[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 23
File: PHScorn.jpg (22 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
PHScorn.jpg
22 KB, 590x350
Donald Trump is not a real conservative.

"Donald Trump is a symptom, not a disease. The disease is the death of real political conservatism: a cool, intelligent reluctance to believe that all change is good, a love for the established, the particular and the well-worn.
During the 1980s, many people mistook Thatcherism and Reaganism, actually a wild form of liberalism, for conservatism. They lapped up the temporary riches it provided and now find themselves yearning for leaders to take them back to a world of secure jobs and secure borders.
Mr Trump, Olympically stupid and ignorant in many ways and virtually thoughtless, has the low feral cunning to spot this need and to pretend to meet it.
Of course, he hasn’t a clue how to go about it. But it’s not impossible that such a person will gain high office before long."- Peter Hitchens
>>
File: Hitchens_family.png (22 KB, 446x361) Image search: [Google]
Hitchens_family.png
22 KB, 446x361
>>71854366

So which of the brothers is dumber? The degenerate "NATO is for the good of mankind" kike lover or the Bible-thumping le morality man?
>>
>>71854366
>no true scotsman
>>
>>71854366
>Olympically stupid and ignorant in many ways and virtually thoughtless,
He's generally right about the rest, but wrong about this. Everything Trump has been doing has been with the sole intention of getting the nomination, and now he's about to pull it off.
>>
He's not trying to be a conservative you idiot.

>if you run republican you are assuming yourself a conservative

This is the garbage logic that is going to dissolve the GOP when he gets his presidency.
>>
File: based rockwell.jpg (89 KB, 650x567) Image search: [Google]
based rockwell.jpg
89 KB, 650x567
>>71854366
a racial jew doesn't like trump? i'm surprised. i know you're a "christian" now peter, but you can't suppress your inner jew forever.
>>
>>71854859
>if you run republican you are assuming yourself a conservative

So why is he running as a Republican if he's not a conservative?
>>
>>71854366
>le ebin fedora man
opinion discarded
>>
>>71854912

Because in order to run for the Democrats, you need to be a communist, either a lite version like Hillary or a full-blown one like Sanders.
>>
File: 1442077132608.jpg (215 KB, 1010x758) Image search: [Google]
1442077132608.jpg
215 KB, 1010x758
Showing a true conservative to Morality Man is like showing a true white person to a /pol/ack
>>
>>71854366
He's right though, we support Trump because he breaks the mold that fake Conservatives have crewted thse past yewrs, and you can harudky describe him as a "true conservative"

He's wrong about Trump being thoughtless though, he's very calculating and he's playing the game extremely well.
>>
>>71854366
>"I'm gay for Donald Trump."- Dick Grabber
Explains a lot.
>>
Trump is a nationalist not a conservative
>>
>>71854573
Shut the fuck up.
>>
Why do these self-important faggots think anyone cares about their negative opinions of Trump?
>>
>>71854828
Agreed.
>>
>>71856170
Except people do care about his opinions. A lot, actually.
>>
>>71854366

Peter Hitchens is a cuckservative faggot with autism who whistles when he talks.

Also a racial Jew, also wouldn't surprise me if he just uses the conservative label for fame "hey look it's Christopher's brother but hes .. a right winger??! WTF???!!!!"

Either way just keep your ugly big nose out of American politics and go on bleating like a goat about the state of the U.K. you useless tosser.
>>
>>71856351

Average Brit either doesn't know him or hates him. He's a very hateable person.
>>
>>71856351
Why? Are they unable to come up with any opinions on their own?
>>
>>71856498
>Peter Hitchens is a cuckservative faggot with autism who whistles when he talks.
Hitchens is one of the only remaining self-described conservative columnists in the UK who actually isn't a cuckservative.
>>
File: 1336960565527.jpg (21 KB, 233x252) Image search: [Google]
1336960565527.jpg
21 KB, 233x252
>It's a "not a real conservative" episode
Jeb, get back to your guac bowls
>>
>>71856170

>self-important

Civic responsibility is pretty important m8
>>
>>71854366
>caring about cuckservautism
I will vote for whoever I think is best for the United States and that man is Donald J. Trump.
>>
>>71856056
Not an argument
>>
>>71854366
British people don't American culture & genius.
>>
>>71854366
The Nigger just don't understand American politics

As expected of a Brit
>>
>>71858801
>>71856498

Cuckservatism is populist liberalism that may or may not have neocon roots.

Nationalism is just populist fascism tbqhfam. Neither are essentially conservative
>>
>>71854366
>Donald Trump is not a real conservative.

he's a nationalist and a business man.

which is what we need
>>
>>71854573
>So which of the brothers is dumber? The degenerate "NATO is for the good of mankind" kike lover or the Bible-thumping le morality man?

christopher hitchens was smarter of course. but what pol never realized about him was that he cared about jews first.

christopher was X-trotskyist (trotsky because of muh jewish power symbal) and then was in favor of iraq war and whatever else helped jews.
>>
I think Peter is going a bit senile 2bh, all his blog posts these days are just DRUGS DRUGS DRUGS it's all he seems to want to talk about now
>>
>>71859350

>christopher was X-trotskyist (trotsky because of muh jewish power symbal) and then was in favor of iraq war and whatever else helped jews.

kek, what? Plenty of neocons were former Marxists. They both emphasize theory and historical aggregation. Plenty were also yids, but that's a tag, not the capital.
>>
>>71854366

>citation needed

That is a lot of complete bullshit. Thatcher is one of the most hated leaders in british political history. Fuck, there were celebrations in the streets when she died.

Nobody, absolutely nobody, wants a return of a cunt like that.

