[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being a US citizen i am constantly paranoid of the pending collapse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: gold-bars.jpg (114 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
gold-bars.jpg
114 KB, 640x480
Being a US citizen i am constantly paranoid of the pending collapse of the US dollar. Should i buy some gold bars? once I have the gold bars do I put them in a safe deposit box or bury it in my backyard?
gold owners please help
>>
>>71853208
Buy bullets dummy
If things get real bad at least you can eat one of them.
>>
>>71853517
>>71853208
Buy gold bullets. You've covered all bases.
>>
>>71853517
i would put some money into that, but not all
>>
>>71853208
They are lying to you, gold is worthless. We all know bottlecaps is where the real currency is.
>>
>>71853208
Silver is a better buy. I have around 400 OZ silver coins. I hide them inside a wall home.
>>
>>71853710
This.
>>
>>71853849
why silver? i know it has more real uses but its not as safe as gold, right?
>>
>>71853710
why not silver, cover 3 possible factors
>>
Gold sucks. If you want real value you buy property and rent it out or invest your money in something else that generates money.
>>
>>71853208
Buy everything, in such a way that you do not buy it all at once, and buy things evenly.
Ammunition
A reputable rifle and pistol
Lentils, beans, rice
First aid kits, vitamins
Water
Generators, pedal dynamos, solar panels
Look into urban farming and
SILENT CHICKENS
>>
File: IMG_0124.jpg (1 MB, 2304x1728) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0124.jpg
1 MB, 2304x1728
>>71853832
Way ahead of you buddy
>>
>>71854278
>SILENT CHICKENS
this guy gets it
>>
>>71853849

where do you live? street address pls
and when do you usually leave in the morning?
>>
>>71854278
i like the idea but i want something to where if the world did come to where i needed that stuff i would be able to trade for it
>>
>>71853208

Buy guns, then land, then seeds/livestock, then silver, then gold.

If you can't afford any land, go guns and some junk silver for trading.

Gold is a big money item you get when all your other bases are covered and you need to plate your guns and teeth.
>>
>>71853208
>safe deposit box
yeah you're not anywhere near good enough to hoard gold
>>
>>71854444
Also, Silver went from $14.50 to $17/oz over about 2 weeks while gold stayed kinda flat at about $1250ish.

Now isn't the exact great time to buy silver. It may bump up again to $18, but it'll fall to $15ish again before the end of the year.

(barring some financial disaster that will take it to $35 again)
>>
>>71854556
only have about 10k right now, planning to have around 40k saved by the end of the year. just dont want the dollar to collapse tjis year and i lose my progress
>>
>>71853950
buy both, Gold is for saving money when the economy crashes, Silver is for currency if civilization crashes
>>
>>71854917
both sounds like a good idea. half in gold and half in silver?
>>
File: wolfie.jpg (220 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
wolfie.jpg
220 KB, 1600x1200
>>71854027

This. The Lone Ranger knew what the fuck he was doing !
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.