[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pope takes muslim refugees to Vatican, leaves Christians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
>A Christian brother and sister from Syria say they have been 'let down' by the Pope after he left them behind in a Lesbos refugee camp despite promises they would be given a new life in Italy.

>But what seemed like the chance of a lifetime was cruelly snatched away when they were told the following day they couldn't go. Instead three Muslim families were taken.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3550138/Betrayed-Pope-Lesbos-Christian-brother-sister-desperately-disappointed-told-rescued-Holy-Father-left-red-tape.html
>>
File: 19528571206.jpg (28 KB, 390x310) Image search: [Google]
19528571206.jpg
28 KB, 390x310
>>71854718
A cuck religion making a cuck decision. Surprise surprise. And they call us Protestants "heretics".
>>
>>71854718
Someone needs to end that pope. What a disgrace.
>>
>>71855385
>Following any Abrahamic religion
>The year of your lord 2016
>>
>>71854718
No wonder. They look like spaghettis. Not brown enough for Karma points.
>>
>bandwagoning the Spanish national team
>>
Emperor Augustus would be surprised about the future of Rome.
>>
>>71854718
Another western institution abandoning the people it was set up to serve. Nothing to see here.
>>
>>71855651
thats pretty much latin america summed up
we see catholism as tradition and culture but dont take it that seriously.even the jews ; which are by the way the strongest religious minority in Mexico dont take shit seriously
>>
This makes me really angry for some reason.
>>
Of course we're blaming the Muslims and not the people who refused to admit them
>>
File: 1461318742432.jpg (56 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461318742432.jpg
56 KB, 500x500
>>71856210
Same with Eastern Europe. I'm atheist, but traditionally Protestant and hardcore Christian.
>>
>You atheists are too selfish and self-centered
>If you were christian like us you would be part of a family that protects one another

top fucking keked
>>
>>71854718
Embrace Odin you heretics! There is still time for you!
>>
can someone explain to me the point of a religion that changes to adopt the policies of whatever is considered to be trendy?

isn't the point of religion that it's immutable?

I get that they want to appeal to young people but basically all this pope is going to do is get people that wouldn't go to church anyways to think that maybe Catholics aren't as bad while actual Catholics will turn away in disgust
>>
Maybe these Christians economic migrants should stop begging for handouts and pull themselves up by their own bootstraps.
>>
>>71856364
the muslims refuse to admit western values, why should they be admitted then.
>>
>>71854718
Since the Pope could not take all refugees he is a failure, apparently.
>>
>>71856090
The church was set up to serve all people
>>
>>71854718

Pope on a rope, please
>>
>>71855715
Go away and take meth or something leaf
>>
>>71856564
basically the jews will fuck them if they dont play along.

look at how efficiently they destroy catholocism in america with the liberal media and see how easy it would be to wipe them out for being bigot nazis
>>
fuck this shill pope.

Someone kill that fucker.
>>
>>71856564
it's most likely damage control to reduce the number of quitters and nothing more. normies often have the catholic faith from their parents but "can't identify with it anymore", they're just making it easier for them to stay catholic without having an actual reason to be.
>>
>>71854718
They look italian anyways and our cheistian it would of not harmed italy letting them in
>>
>>71856913

Except Christians it would seem.
>>
File: 14214242141.jpg (91 KB, 385x556) Image search: [Google]
14214242141.jpg
91 KB, 385x556
>>71855385
taking nonrepresentative ''western'' muslims and not actual muslims like pic related.

lmao libtard pope
>>
>>71856821
>western values

gay marriage and cuckoldry? No thanks
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.