Hitchens would know this, either he has taken leave of his senses or OP is posting shit.
>>
>>71859742
his point is that people confuse Thatcherism as being Conservative when it isn't
>>
>>71854366

This sounds tywin lannister
>>
>>71854366
Peter's right, as usual, but don't /pol/'s too wrapped up in the Trump's cult of personality to seriously consider any criticism of him.
>>
Based Peter nails it
>>
>>71859928
>Thatcherism and Reaganism, actually a wild form of liberalism

Comedy fucking gold.
That cunt put thousands of people out of work then punished them with extremely harsh regulations of out of work benefits.

>...yearning for leaders to take them back to a world of secure jobs and secure borders...

None of those things are true about thatcher, fucking none of them. Not any thing. Secure jobs under thatcher is a fucking joke, she destroyed unions and closed down mines and factories, privatised pretty much all the infrastructure of the country which cost even more jobs for a slight gain in yearly profits. We didn't see a reduction in tax after selling off the infrastructure, just a big fuck you.

She was conservative, she maintained the status quo with fucking perfection. I mean, how dare a fucking peasant try and earn a fucking living, these peasants needed slapping down.

Calling Thatcher a fucking liberal makes me sure this is fucking bait. That or Hitchens is fucking insane.
>>
>>71855006
Yeah Obamacare is a communist policy
>>
>>71860657
She was economically liberal, destroying unions was a way of decentralising power.

I'm not saying it was good or bad, but Peter is right
>>
>>71860657
calm down you big baby
>>
>>71860919
she was even more socially liberal

in fact she was quite happy to let members of her party abuse children, ahead of her time leftist in many ways
>>
>>71854366

The Republican elites are missing the point, being too interested in allowing the banks to rape the butts of the average home-owning American that they are forgetting that the AVERAGE Republican voter wants:

(1) a job that will not be threatened by a Mexican who will work for less (borders)
(2) to live in a society where he can say that homosexuality is disgusting without losing his job (not having a perpetual PC police presence criticizing his actions)

Trump enables both of these. The establishment does not care as long as its donors are collecting big interest payments, hence, their base has abandoned them for someone who will fight for their interests.

http://californiathinker.com/the-deal-with-donald-trump/
>>
>>71854366

I am now a #cruzmissle
>>
>>71854573

but Western military hegemony is still good for the world anon

imagine what other barbaric idiocies would spread if the West wasn't keeping them in check, Islam for example

I agree though that the Jewish financial elite globalist/Zionist cabal has a stranglehold on the West, promoting cultural degeneracy and propping up of Jewish economic and geopolitical interests
>>
>>71860657
The "world of secure jobs and secure borders" he refers to was before Thatcher and Reagan you fucking moron
>>
>>71861126
alright thanks, don't really know much about thatcher or thatcherism except for that it created a massive divide among ur population because of inefficient coal mines and unions
>>
>>71860919

No, he isn't. Destroying the unions was a way of enforcing the huge disparity of wealth in favor of a few.

You create a huge level of unemployment, the demand for jobs increases as the average wage drops. There was no minimum wage back then.

No one was there to protect these jobs, people ended up turning to criminal behaviour just to make ends meet, or maintain a drug addiction.

Genuinely, she was the most hated leader in british history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikhRGrJReJ8

That video is just one example. This shit was happening all over the country.
>>
Why is it that a few months ago /pol/ was always talking about how Trump isn't a politician, speaks his mind, and doesn't play the political game. And now all I hear are shills talking about how Trump is great because he's so good at being a shrewd politician and winning the politics game.

Which one is it?
>>
>>71861558
an economic liberal wants the state out of the market, and thats exactly what she was striving for afaik

her motives are irrelevant to this question
>>
File: d1368.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
d1368.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
>>71861645
>/pol/ is 1 person
>>
>>71856351
literally who cares about Peter Hitchens other than memers on /brit/
>>
>>71861558
fuck off, nobody was forced to act like niggers, they chimped out because they lost a job and got butthurt
>>
File: circ-usa-israel-cuck.png (37 KB, 689x818) Image search: [Google]
circ-usa-israel-cuck.png
37 KB, 689x818
>>71854366
"""""REAL CONSERVATIVE""""""
>>
>>71856545
but why? he's such a moral and good man
>>
>>71856170
morality
>>
>>71856056
Rato, you angry today?
>>
>>71861977
"social conservative? but it's current year!" is how most people think about him.
>>
>>71854366
Go fuck yourself Hillary shill
>>
>>71861797

>economic liberal

Oh, I see. I thought you were talking about the idea of liberty and equality, like liberalism.
>>
>>71854366

Trump is a White WASP-descended patriot and American nationalist, and he has the money to be one in the public sphere without being destroyed by the Jews who run everything now. That's what matters. Moreover, the "True Conservatives" attacking him are a pack of Trostkyite globalist Jews who stole the GOP twenty-plus years ago. His running as a Republican exposes them and sets the GOP on the path to destruction, which is exactly what those kikes deserve.

Them calling themselves the "True Conservatives" is a bunch of typical kike Big Lie bullshit. They are out to destroy what's left of the US by importing infinity Mexicans and other assorted browns, keep the Wall Street-FED bloodsucking going, and have the US military fight even more of Israel's wars of future expansion-- even as they import the same motherfuckers into the West.
>>
>>71856545
t. liberal student
>>
>>71861882

good goyim.
That attitude will make you go far.
>>
>>71862374
liberalism means both socially and economically liberal. otherwise you gotta be more specific (economically liberal socialconservative for example). anything else will just lead to confusion, and we all know that leftists love to play and twist with words.
>>
>>71860794
>pay mandate
>no
>gulag

pretty communist to me
>>
Spot-on, just like his brother was spot-on about Milošević for example, even though both have/had weird beliefs about some things.
Trump is a sleazy businessman who realized he could be a president.
He just spouts memes, uses simple phrasing and doesn't delve into any issue. When forced to explain, he gets lost, because he doesn't really know much about anything.
I really feel sad for the people who believe in Trump and project their own beliefs onto Trump, as opposed to people who simply think of him as the least shitty candidate.
Trump is a fucking joke, a buffoon. His supporters literally devised a cult around him, and expanded on his politics far beyond his own words.
>>71861944
This is an example of projecting beliefs.
Trump's own daughter is Jewish and married to a Jewish rich guy, and Trump himself is extremely supportive of Israel.
What the fuck are you even implying?
>>
>>71861558
and why cant the unions bring all the jobs back?

would it cost too much or something to mine coal now?
>>
Remember when being conservative/liberal was always the further end of the spectrum than republican/democrate?

