[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys all are aware of John Calhoun's mice overpopulation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
You guys all are aware of John Calhoun's mice overpopulation test I'm sure.

I've heard a lot of chattering over the years that the experiment's much-discussed "beautiful ones", the mice which separated themselves from sexually competitive mice society/relations, were analogous to the NEET/autist population of 4chan and the like.

I just realized that this is totally off-base.

We're not "the beautiful ones".

They are.
>>
>>71852217
No damn clue who you mean by "they", but I agree with the findings of universe 25, to an extent. There are pockets in the world where things are still ok, but in wealthy countries like the US and across Yurop, the parallels are disturbing. I think it's a result of getting too comfy, and in order to save the species, the comfy must be dialed back somewhat
>>
>>71852217

John Calhoun, concluded that the beautiful ones had completely lost touch with reality.

You could be onto something.
>>
>>71852544
He means trannies

>/pol/ is this dense
>>
>>71852544
Was the picture not helpful enough?
>>
>>71852953
You think that people participating in society are more out of touch than fedora'd basement dwellers?
>>
>>71852217
I think the behaviour of "the beautiful ones" has more in common with the behaviour of the Japanese herbivore men.
>>
http://www.penttilinkola.com/pentti_linkola/ecofascism_writings/humanflood/
>>
>>71853428
fedora'd basement dwellers actually have the desire to go out and mate, and exhibited these behaviors at some point in their lives.

There's something much deeper, darker, and instinctual going on with the trannies
>>
>>71853428

I was going to make some wise crack about a man growing tits being an exemplar of social participation.

But as most neck beard, basement dwellers probably also have tits without needing hormone therapy you could be onto something a well.
>>
>>71852217

>Bruce Jenner / trannies in general
>separated from sexually competitive society / relations

That's retarded op. Trannies engage in tons of social activities and relationships. They mostly make money by prostituting themselves. That's the exact opposite of cutting yourself off from society. I think you're being misled by the "beautiful" label. They didn't mean "beautiful" as in "pretty like a girl."
>>
>>71853608
Yeah, i feel the same. Those cucks preffer to stay at home and watch anime/hentai all day. Mating with women is not for them.
>>
>>71853326
>>71853333
Just making sure. I have a hard time associating trannies with "beautiful", so you'll have to bear with me on that.

Especially since trannies are still sexually active and seek companionship like most of the rest of us
>>
>>71852217
A lot of the pathology we observe in modern society can be traced back to overcomplexity and overcrowding (mentally if not physically). The boys at MPC refer to this phenomenon as SCALE, and their ideas definitely have some merit.
>>
>>71852217

Human gender is primarily defined by our relationship to labor and the gendered division of labor.

The mice-study is pretty spot-on, but you need to include the labor and identity issues into the mix.

The bottom line is that women decorate themselves to demonstrate their level of leisure time. Dangly earrings and makeup denote "nonlaborer", or homemaker.

As our relationship in the west with de-industrialization and changes to the labor force continues to evolve toward "leisure" time and work that is not physically difficult you will see more and more feminization of men.

Likewise, more and more females are rejecting traditional feminine roles. These roles are being taken up by men like Bruce.
>>
In the not to distant future, I think that the current trend for lionising and fawning over people with obvious identity issues, will viewed pretty much the same way we now think about how the well-to-do once went to Bedlam to laugh at and amuse themselves at the expense of the interned.
>>
very interesting topic that I am mostly uninformed on. Just did some research on the universe 25 experiments. Very interesting.

Here's a bump for the thread.
>>
>>71853743
That guy sounds salty as fuck
>>
>>71853326
Or nobody wants to talk about fucking Trannies so we are changing the subject. Go back to re.ddit
>>
My fellow Beautiful Ones...

Join me and we shall frolic upon a hillside of our own indulgence!

Life was never meant for those as delicate as ourselves - we must show courage and claim a place in the annuals of history: our very existence depends on it.
>>
>>71856184
The experiment was a warning not something to embrace you faggot
>>
>>71856286
>implying you're not embracing it right now

Don't fight it, brother. It's too powerful.
>>
>>71852217
>I've heard a lot of chattering over the years that the experiment's much-discussed "beautiful ones", the mice which separated themselves from sexually competitive mice society/relations, were analogous to the NEET/autist population of 4chan and the like.
>I just realized that this is totally off-base.
>We're not "the beautiful ones".
>They are.

