-wing" government.

http://onet.tv/i/news/madeleine-albright-w-ktora-strone-zmierza-polska/l24234
>>
File: merkel-_zion__article.jpg (37 KB, 680x500) Image search: [Google]
merkel-_zion__article.jpg
37 KB, 680x500
>>71857011
>She did not learn until adulthood that her parents were originally Jewish and that many of her Jewish relatives in Czechoslovakia had perished in the Holocaust, including three of her grandparents.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madeleine_Albright
OH FOR FUCKS SAAAKE! IT NEVER ENDS, EVEEER!
>>
>>71857011
>how important is to have a multiethnic society

Did anyone ask her how important it actually was, and why?
>>
>>71858038
Because it's 2016.
>>
>>71858038
ayy lmao
>>
>>71857011
why is it important to have a multi ethnic society?
>>
>>71858104
No idea. But looks like it is important somehow.
>>
The problem is that Poland has Western country as a neighbour, that's why all Africans and Middleeasterners go to Germany, not here, because we are objectively poorer.

Anyway, she is right that it doesn't justify our new government's anti-refugee rhetorics. If we can't get refugees for ourselves, we should at least support politically and financially those countries who receive a lot of refugees, send there our people who would help them and so on. Unfortunately our government doesn't understand it, they perceive refugees as some kind of "terrorist threat"
>>
>>71857011
>foreign jew telling poles how to run their country
i hope you guys don't take this shit seriously
>>
>>71858579
>i hope you guys don't take this shit seriously

We do. She did a lot good things for our country and she belongs to the same club with Kissinger and BrzeziƄski. They are very influential and i think that Poland shouldn't make them angry
>>
>>71858481
refugees clearly aren't a terrorist threat, since they've only been involved in two major terrorist attacks in europe in the last few months
>>
Reminder that Albright is a kike who thinks it's important for Israel to be a monoethnic society.

She's upset because Poles have been such good goyim helping ZOG kill Muslims in the Middle East in recent years.
>>
>>71858738
>who thinks it's important for Israel to be a monoethnic society.

She really said it? That Israel should be a monoethnic country? I know only about her supporting idea of two-state solution.

Besides Israelis are not monoethnic, most of those whom i know personally have various colours of skin: from black to white
>>
>>71858820
>most of those whom i know personally
kike shill detected
back to aushwitz
>>
>>71857011
Oh please. Poland is a puppet of the United States now. The only reason they're so against refugees and degeneracy is to gain the popular vote for the current party. The Polish people have been had good, playing on their fears of getting rapist muslim immigrants to raise a government that proceeded to literally take over the country's media, and is propping up the corrupt government of Ukraine, scaring the Baltics with the Russian boogyman, and is actually asking to house US nuclear weapons and bases.

When Madelin "it's worth starving millions of Iraqi children for democracy" Albright says something against the Polish government, it's not saying it because she doesn't like the current regime there.
>>
>>71857011

sounds like your democratic procedures are working just fine
>>
>>71857011
>Poland understood how important is to have a multiethnic society

Oy vey, look to Poland-Lithuania, now that multiethnic state ended so well!
>>
>>71859056
>kike shill detected

Wut? I only state obvious facts. Israelis are not monoethnic, they are multiethnic, you can meet Israelis in all colours: black, brown and white. I would say that they are monocultural because most of them are of the same nationality and faith. Poles on the other hand are both: monoethnical and monocultural
>>
>>71859368
Yup, Israelis look like gypsies actually, so clearly Ashkenazi Jews descend from the Khazars

Anyway, by multiethnic I'm sure she meant multicultural, fuck her, she's a typical politically correct liberal
>>
>>71859337
Commonwealth was destroyed by strong nationalist/national Russia and Germany.
>>
We either have one kike in Finland and one in Poland or the ike goes back and forth between those 2 proxies.
This is the famous jewess, israeli- firster who got the US involved in Serbia.
>>
>>71857011
We had multiethnic society but germans messed it up during world war 2 so fuck her.
>>
>>71859368
>hey are multiethnic
Your mother's cunt. They are all Jews, they have an APARTHEID state but no one else is allowed to have one.
Why not? The Jew Media won't allow it.
>>
>>71859652