Now everyone is either a Conservative or a Liberal.
>>
>>71854366

>Mr Trump, Olympically stupid and ignorant in many ways and virtually thoughtless, has the low feral cunning to spot this need and to pretend to meet it.

Thats exactly why we should support him tho
>>
>>71855278
Nationalist which is the most important kind of conservative to be if you are going to call yourself a conservative since theost radical changes going on at the moment have to do with globalism and the effects therof
>>
>>71862523
>looks at who runs unions
>calling others good goyim
>>
>>71854366
Based Hitchens is correct. Trump is a "right wing" populist who harbors a lot of left wing ideas. He is not a real conservative he is a populist.

and thats okay. No need to act retarded and try to label him something he is not just because you told your uncles that "you would only vote for a conservative candidate"
>>
>>71854911

Trump is a fucking kike all his children are kikes and he loves Israel. He is either a kike or the best shabbos goy ever
>>
>>71854366
>conservatives

Literally one side of the Globalist shekel.
>>
>>71862769
Trump's not a lobbyist cocksucker and the marxist kikes on the left, kike sellouts, and the controlled opposition kikes on the right can't handle Trump.
>>
>>71855052
RIP Mosley, Churchill and Enoch. The true based triumvirate.
>>
>>71862861
>>
>>71862642

>we all know that leftists love to play and twist with words.

Tell me about it Swede bro.

I mean, someone who clearly isn't liberal maintaining a "economically liberal" ideal makes no sense does it. So, someone like maybe Hitchens or a certain swede, has probably lost his perspective.
>>
>>71862403
>White WASP
He's of German origin.
>American nationalist
In what way? Because he says so now? Man was anything but nationalist most of his life.
>Jews who run everything now
Again, his daughter is Jewish, married to a Jew, and Trump is very pro-Israel.
>are a pack of Trostkyite globalist Jews
>kike Big Lie
>Israel's wars
Again, his daughter is Jewish, married to a rich Jew, and he stated many times he's a friend of Israel and that Israel's security is paramount.
What the fuck are you people talking about?
>>
>>71863108
Dude, let me repeat it because I think you fail to read: Trump is a billionaire businessman who supported Clinton among others and whose daughter is Jewish, and who made a very pro-Israel statements many times.
Do you just turn off when that happens so you can keep on believing in your delusion?
>>
>>71862769
>Thinking any candidate knows all the details a hostile questioner might pop quiz them on and apparent knowledge isn't simply an inverse function of media hostility. Not realizing these sort of gory details are farmed out to SMEs to sort out, and president is an executive level job
>>
>>71862891

>looks at the alternative
>doesn't see the problem

Good goy.

The wealthy billionaire is your ally, working for him for low wage in a job you needed a degree for is your pleasure.

He has earned all that money.
Now get to work.
>>
Hitchens told British people to leave the UK. He's an uber-cuck who would rather leave than fight against the jew.
>>
>>71863008
The globalist lying kikes on the left and the right have already shown their hand on this. Trump is their enemy.
>>
>>71854573
They're both philo-Semites. I like Peter Hitchens, but he's an avowed Zionist. Might have something to do with the fact that his mother was part Jewish or something.
>>
Look burgers; I dunno if you seriously think hes the based god emprah or not but most of us here support him because hes a fucking idiot.

Hes an Orange faced cretin who has unwittingly annihilated the Republican party. ¨

The GOP spent nearly a decade trying to rebrand themselves after Bush, to appear more tolerant and reasonable and electable and he just compoletely rekt all that and caused massive epic butthurt among all core republican constitiencies the disgusting evangelical cucks, the lolbertarian cucks, the Bubbas, the Glenn Becks and all manner of Snake oil salesmen which had the end result of redpilling a tiny few american cuckservatives which is good in the long run
>>
>>71863539
well most of us would have a better life if we just left
>>
>INTERMARRIGAGE
>IS
>GREAT
>>
>>71863166

He's a Presbyterian, Shlomo. Trump is as pro-Israel as my taint. He's spent his life surrounded by predatory New York kikes and knows exactly what they are like. And like I said: Jews own and run virtually everything in the United States, now.

And what's he going to do? Tell his daughter no? Protip: kikes love poaching the kids of wealthy "anti-Sermites" since it extinguishes that bloodline forever. Another: geniuses and egoists often don't micromanage their children's lives.

And I'm sure that global media and every pundit and columnist Jew left-to-right on planet Earth is opposed to him because they are such staunch social conservatives and American patriots. There has never been this kind of opposition to a candidate perhaps in American history.

The reason is because he is a threat to Jewry.

Also: gas yourself
>>
>>71863112
Fuck Churchill you bluepilled faggot.
>>
>>71863428
Again. The globalist kikes and all the loudmouth kikes have Trump as their enemy.

NOBODY compares to Trump on this.
>>
>>71854573

I am a full blown nihilist who once spent a few hours drinking Scotch with Christopher Hitchens when he came to my country.