Holy fuck you are deluded.

If you are over 24 years old and not married with kids then you are one of the beautiful ones.

Social justice, feminism, becoming a tranny, vidya or shit posting about politics on a Korean wood-carving board; it doesn't matter how you distract yourself, all that matter is you have opted out of the reproductive cycle.

Caitlyn Jenner is NOT one of the beautiful ones. He/She had 6 children with 3 different women before getting a sex change. Caitlyn is more successful than the majority of /pol/lacks ever will be.

Basically you are projecting your own ideological bias onto the situation.
>>
>>71854618
This is Marxist thought at its core, breaking down the division of labor. So that everyone can do everything.
>>
That experiment was complete bullshit, basically clickbait before clickbait.

Just like Stanford prison experiment, that one where people were given electrical shocks, Kitty Genovese, etc

>here is what I think about society, how can I make an experiment to "prove" it?
>>
File: chimpanzee1.jpg (157 KB, 1000x675) Image search: [Google]
chimpanzee1.jpg
157 KB, 1000x675
>daily reminder that our purpose in the universe is to aid it in achieving thermodynamic equilibrium.
>>
>>71853326
>>71854202
But the desire to mate in trannies isn't really a natural desire. They have a more superficial sense of sex that only aims to pleasure. Same with gays and lesbians.

When you throw gays and lesbians into the mix then you have a pretty good idea of how far into the deep end we already are. And it's definitely going to get worse
>>
>>71852217
I doubt there are more than a handful of people, even on 4Chan, that have completely given up on social interaction and competing. It seems like most people here are normies with a small population of hopeless betas.
>>
>>71853743
he should set the example and starve himself first.
>>
>>71857700
you are right. The more I stay here the more normies I find.
/r9k/ is probably the part of the site with least normies, and there are quite a few normies in there too.
>>
File: huxley.jpg (32 KB, 490x300) Image search: [Google]
huxley.jpg
32 KB, 490x300
You're right, OP.
>>
>>71856627
>getting married
>reproducing that early as a man
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>71853428
Yes. See my Huxley post.
>>
>>71856939
how?

Do you mean to suggest that Calhoun knew that there'd be an overabundance of transsexuals 40 years from his experiment, so he set about falsifying one of his many rat 'universes' in order to make sure that he could tell people a famous athlete who was literally born yesterday was really a man all along?

or do you just have no concept of 'the past'?
>>
>>71856939

It has been repeated many times and the result is always the same.
>>
File: толокно.jpg (23 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
толокно.jpg
23 KB, 400x300
>Human react same as mice
>You can understand human behaviour by observing mice in similar situation.
>>
>>71854150
Surprisingly the statistics show that more japanese women than men are not interested in romance, sex, marriage or having children. Japanese women opting out is the bigger issue if you look at the numbers.
>>
>>71858476
Rat-human analogy has been broadly studied. There are a lot of similarities.

Plus you can visit any large city and witness similar behavior in humans, especially nonwhites.
>>
>>71859009
Yeah but human intelligence throws a wrench into that scheme
>>
File: challengewithjstar.png (868 KB, 704x698) Image search: [Google]
challengewithjstar.png
868 KB, 704x698
>>71852217
>>
>>71859553
not yet it hasn't...
>>
>>71859553
>human intelligence
most people are running on autopilot
again, simple observation can demonstrate the application of the rat experiment to humans
>>
>>71852217
Start lifting, boys.

If we start seeing a bunch of normies opting out of sex, the market for 20-24 year old girls will be YUUUUGE pretty soon. I'm sure (((they))) are hoping it's only white men who become trannies, and the "refugees" and niggers will have an ample supply of men to race mix with.

Get /fit/ and have babies with a beautiful woman immediately, folks. It's the last thing we can do to prevent the white genocide that would follow.
>>
>>71860063
Yeah I agree, most are. But others aren't. If it weren't for real human intelligence in a select few we would have stopped being a species a long time ago
>>
File: doomedEconomy.jpg (259 KB, 1031x866) Image search: [Google]
doomedEconomy.jpg
259 KB, 1031x866
>>71852217
Well I don't know if that's the case or not, but it is getting harder and harder to find good jobs in this world. I am being "considered" for IT Contract job and look at this shit.
>>
>>71857228
What's going to happen when somebody figures out how freeze something 1 degree colder than absolute zero?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.