That's bullshit though. Around 20% of Israels population are Arabs. I think that Poland deserves more to be called "apartheid state" because 95% of our citizens are Poles.
>>
>>71859542
Commonwealth was destroyed by traitors from Ruthenia, because they bought the idea that Moscow is the protector of the Orthodoxy. There's your multicultural state

Ruthenia decided to ally with Moscow, because it felt cultural bonds with it

And then polish magnates on ruthenian lands dominated the political life of the Commonwealth and were able to sell themselves to foreign rulers and to block reforms

Multiculturalism destroyed Poland-Lithuania
>>
>>71860016
>Multiculturalism destroyed Poland-Lithuania

There is so many theories explaining falldown of the Commonwealth that i already can't say which one is correct
>>
she should have her spine drilled into
>>
>>71860242
Then read Feliks Koneczny. He claimed that Poland wanted to make a synthesis of the latin West and the byzantine East, and it failed miserably. Face it - Ukraine didn't integrate with Poland, just look at them

>Oto skutki dÄ…ĆŒeƄ do wynalezienia syntezy Zachodu i Wschodu! Przez tę syntezę zginęliƛmy. Bo WschĂłd zawsze gĂłrą, gdy ZachĂłd w imię poszukiwania syntezy do niego się zniĆŒa. Utraciliƛmy związek z krajami cywilizacji chrzeƛcijaƄsko-klasycznej, ƂaciƄskiej

http://www.nonpossumus.pl/biblioteka/feliks_koneczny/polska/polska.php

http://www.rp.pl/Plus-Minus/312239905-Smolensk-Ziemia-przekleta.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9TmfSo2-s8
>>
>>71860595
I don't know. I think that if Russia and Germany were neutralized at that time, Commonwealth would be fine.
>>
File: 1460921096978.gif (892 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1460921096978.gif
892 KB, 480x270
>multiethnic =! multiculturalism

Why do leftists conflate the two?

Is it because they view "white European society" as bad?
>>
>>71859554
RARE
>>
>>71860742
There were definitely many factors, but it was one of them. Poland had the richest families in Europe and they couldn't even support financially a normal army. Why? Because they were corrupted by eastern culture

If Russia and Germany were neutralized, then PLC would just probably stay a corrupt, desintegrated state with inner tensions
>>
>>71860931
Yep. If you want to live here - assimilate and live like us.

if not - get the fuck out, we don't care how it was in the shit hole you lived.
>>
>>71860931
European cultures value individualism and hard-work. Progressives can't push their experimental ideologies in an environment like that
>>
>>71859554
We are trying to have a serious discussion here, we don't care about your kikes going back and forth, have mercy, dude
>>
>>71857011
>le international homeless

I'm sorry polbros.
>>
>>71861692

No need to be sorry. She is right about our government. They try to push national egoism in really hard times when we all are worried about Russia's behaviour and crisis of unity of the EU. I think that placing Poland in such position is not the wisest thing to do. We should be more pro-EU and more solidary today than anytime in the past
>>
>>71862138
What's wrong with Russia?
>>
>>71857011
Hey Poland, you should ask tony abbot to come visit like the Ukraine did. He is super based on illegal immigrants.
>>
File: taylor-laughing.gif (972 KB, 500x234) Image search: [Google]
taylor-laughing.gif
972 KB, 500x234
>>71862317
>What's wrong with Russia?

It is a rhetoric question, right?
>>
>>71862456
Poland doesn't have problem with illegal immigrants because Poland doesn't have illegal immigrants
>>
>>71862639
No, what's wrong with Russia?
>>
>>71862824

You should be ashamed to even ask such questions, just like i feel embarrased to answer them
>>
>>71863037
Still waiting for the answer.
>>
>>71858038
this is actually the question of the now

what is so important about having a multiethnic society?
>>
>>71863336
>what is so important about having a multiethnic society?

