[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I had a professor that did absolutely nothing for our class
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
File: 1456638806613.png (554 KB, 720x751) Image search: [Google]
1456638806613.png
554 KB, 720x751
So I had a professor that did absolutely nothing for our class this semester. Should something like..happen to him?

Ivy league school.
No tests, no quizzes, no reading, no listening necessary, no writing, no homework, no assignments, nothing was learned.
Class was on Saturdays, but canceled most of the time so we only met like 5 times, usually for about 30 minutes a class.
In class, we spent about 20 minutes just waiting, literally sitting there quietly doing absolutely nothing, then for 10 minutes the professor literally handed out bags of nails, rocks, and ceramic shards, a pencil and piece of paper and had us count the number of things, write the number on the piece of paper, and then leave.
This alone sufficed for the Humanities General Education Requirement to graduate.

I mean the professor is pretty old, yeah, but is tenure really this strong?

Shouldn't like...he be fired or something?
Or am I supposed to quietly take my A and pretend I earned it?
>>
Check your fucking privilege. Millions of people would kill for that class.
>>
>inb4 lel American education
>>
Do you really give a shit?
>>
I should add.

This university has a rule where you can retake this class every semester as many times in a row as you want and always get full credit and the grade.
>>
>>71851961
College isn't for learning, it's for obtaining a piece of paper that can land you a decent job, and networking/making friends who have connections

Shut the fuck up and go do an internship if you really want to learn something
>>
>>71851961
sounds like you got some education after all. namely, that with enough experience you can be payed to literally do nothing
>>
>>71851961
Professor Dindu Nuffin?
>>
>>71851961
>like
>ya know
>like

Back to plebbit, prease.
>>
>>71851961
Sounds like you learned more in that class than any feminist-run Jewmanities course.
>>
>Humanities

Sounds like he's following the curriculum well, you should thank him.
>>
>>71851961
damn, i thought common core was only K-12
>>
>>71852499
I guess...
>>71852642
I used the work "like" a few times. Never said "ya know" even once. I've never been to reddit.
>>71852625
>>71852664
He's white.
Ah but he would go on rants about how much loved Clinton and we just listened for a few minutes before leaving.

We could have at least watched a documentary or something but no, not even that.

On the last day we said something along the lines "ok professor...we're leaving now. Thanks for uh..teaching this class." and he didn't even look at us. He just sat in his chair and waved his hand like "get out" and kind of grunted so we all just left.
>>71852861
>>71852822
This is an Ivy League educations.
>>
>American Intellectuals
This is why feminists are winning
>>
>>71851961
which school? cornellfag here
>>
File: 1461275207485.png (205 KB, 450x673) Image search: [Google]
1461275207485.png
205 KB, 450x673
The complain about the faggot.

Jesus.
In 1st semester we had a lazy whore as our BioChemistry teacher.She would spout bullshit most of the class and treat us like trash whenever we commited a mistake as inoccent and tiny like calling her "miss" or "teacher" instead of "Dr.".

Once she went full-nigger on one of our female classmates and made the little twig cry.

She would appear late to classes if she even appeared, we could see her slacking off at her office. She was grossly incompetent, claiming that the human body had from 2-7 liters of blood and not knowing what the fuck she was talking about in class.

The whore even punished us with extra-assignments because we were way too far behind the rest of groups, when it was clearly her fault.
We complained about her in office and now she is a lab-rat, away from the students.

>tl;dr Dont be a cuck and complain for fucks sake
>>
>>71852282
Do it you pussy. Get those bullshit liberal studies requirements out of the way
>>
>>71852499
Cheer up Bosnian kid
>>
>>71851961
>Or am I supposed to quietly take my A and pretend I earned it?
Yes. After you graduate, a degree is a degree and nobody gives a fuck. Everyone knows that most of the stuff you learn is useless in the real world.
>>
>>71851961
if you were taking hard classes, you could use the time to study for something more important, like research or maths.
>>
>>71853477
Penn.
>>71853787
My degree is in math, so I kind of did.
>>
>>71852286
This. College is pretty much what high school used to be 20 or so years ago.
>>
>>71853673
this

unless you go into academia 95% of what you've spent the last 3 or 4 years learning you will never use again once you graduate, and that's if you go into a field related to your degree.
>>
Get off of /pol/ and get back to counting your rocks, you lazy bitch.

You want that A, you gotta earn it.
>>
>>71854019
I already finished today.

I could literally have taught the class better myself with google and like 20 minutes to prepare.
>>
>>71852625
kek
>>
>>71851961
>This alone sufficed for the Humanities General Education Requirement to graduate.
Your professor taught those who had eyes to see and ears to hear an extremely valuable lesson. Don't take any more stupid classes where you have nothing to learn, don't waste your time, faggot. You'll burst in tears every time you'll think of him in 10 years.
>>
>>71851961
They fired my discrete systems prof. He was extremely unorganized and literally made it all up as he went. But I did kinda feel bad for him when i found out
>>
What is the name of the school and professor OP?

