[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>implying this movie isn't the most redpill dropping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: zulu.jpg (180 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
zulu.jpg
180 KB, 1920x1080
>implying this movie isn't the most redpill dropping piece of cinema of all time

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3i6ajb

>opens with a dumb Swedish man and his daughter, the man assures his daughter they need to convert the Black Zulu to Christianity and show them Jesus' love
>Zulus go apeshit and brave White British army defends the Swedecucks

This movie literally lionizes colonialism, fighting for your race, and shows how Blacks really are. Not only is it redpilled as fuck, but it's also entertaining as fuck. It's exciting to watch. Go, do it now. I am watching it as I type.

>implying you're not going to hell if you don't raise your kids on this movie
>>
>>71856924
It's just a movie. Don't get too into it, otherwise you're falling for the flickering Jew.
>>
Zulu soundtrack is so fucking great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvpnNa1nFWI
>>
File: SBsMOHd.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
SBsMOHd.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>71856924
I watched that movie when i was 10 or something. I enjoyed seeing the niggers get shot back then already.
>>
File: 1431276623435.gif (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1431276623435.gif
3 MB, 720x480
>>71856924
My father was a policeman during the Brixton Riots. He told me about how they'd set up a camp for the police where they could get hot food and warmth etc. Of course, they needed to also keep morale up so they had a projector showing two films on repeat.

One was Zulu.

As well as this, he told me about how they had rounded a bunch of black rioters up and put them in a police van. They were hitting the sides and causing a scene and the police outside were trying to calm them down. He told me during the commotion he shouted "Front rank, fire!"
>>
>>71857772
typical deutschmensch
>>
File: pepe.jpg (752 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
752 KB, 550x535
>>71857902
>Brixton Riots
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1981_Brixton_riot
>Brixton in South London was an area with serious social and economic problems.[5] The whole United Kingdom was affected by a recession by 1981, but the local African-Caribbean community was suffering particularly high unemployment, poor housing, and a higher than average crime rate.[6]
Isn't it always the same fucking story? "We wuz o-pressed so we was foest into a liffa craim"
>>
>>71858085
Mhm, after the riots a ton of money was flooded into black areas to keep them from chimping out again.
>>
>>71856924

>native people rebel against colonialists
>"see? imperialism is justified"
>>
File: bunnies.jpg (152 KB, 960x548) Image search: [Google]
bunnies.jpg
152 KB, 960x548
>>71858163
fucking every time, makes me so angry

There's no breaks on this train. The cultural rot is locked into power, and can't be stopped. Yet.
>>
>>71858085
thats a pretty dank pepe you got there
>>
>>71856924

>Are you oldfag enough??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9ZFVKe3VzA
>>
>>71858894
no

sorry ukrainebro
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.