It may be important from ideological point of view. If your society is multicultural and multiethnical, it means that you are open for everybody. It is important from point of view of globalisation
>>
>>71860016
Nah, dude. The multicultural thing worked pretty well back then. The times were different, and "multiculturalism" was more about coexisting, than pretending everybody is equal. Hell, even Tartars were integrating. In their own special way - by pretending that our king is their Great Khan, and that the arabic Quaran is somehow the wrong version of the scripture. Anyway, you had dozens of nationalities in cities, you had different ethnic and religious groups in the Crown and the Duchy, etc... The system was working pretty well.

There were however two significant problems. The first one was the inability to enforce proper administration and judicial system in Ukraine. You can actually trace that problem to our wars in Moldova, where we accidentally lost people crucial to the treasury administration in the whole Borderlands region. Once they were gone, Ukraine became unruly, governed by uncontrolled Ruthenian (but polonised) magnates. The grievances Cossacks had were of course expressed by religion and ethnicity, and misdirected at Poles, but their source did not have anything to do with multiculturalism. It was all about the inability of the state to perform its function.

The other problem was Sigmundus III Vasa, being a total retard who misunderstood key elements of the political system and wasted one by one every opportunity to reform the state. That fucking moron despised the executionists movement, which wanted to grant him more power, simply because most of executionists were calvinists. Sigismundus actually started to rip apart the fabric of society on religious grounds. It's a tragedy, that this guy ruled for over 40 years, while Bathory only had a ten years reign.
>>
>>71863687
Why do we need a globalised world? why is it such a necessity? what benefits does it provide because from my stand point nuclear arms did more to secure global peace.
>>
>>71863900

Unification of humanity, destruction of nations, creating one global society ruled by one global elite of power.
>>
>>71864473
To what end? we haven't cracked immortality so the entire edifice will stagnate and crumble possibly throwing humanity into recession.

Do they even care about the fracture points occurring inside societies? the middle east is one giant cluster fuck of cultures fighting each other the same for Europe last century.

I really get annoyed with how out of touch the trans Atlantic elite are it reminds of the royalty before they got guillotined in Europe.
>>
File: Only_Democracy_Most_Moral.jpg (93 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
Only_Democracy_Most_Moral.jpg
93 KB, 768x512
>>71859761
>>
>>71863037
>they are bad goys-i meant guys
>>
>>71864473
How do you want to unificate humanity by fucking up most developed western societies? The rest of the world will still be retarded and divided.
>>
>>71865231
>How do you want

Do I? I am nobody. I only go with the river flow.
>>
>>71857011

She's still alive?
>>
>>71863687
yes
>>71863900
to sell more goods to more people, imho
>>
>>71865367
Your river flow with dry up without funding. And they will run out of cash in the pretty begining if they fuck up parts of the word that have most of the cash.
>>
>>71865735
world*
>>
>>71857011
another shoah

how dare white non-kikes decide their own destiny
>>
File: bnai.jpg (220 KB, 480x1455) Image search: [Google]
bnai.jpg
220 KB, 480x1455
>>71857964
>>
>>71858104
>>71858222
>why is it important to have a multi ethnic society?

Destroyed nations with no sense of identity are easier for the kikes to control. The ethnic conflicts that occur also provide distractions for crooked kike globalists to rob nations blind with central banks and trade deals.
>>
>>71865991
So that's so simple, wow...
>>
File: jamnik.jpg (191 KB, 970x617) Image search: [Google]
jamnik.jpg
191 KB, 970x617
>>71859230
>When Madelin "it's worth starving millions of Iraqi children for democracy" Albright says something against the Polish government, it's not saying it because she doesn't like the current regime there.

Top-tier mental gymnastics there Gypsy.
>>
>>71867607

http://www.forbes.pl/albright-polska-pokazuje-jak-dzialac-w-ue,artykuly,177415,1,1.html

So sad that she had to change her mind
>>
File: kaczynski.jpg (378 KB, 1200x660) Image search: [Google]
kaczynski.jpg
378 KB, 1200x660
>>71867707
The slovak Gypsy was raging that since we do not suck putin-the-white-savior's cock it must all be an elaborate lie and our government will surely flood us with niggers any day now. The idea that one can be openly anti-Putin and nationalistic is too difficult for the Roma brain.
>>
>>71868066

Yes. Besides Putin is nobody's saviour except himself and his croonie friends
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.