I want to look it up on Ratemyprofessor and read stories about it.
>>
>>71851961
>Shouldn't like...he be fired or something?

You should go talk to the ombudsman on your campus. Relate all the information you have here and they will tell you what to do next.

If enough complaints are filed you can possibly get a refund for the tuition for that class, and the professor can have his classes taken away from him (but not immediately fired).
>>
>>71854146
Do that next time then and impress not only your fellow students ( some will call you names because they're bitches) but your schools faculty will respect you more and see how much effort you put in.
>>
>>71854259
What do you mean?
Burst in tears because I should have learned the lesson from him or burst in tears out of regret I didn't take more valuable classes?

>>71854307
Penn but he's not on there I just looked.

>>71854322
Tuition isn't paid per class unfortunately
>>
>>71851961
Complain to his superiors, tell them "If you ain't learnin', You ain't payin'."
And then shoot up your school.
>>
>>71854832
Hopefully you will learn it now and you will burst in tears of happiness
>>
It's a vital time for human rights protests right now.
Professors should be exempt from having to teach their classes for as long as the struggle continues. They should be allowed to join their students at BLM protests and Slutwalks.
>>
File: 1460075691759.jpg (83 KB, 960x577) Image search: [Google]
1460075691759.jpg
83 KB, 960x577
>>71851961
Nigga why the fuck you complaining man. I would kill for a class like that. The amount of times I got screwed over in classes of teachers trying to "prove themselves" or old teachers who take the opposite approach and fuck students over.

>the ultra jewish english teacher that didn't like the ending to my FREE WRITING ESSAY. No problem with grammar or spelling, literally she just wanted the story to be longer although I saw it fit to end the story
>Did it anyway and she still didn't like it. Like I was a screen writer.
>Fucking D
>Went on to get an A in English II

>Philosophy course on ethics in technology
>Forced us to get 200$ worth of books ("You must get the new edition")
>Wouldn't even read to us or pick out important sections
>The whole class was different students reading aloud
>Test comes
>Its a fucking memory test
Imagine having to read this post and others in this thread, Then having to regurgitate entire sentences word for word. 50 questions.
>Had to drop the class

>GPA collapses after several classes like this
>Had to a take this entire semester off to work a hard ass day labor job to pay them off in the hope of going back

tl;dr OP is so autistic he wants to get screwed over instead of breezing through college
If you want to learn OP do it on your own time or when you get out of the meat grinder.

Pic related
>Bernie = College students
>Pinochet = Colleges
>>
>>71851961

> Humanities General Education Requirement

You practiced counting, that's far more than you can expect for most humanities classes.
>>
>>71851961
Take your A and pretend you earned it.

All that matters at the end of the day is the little piece of paper that says you have a degree. Depends on what you're studying, but in most cases, 99% of it will have no use in the real world.
>>
>humanities class

You should thank him for doing this. He saved you from propaganda, brainwashing and indoctrination. Because that's what these classes are usually used for. Your professor fights against the system of leftism and anti-white dogma.
>>
>>71852931

Maybe he got tired from having to pass all the affirmative action niggers for his Jewish overlords and just gave up?
>>
>>71856113
Uhh no. He would go on massive rants about how evil Trump is and how he will destroy America. At best this prof was a propoganda machine.

He was very leftist.
>>
>>71851961
I would assume your professor is considered an esteemed/important author in his field. The university keeps him on their faculty because it brings them prestige, but they have to have him "teach" at least one class per semester in order to say he is a professor.

Complaining about him will do nothing but get the administration angry at you.
>>
>>71855843

>not just giving teachers exactly what they want to get good marks

>>71856113

There's an idea. Maybe it was a protest against the garbage he was being asked to teach.
>>
>have to learn bullshit that's completely irrelevant to your career
>teacher just fudges it and makes you count pencils for 50 minutes TOTAL
>get mad

ur retard
>>
>>71856442
>not just giving teachers exactly what they want to get good marks

I re-wrote that paper several times over, every time to her liking. The teachers in my school are just complete assholes.
Pretty sure people who go to private schools don't have to put up with this crap. Those guys are basically paying out the ass to get easier and more concerned professors
>>
>>71851961
The credit requirement is probably bullshit anyway.
>>
>>71853673
Yuppppp
>>
>>71853880
ah state pen brings back memories.
>>
>>71859095
UPenn.
>>
>>71859144
Penn state, state pen, same thing.
>>
>>71860173
Lol I don't to Penn State. Fuck Penn State. I said UPenn.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.