He seems more "outspoken" than his brother but I guess that's because he had "easier" positions. We talked a lot about Israel and he speaks in a manner that almost made me proud of being a goyim.

I never interacted personally with Peter Hitchens but he seems more down-to-earth, less attached to ego. Too bad he's a cuck for Christianity, although he's right and I'm wrong.

People like me hate modern leftism because we hate control and authority and weakness and submission. I could never be a right winger, although I vote far-right erry time.
>>
>>71863433
>knows all details
Trump however doesn't know shit about anything. To an objective observer, it's clear he's just spouting punchlines to appeal to his audience.
Man didn't even know difference between Hezbollah and Hamas. We're talking about most important region in geopolitical sense for America.
>executive level job
So you think it's good for a president to not know shit and totally depend on his advisors?
>>
>>71854366
death of real political conservatism happened over 50 years ago
your conservatives are reckless libertarians
>>
>>71863812

Go to bed, antifa.
>>
File: Peter-Hitchens-October-20-011.jpg (51 KB, 626x375) Image search: [Google]
Peter-Hitchens-October-20-011.jpg
51 KB, 626x375
>One of the most shameful nights of my life was the night my brother brought home Helena. Busty, tight arse, blowjob lips. Everything. Literally everything I dream about every night.
He fucked her. He fucked her in front of his virgin little brother. In every which way he could, and took his time doing it. His blue eyes staring into mine looked like that of a corpse's.
Yet at that moment he was experiencing pleasure I knew that I never could.
At one point she stopped sucking (Complete with the horrendous, loud sound of suction being cut off), and said with the uttermost of venom in her strong Brooklyn accent: "what the fuck is wrong with you"?
"I don't know .." I replied.
My admittedly rather well endowed brother then bent her over and took her from behind .. vaginal. The stare continued, a haunting expression of what to this day I still am still not sure what of. Although I do suffer from Asperger's Syndrome, I do believe that even the most emotionally capaple human being would have trouble reading it.
She screamed and moaned and slowly called his name in a rather erotic manner. It was then that I became aroused, and then it suddenly hit me properly: here I stood, with an erection, watching my atheist degenerate brother enjoying this young maidan. I knew life would never be the same.
>>
>>71854366
Conservatism is a cancer

Reactionary is the new way to go
>>
>>71863158
I don't understand, elaborate please? My point was that she was economically liberal and that's exactly what Peter is referring to in his column (or wherever that is from)
>>
even your democrats are rightwing neocons
>>
>>71863812
Fuck off stormfag cunt
>>
File: 1460874224905.jpg (352 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1460874224905.jpg
352 KB, 720x960
>>71863986
Classic bit of copypasta
>>
>>71863870

>We're talking about most important region in geopolitical sense for America.

How the fuck do you figure the Levant is the most important geopolitical region for America?

If Israel, Palestine, and Lebanon were all wiped off the map tomorrow, America would just throw money at a new Middle Eastern country. They'd be mad that they didn't have someone that relied on them as completely as the Israelis pretend to, but it wouldn't hurt much in the long run.
>>
File: 1449015124026.gif (1 MB, 245x280) Image search: [Google]
1449015124026.gif
1 MB, 245x280
>>71854366
>he thinks /pol/ is for neo-cons

Oh boy.
>>
>>71863701
There he goes again with his paranoid delusions, ''Shlomo''. There are no fucking Jews here you dumb idiot. I'm Orthodox Christian. I don't give a fuck about Jews or Israel.
>Trump is as pro-Israel as my taint
So you're claiming he's just pretending?
His whole fucking life?
You people are mentally ill I swear.
You are so deluded you constructed a Hitler out of a sleazy billionaire who had a fucking reality show and steaks named after him.
>>
>>71864250

Everyone who isnt an idiot and has even a bit of intellectual curiosity knows the fucking difference between Hezbollah and Hamas. He didnt know what the nuclear triad was either
>>
Totalitarian conservatism has been dying for years. It needs to die.
>>
>>71864383

There is literally no need to know either of those. That's what you have foreign policy men and generals for.
>>
>>71864250
>the Levant
I referred to Middle East, not just Levant.
>would just throw money
So? What are you even trying to say? You sound like someone who knows shit, so I can't believe you're oblivious to the fact that Trump is nothing but a populist clown with no substance.
>>
maybe americans confuse conservatism with something else, like bigotry or oppression
>>
>>71863870
He didn't know what a Quds force was either. So what? I doubt he'd do anything related without a Wikipedia check and running it past his SMEs.

I think any executive knows very little compared with what they ought to, and any president that cannoy function by relying on good people is not up to the job.
>>
>>71864498

The Middle East isn't even close to the most important geopolitical region for America. It's just where shit breaks bad all the time, so America's always cleaning up a mess.

But in any case my point was that Hamas and Hezbollah are two groups in the most irrelevant - in every way but symbolic value - part of the entire Middle East, and getting them mixed up when you've spent your whole life in business, not politics, is in no way as ridiculous as you're making it out to be.
>>
>>71863656
>well most of us would have a better life if we just left

PUSSY.
>>
>>71864445
>There is literally no need to know either of those
These are literally basics.
According to your logic there's no need to know how to write or read either, he can just sign with X whatever his advisers tell him to.
>>
>>71864445

I disagree, I think having a spoiled idiot as a leader is an overall negative no matter how good your bureacracy. Trudeau is an example from the left and I dont like right wing idiots just because they are right wing although thats seriously debatable with Trump
>>
>>71854573
Tako je bre, unisti im tred prvim postom jer su bednici.
>>
>>71863973
You are an utter moron leaf, Churchill is part of the reason Europe is in the state that it is in.
>>
>>71864157
>muh alcoholic toadlooking Zionist shill.
>>
>>71864651

They're not basics, they're technicalities. The United States has a nuclear capacity. The specifics of delivery are not something that the President micro-manages, it's left to the generals who advise him.

