[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Racewar Really Coming?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1456790172752.jpg (22 KB, 337x372) Image search: [Google]
1456790172752.jpg
22 KB, 337x372
I'm starting to think it's going to happen soon. Like, this year soon.

Nationalism on the rise, people getting tired of SJW movements like BLM, Jewish lies being revealed...

I've even noticed slight changes with /pol/

/pol/ used to be either apathetic, civil, or even kind to Israeli posters.

Now I've noticed when one says the littlest thing, people jump on them and call them kikes even if it's considered based.

I think most people just don't care about how "bro-tier" you are anymore. You always will be part of the problem. Most people are just tired of anything that's not their people or are slowly progressing to that.
>>
Nope
>>
File: Oglaf redo undertale spier.png (64 KB, 1000x782) Image search: [Google]
Oglaf redo undertale spier.png
64 KB, 1000x782
>>71856491
Nigga 90% of people don't visit /pol/
>>
>>71856491
FUCKING KIKE
>>
Haha yeah
>>
>>71856491
I'm starting to think it will never happen and white people will just quietly accept extinction as every country becomes South Africa.
>>
Things are happening in Europe, things can't go on like this forever. It is just not sustainable, our civilisation is a steeper downward path than the fucking soviets in the 80s.
The Swedish state is going bankrupt fast and what comes after i can only guess but there will be conflict, and that type of conflict tends to happen along ethnic lines
>>
>>71856491
>/pol/ used to be either apathetic, civil, or even kind to Israeli posters.
newfag detected.
>>

>>
File: lell.png (59 KB, 576x507) Image search: [Google]
lell.png
59 KB, 576x507
>>/pol/ used to be either apathetic, civil, or even kind to Israeli posters
>he actually believes this

Are you sure you're not thinking of /int/?
>>
People will be complacent as long as the economy isn't completely shit.
When the next great depression happens we'll see niggers burning cities in the US and whites retreating to armed enclaves, Euros closing all borders and deporting mudslimes en masse, peasant revolts in Brazil and China, etc.
>>
>>71856944
>>71857049
>>71857191

I know there was insults/banter, but I guess I meant to say there is more aggression to them now
>>
>>71856491

If anything, we tolerate them more now and some are even full blown GREATEST ALLY toward them. Anyone that claimed to be a Jew was ran off of the board before we got flags.

/pol/ and /new/ prior to flags and the great December cucking was all DAH JOOZ and various other conspiracy theories (mostly all centered around JOOZ).
>>
>>71856491
in the next bloodbath there will be people dying left and right, but mostly the ones that arent welcomed to europe. i bet we see mix of france revolution and germanic natsoc rise all in one to really trash the fucking faggots who ruin everything today

lets face it, german in world wars were repesenting the people, just like in france before them. people who you dont want to die will be killed in the process, but its the only way to get rid of those you dont want around you. let the anger and fury of the people be let loose upon the world
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.