[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's St. George's day today - the patron saint of England
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160423-213146~2.png (1 MB, 1190x1674) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160423-213146~2.png
1 MB, 1190x1674
It's St. George's day today - the patron saint of England

And it's also Shakespeare's 400th anniversary

Yet THIS is what is currently on the BBC front page.

Can't make it up
>>
>>71851699
Take your country back or stop complaining.
Stop paying the license fee.
Talk to others about stopping.
>>
>>71851793
Don't worry, the BBC makes enough profit from it's foreign ventures and top gear and doctor who licensing to companies like Netflix to keep it's news website running forever
>>
>>71851699
Perhaps if St George's day was a public holiday, people might actually have an excuse to show a little pride in their country.
>>
>>71851699
Honor killing incoming
that chubby Panjeet will be headless within a week
>>
>>71851699
Saint George is not the true English patron. Saint Edmund the one true English patron.

But yes BBC is a fucking joke ran by cowards. Sky news is just as bad
>>
>>71852218
No, it should be saint Edmund on November 20th
>>
>>71851699
Sorry Brit-bong, this is the price of multiculturalism.
Isn't it grand?
>>
>>71851699
It happens every year. Not like anyone wouldn't be expecting it OP. Not really news
>>
>>71852731
Exactly celebrate a fucking illegal alien. We should be celebrating saint Edmund
>>
File: 1447813713405.jpg (79 KB, 682x682) Image search: [Google]
1447813713405.jpg
79 KB, 682x682
>>71852954

>Be non-binary Pakistani Muslim
>Don't identify as male or female.
>Still use birth name of Maria

Jesus Christ, coming out as non-binary doesn't mean jackshit. Gender identity is everything to these fucking people.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36120876/why-i-came-out-to-president-obama-before-i-told-my-parents
>>
Your point is...
>>
>Britain warns its citizens not to go to the US because they can't poo in the loo they want to

it writes itself.
>>
>>71852607
>>71852730
>>71852954
Nice autism you got there kiddo.

Why does it matter that he wasn't English?
He was a Christian martyr and his sacrifice inspired the English crusaders to keep fighting.
The legend of the dragon is kind of cool too.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.