>>71864659

It's not about being a spoiled idiot, it's about being a businessman who hasn't had to learn minutiae of foreign policy because he didn't spend his entire life, from high school onwards, preparing for the political stage.
>>
>>71864383
When dealing with Iran Hezballah will come up, when dealing with irate Palestinians Hamas will come up. Within a real context there is no reason to know the difference, since the context itself will supply the distinction.
>>
>>71864508
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUgmZ3GI4D0
>>
>Mr Trump, Olympically stupid and ignorant in many ways and virtually thoughtless

How do people keep a straight face when they try to say this seriously?

rationalize with muh 1 million dollar loan?
>>
>>71864698

I'm with you. Putting Churchill in the same list as Oswald Mosley is obscene.
>>
>>71864552
>So what?
So that shows that he's a man who doesn't know shit about geopolitics, or even economics judging from his other statements.
>Wikipedia check
Dude these are literally some basic facts, no one asked him to do a detailed analysis of Hezbollah or Quds force.
>any executive knows very little
And you are very wrong.
>>71864641
>isn't even close
What a load of bullshit.
Asia is growing in importance but ME is the most important region for America, this isn't even open for fucking debate dude.
>in the most irrelevant
Both groups are opponents of main US ally in the region. That's irrelevant according to you?
Sorry, since I see you aren't dumb, I find it even worse that someone who isn't an idiot is going to such lengths to defend a fucking retard.
>>
>>71861423
We're the ones spreading Islam, retard. Wars in the middle east do nothing to stem it. The only thing that would actually solve problems in Syria or in Libya is nuclear genocide, and that just isn't popular. These petty conflicts are just spreading Islam across the globe.
>>
>>71865040

>Israel is our greatest ally

You know this is a meme right? You don't seriously believe that Israel actually contributes shit to the US compared with Germany, South Korea, and Japan, do you?
>>
>>71864874
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFzbgxaG27Q
>>
>>71854366

We know this, he is NOT a bought and paid for GOP shill.

Now fuck off, achmed.
>>
>>71864841
Knowing what nuclear triad is is in no way ''specifics of delivery''.
>>
>>71861645
>Trump isn't a politician

Refers to the fact that Trump has never held political office.

>speaks his mind

Generally seems to be true of Trump.

>doesn't play the political game

I'm not entirely sure what you mean here, but Trump has run an unorthodox campaign so far. He also presents himself in a way that sets him apart from the average politician or what the people generally assume a politician is supposed to be.

>he's so good at being a shrewd politician and winning the politics game

This is referencing the fact that he's currently winning the Republican primary by a wide margin, the media follows his campaign's every move, and he's built a base of support in the millions.

I don't understand what you're so confused about or why you think these narratives contradict each other in any way.
>>
>>71854366
And what the fuck has Peter ever accomplished being a "true conservative (tm) " ?

Getting laughed at and scolded on talk shows while his country is invaded and native population slowly replaced?

Big fucking conservative hero we got here guys.
>>
>>71864930
It's good to see not all hope is lost with our favourite son across the Atlantic.
>>
>>71864383
Also I read that he didn't know that bit of lingo. I looked it up and it was such a useless vocab word that I will never use or hear outside of this context that my brain's janitors have already removed it so that once agai. I have no idea wjat nuclear triad refers to. I trust my mind maids to know the difference between trash and non trash enough that I know 'nuclear triad' is trash since they round-filed it.

That it didn't exist in Trumps mind is a sign that his mind isn't addled by pilea of useless clutter
>>
>>71865122
>meme
''Greatest'' is a meme but Israel is the most important ally of USA due to importance of Middle East for US.
>>
>>71864006

You claimed you cant have liberalism with out economic liberalism. She wasn't liberal, how can she be economically liberal. She wasn't being liberal, she was maintaining the status quo, like a conservative. Demoralizing the poorest people in the country to profit a wealthy few, turning the clock back to make england resemble a Dickensian nightmare..

Her policy can be labelled anything you want, she wasn't liberal, which is what Hitchen's said and is in error. She is conservative, an authoritarian only interested in having all the power in a few peoples hands.
>>
>>71854366
That's why I'm voting for him.
>>
>>71864841

Its a conservacuck meme. George and Jeb Bush where buisnessmen thanks to dad as well so was Romney. Ross Perot was a buisnessman, compare his rhetoric to Trump theres a 20 point difference in IQ. Ofcourse I think Trump completely retarded I think hes appealing to a different audience but buisness experience has nothing to do with how you actually govern and Trump has no personal principles or values and that means he will be a shit leader just like Merkel and Obama.
>>
>>71865420

isnt completely retarded*
>>
Isn't this guy part jew? Opinion discarded
>>
>>71865162

It is. It's the specifics of whether you deliver it via ICBM, bombers, or submarines.

>>71865307

Within the Middle East, whose importance is declining more and more to the US as domestic oil becomes more viable, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iraq, etc. are all much more important than Israel because that's where the oil comes from. Israel contributes little besides the occasional intelligence, whining, and an election issue.
>>
>>
>>71854366
Okay so I want to actually understand this fully.

What does Hitchens define as "conservatism"? What policies would Trump need to have for him to be conservative?
>>
>>71865115

accepting refugees in the wake of the Arab Spring revolutionary movements is a colossal policy failure of the West, you are right, that's what's currently spreading the cancer of Islam

the neocon Zionist fuckery of the Bush administration and the continuation under Obama helped create the problem, especially the Syria situation, no disagreements here

however, Western economic and military dominance has still been the bulwark against the spread of degenerate cultures for the last 150 years, even in light of the recent events

better to let them rot in their shithole countries and stop fucking around over there
>>
>>71860657
Gr8 reading comprehension m8
>>
File: yougov-PMs.png (92 KB, 683x692) Image search: [Google]
yougov-PMs.png
92 KB, 683x692
>>71861558
>Genuinely, she was the most hated leader in british history.
top fucking lel
>>
>>71860184
>criticism
There really isn't any valid criticism of Trump in there. He's saying that people have run as conservatives in the past then behaved as liberals in office, and now Trump is running on the platform that he'll fix what they did.
Then he also says Trump is dumb and only pretending in a strange non-sequitur final sentence.
>>
>>71854828
Being a good conman doesn't make him actually smart.
>>
>>71865660
m8, I can't see my keyboard and barely see text on the screen for that matter.

Put up or shut up.
>>
>>71865527
>it's the specifics
It's the basics.
>declining
That's different from "not important" as you said.
>Israel contributes little
You simplify ME politics, to present Israel as unimportant. Israel is a stable non-Muslim non-Arab country. It's a pivot of US position in ME.
>>
>>71854859
What does being a Republican mean then? Is it just some arbitrary designation?
>>
>>71865835

Besides being stable and non-Muslim, what does it contribute? Give me one concrete thing. Certainly they've never pitched in troops to any conflict America's been involved in in the Middle East.
>>
File: hitchens-thumb2.jpg (271 KB, 951x909) Image search: [Google]
hitchens-thumb2.jpg
271 KB, 951x909
Peter Hitchens, as usual, is correct.

Donald Trump is a reactionary position. There shouldn't be such a need for drastic, ridiculous measures, such as deporting 11 million undocumented migrants. There should be no debate on the erasure of civilian liberty, or on abortion. These things should not exist, and wouldn't have exist if it wasn't for the collective hysteria that birthed the sexual revolution in the 60's and cultural Marxism which had then infected the Western world.

The absence of true, conservative leadership since that period have doomed the United States to it's fate today. This has then been confounded with it's defeat in Vietnam, and the incompetence shown in Afghanistan and Iraq which has erased any sense of justification for American to be the torch bearer for Western values in the modern world.

Trump is a talent of sorts, but a reactionary one that truly has no place running for the role of President (and neither does Cruz).
>>
>>71865880
It means a "Conservative Inc. whore for moneyed interests"

We're breaking the conditioning nigger get on the train or fuck off
>>
>>71862996
>Turkroach shilling hard because he knows Trump wants America to stop protecting him from big ol' mother Russia.
>>
>>
>>71866028
>using reactionary as a pejorative

I suggest you kill yourself as soon as possible
>>
>>71865687

Nice cherry picking man.
When the England celebrates the death of Gordon Thingywhatshisname I'm certain you will be proven right.
>>
>>71862769
>Trump himself is extremely supportive of Israel

He said he wanted to be a 'neutral guy' on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. In mainstream American terms that's almost the equivalent of saying 'Gas the kikes, race war now'. He's also not nearly as interventionist as the average Republican (or Democrat), which doesn't really serve Israel's interests.

>doesn't delve into any issue

What would you like him to be more specific about?

Although I should say that it's usually a bad decision to get too specific on policy details when you're running in an election. Doesn't exactly grab the attention of the people and it makes it easier for the press and your opponents to nitpick and tear you apart.

>His supporters literally devised a cult around him

How? What's your definition of a cult?
>>
>>71863008
In many ways Trump should be many of the things /pol/ stereotypically hates. It's fascinating how many of their views they'll set aside. I'm wondering what if anything would turn them off to Trump. Trump could become a Bernie clone and they'd probably just argue he was trying to capture votes. Trump support transcends reason, it is an effort just to be able to say "we did it! We won!" At this point
>>
What is a "true conservative" if it's not a guy who wants to lower taxes, bring jobs home and increase national security?

I wish these fucking cunts would stop lying out their asses.
>>
>>71866028
>There shouldn't be such a need for drastic, ridiculous measures
But there is a need. Our country is rotting, our economy is across the ocean, and our funds are being bled dry by a world that's too fucking stupid to pay for its own military defense.
>the incompetence shown in Afghanistan and Iraq which has erased any sense of justification for American to be the torch bearer for Western values in the modern world.
It'll be the only possible torch bearer for western values, with the way your country and the rest of Europe is going. Some """"refugee""""rapes little girls and blows people up at a train station? Clearly its the fault of the natives!
>>
>>71862647
>being fined is the same as being sent to a labor camp
What a drama queen.
>>
We have an influx of raids because because before with all the shortfalls Trump has in this election, people believed that their candidate could beat Trump because of it, On the Republican side, Trump is gonna win. On the Democrat side Hillary is gonna win. We're tolerent enough to discuss things but will bring down posts that don't warrant a serious discussion with memes fast. With Hillary people are at a loss, their side is strong on tolerance but are the least tolerant of them all, and if she does get elected no one is gonna say things will be better.
>>
>>71866028

Trump is a an opportunist populist who was a liberal all his life. In case you havent noticed he has successfuly forced the cucks here to support his position on LGBT and left wing economic policy. He says what he thinks his audience wants to hear.
>>
>>71866272
Euro conservatism is anything but conservative, they've ceded their country to the marxists and Jews like 200 years ago and go about preaching "muh conservatism" as if it means anything in relation to their countries.
>>
>>71854999
Wrong Hitchens, dumbass.
>>
>>71854999
lol. Retard.
>>
>>71866272
american "true conservative" = extremely reckless
>>
>>71854366
i dont care, i just want Hillary to fail
>>
>>71854366
>OP actually believes any current politicians or political journalists are real conservatives
>>
>>71866016
Okay, one concrete thing: intelligence and associated work.
>pitched in troops
No need for that.
Israel is also a tool to intimidate other US "lesser" allies in the region.
>>
>>71866257

His immigration policy is the only things that matters to most people. I agree that you should vote based on that alone, but dont get your hopes up since you will probably be dissapointed
>>
>>71856351
>implying anyone cares about the lesser Hitchens unless he says something highly agreeable
Not his brother's brother, tbqhwu senpai.
>>
>>71866346
>Our country is rotting
Why do people always assume that Hitchens is trying to put forward some kind of solution? It's not a solution it's an observation, this is irreversible damage done to the conscience of the United States and cannot be recovered for decades if at all.

>with the way your country and the rest of Europe is going
What does this have to do with anything? What I said and what Hitchens puts forward is not an insult, nor does it require one back.
>>
>>71861878
Rasheed
>>
>>71861878
alri
>>
File: 1461370028016.jpg (714 KB, 1980x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461370028016.jpg
714 KB, 1980x1080
>>71854366
>Peter Hitchens
Didn't he die from cancer a few years ago?

Fake and Gay quote.
>>
>>71861878
>other than memers on /brit/
Exactly, they are a bunch of faggots who sit in their rooms (British people don't have basements) and call everyone Rasheed.
>>
>>71866518
israel first
never ending war
deregulate everything
sell off /give away government revenue streams
privatize
kleptocracy
>>
File: 1422167143768.jpg (41 KB, 526x710) Image search: [Google]
1422167143768.jpg
41 KB, 526x710
>>71854366
>hurr no true conservative
>durr you are stupid cause i say so

So, according to this cuck, the world has no dynamics calling for ad hoc solutions, it's rather constant actually, that's why deviating from the 10 conservative commandments is wrong.

If i'm not mistaken, isn't he an atheist as well? How come he accepts a political stance as a fucking religious dogma? How the fuck can he not acknowledge that world tendencies and dynamics CHANGE CONSTANTLY? That a policy, a political stance that would be right 30 years ago, is most likely obsolete today?

This cuck is supposed to be an intellectual, i take it?
>>
>>71861878
FONT
>>
>>71866834
t. Rasheed
>>
>>71865321
She wasn't maintaining the status quo, she was deregulating the market. She was more liberal than conservative afaik (I have no idea what her social policies were)

The problem is that the left likes to label themselves as liberals when in fact they're economic socialist, and they blame economic failures on the real liberals (Thatcher in this case). This is extremely confusing.
>>
>>71854366

He's right, you know. I'm on the Trump train, bUT only because it pissed off the libs and I just want to see everything burn at this point. Trump supports Israel, trannies and any other manner of dumb shit. At this point the only things we have in common is our desire to stop mass third world immigration into the West and "bringing jobs back". That's it.

I wish someone more intelligent, charismatic and well-spoken than Trump had risen to the forefront of this collective frustration at liberalism and their retarded policies. And now we have to deal with the fact that more of America finds our positions illogical and bigoted than ever before.
>>
>>71866103

>still plugged into the geopolitical conspirator data analytics Google matrix
>>
>>71854366
>Mr Trump, Olympically stupid and ignorant in many ways and virtually thoughtless

jesus these people couldn't sound more arrogant if they tried

>a cool, intelligent reluctance to believe that all change is good, a love for the established

tips fedora

"conservatism" is a joke. Dude just be moral lmao doesn't fix anything. People want a dose of nationalism i.e. putting their own citizens first. It's as simple as that.

These fags sell their country out to corporations and foreign governments and act surprised.

I hope this finally kills all the conservative and biblethumping fanatics
>>
>>71866865
this is what happened in the ussr when communism collapsed

putin just cut down on the corruption
>>
>>71866700
>Why do people always assume that Hitchens is trying to put forward some kind of solution?
I didn't. I was talking specifically about YOUR post, sir.
>What does this have to do with anything?
Again, my post says specifically what that has to do with anything. It's a fact I brought up in response to something that "you" said.

A lack of reading on your part does not constitute a failure of explanation on mine.
>>
>>71861878
FOCT
>>
>>71866028

How can you lament the downfall of past values, then condemn "reactionary" politicians in the next fucking breath?

A reactionary is exactly what you fucking need in that case, because the "conservatives" have been failing at their jobs for 50 years now.
>>
>>71867097

> these people

Christopher Hitchens is a bad ass. Please don't lump him in with the rabble.
>>
>>71866257

Immigration and trade are the only things that really matter, especially immigration.

If America stops being white it's all over no matter what happens. Actually enforcing the immigration laws and deporting the illegals that are there is the first, slight, step to restoring sanity.
>>
>>71862403
>WASP-descended

Do you know what this term means? His father was German and his mother was Scottish.
>>
>>71867225
wonder why we can see that and they can't
>>
>>71866560

>intelligence and associated work

Yeah they've been doing a bang-up job there.

>hey goys, that Saddam guy has weapons of mass destruction
>hey goys, that Gaddafi guy is looking pretty crazy
>hey goys, Assad is butchering his own people, what a monster

That's the kind of "intelligence" America could do quite happily without.
>>
>>71867375

I don't know how you can type a post like his without fundamentally misunderstanding either your own convictions or the basic meaning of words.
>>
>>71867265
he's a living meme and only taken seriously because everyone else wants UK to be a multicultural shithole

you'd think he'd agree with Trump about borders and national independence etc. but these moralfags are still shaking because Trump said pussy in public. It's pathetic. Cuckservatives will never ever get anything done.
>>
who was the best republican president in the last 50 years?
>>
>>71867072
>Trump supports Israel, trannies and any other manner of dumb shit

>muh palestinians
>muh segregated bathrooms

sorry but you're the problem here. That shit does not matter
>>
>>71856056
B-buh-bu-BAAWWWWWW
>>
File: trump-lion_zpsyd7yrmjg.jpg (23 KB, 600x274) Image search: [Google]
trump-lion_zpsyd7yrmjg.jpg
23 KB, 600x274
>>71854366
Lion party when?
>>
>>71867563
"slightly" more than 50 years ago, but I'm going to say Eisenhower.
>>
>>71867660

>/pol/tard implies he doesn't like Jews
>must support the Palestinians then

newfag
>>
>>71867147
>I was talking specifically about YOUR post, sir.
>It's a fact I brought up in response to something that "you" said.

Again, if you were, can you please point out the solution I was offering at any point within it? Or are you simply countering for the sake of doing so?
>>
>>71854366
Based Anglo Jew
>>
>>71866774
see
>>71866443
>>
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwODg3NjczMzU4.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwODg3NjczMzU4.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
united fruit.co
>>
>>71867856
>>71868206
>>
>>71867563
easily Nixon
>>
>>71868325
I'm not a crook?
thank you for playing
>>
>>71866976

Personally, I believe that anyone that claims to understand the economy, of a foreign country no less and determine why it was a failure, is delusional.

What she created was Dickensian, an old fashioned way of thinking which fucked over everyone who just wanted to earn a living.

The definition of liberal has changed since the Victorian era, conservationism hasn't.
>>
>>71854366
Peter Hitchens is the literal epitome of cuckservative.
>>
>>71856056
Lmao butt blasted pussy cuck
>>
>>71868428

Nice b8 m8

Hitchens is pure conservative
>>
>>71863649
Whatever helps you sleep at night, buddy.
>>
>>71854366
Said 100 times before
Expect it to have an effect
>retards talking shit
>>
>>71868669
So hes a person with 0 power, has accomplished nothing, hasn't helped his country at all, and watches from the sidelines while his country is ruined while writing or saying some super serious scathing remarks about it?
>>
>>71867660

>muh segregated bathrooms

That's not the issue, faggot. It's entertaining people's delusions and shaping public policy based on feelings, not facts. Self-esteem, not achievement, is now our ultimate human value, and it's making our world dumber every day.
>>
>>71854366
Cucks are starting to sound more and more like socialist.
> everytime socialism fails it isn't REAL socialism
> everytime conservatism fails it isn't REAL conservatism

On the other hand elections are fought between different people, so instead of saying Trump is ungood, who is better.

Shills for Hillary
>>
>>71869029
yep, these conservacucks don't realize that it doesn't matter that Trump isn't some by the books, Andrew Jackson reincarnated-tier conservative, what we have to choose from is Neo-Cons and Neo-Con lite (Hillary)

They stand so staunchly in their ideologies when their ideologies were defeated demographically 50 fucking years ago
>>
>>71869002
is the problem , you might not be able to control yourself if a 7 yo is shitting beside you?
>>
>>71866370
Wow, a spot on post from a leaf instead of a shitpost. Color me surprised.
>>
>>71863157
I wish you autistic faggots would chill out with the "oh my god the jeeeeeeews"

Normies will stop reading or listening
>>
>>71854366
It's not like he's entirely wrong.
Conservatives are cucks and democrats are liars and utopists.
Trump and many right wing parties in europe are a symptom of the breakdown of political diversity in the western world.
I don't think Trump or any other of those clowns who call themself politicians would have anywhere near the support if we could vote for people like brandt or churchill
>>
>>71854912
Who was the last GOP nominee that was a conservative?
>>

I don't see the problem here.

The problem with post-luggage lad /pol/ is that it has been fooled into thinking that the board consensus was in line with American conservatism.
>>
>>71868895
He's got suicide-tier cynicism about the UK. He's believes the country is all ready dead, there is nothing here to fight for. Britain has already gone beyond the pale.
>>
>>71869225

The problem is a 7-year-old is "transgender" in the first place. That their parents aren't giving them any direction and acting like kids need to figure this out in the first place, and creating this toxic environment where the world revolves around their genitals.
>>
>>71869810
this is about sex for YOU!
fuck off
>>
>>71854366
>muh true cuckservativism
>>
> not a real conservative
no shit eh? its why he's doing so good
>>
>>71854366
I don't think anyone claimed otherwise.
Hitchens has already said he doesn't give a fuck about American politics.
>>
>>71870269

Oh okay, you're trolling. Come on Canada, there's only one Straya.
>>
>>71870955
where do you live ?
>>
>>71854366

he's right about everything except that trump is an idiot

reaganism and thatcherism were diseases of neoliberal globalism. bush was a stupid neocon. there hasn't been a true conservative in office since maybe george bush sr or even, i dunno, nixon
>>
File: wendys-logo.jpg (225 KB, 1720x1500) Image search: [Google]
wendys-logo.jpg
225 KB, 1720x1500
>>71854366
I'm a 6'4" chef at Wendys with a 9 inch penis making over $130,000 a year
>>
>>71871427

Texas. I'm guessing you live in one of the more cucked provinces?
>>
>>71854366

I dont know who the guy from the quote is, but he's right.
>>
>>71854828
Trump is a genius. There's no question. His social manipulation skills are insanely well honed. He can literally turn a sworn enemy into an ally in a few minutes.
>>
>>71871496
>>71871921
Hitchens has said numerous times he doesn't give a shit about American politics. He's also made it perfectly clear that he doesn't look into it either.
>>
P.Hitchens is an autistic cuck
>>
>>71869673
>He's got suicide-tier cynicism about the UK
which is pretty much cuckservativism. Unwilling to anything pragmatic, holding onto holy conservative ideals while the country rots away.
>>
>>71871738
Christopher Hitchen's brother. Do you live under a rock?
Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.