[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ALBUQUERQUE COP SHOOTS FELLOW (UNDERCOVER) COP DURING $60 DRUG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5
File: 1461274619771.jpg (53 KB, 634x403) Image search: [Google]
1461274619771.jpg
53 KB, 634x403
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5SWkEAX64U [Embed]

>be undercover cop in a sting
>get shot by a police officer you've worked with for 2 years when he sees you have a gun

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3518665/Oh-s-t-Jacob-horrifying-moment-cop-accidentally-shoots-undercover-colleague-NINE-times.html
>>
>>71851634
>I'm sorry bro
>I thought he was a bad guy
>hang in there buddy
MY FUCKING SIDES
>>
>>71851967
>are you alright?
>no
>>
I THUOUGHT YEUOUGH WERE A BAAAAD GUYYHHH

FUUAHHCK MEEEEE
>>
>>71852124
The whole video is just full of amazing nuggets. I'm hoping people do remixes of this or at least use some of the audio for sampling.
>>
Murica was founded on multiculture and liberal freedumbs. They are the cancer of this planet and i hope every day that Russians will nuke them.
>>
>>71851634
He should've dodged
>>
If American cops didnt have such easy access to firearms like in Britain this could have been avoided.
>>
>>71852318
>I THUOUGHT YEUOUGH WERE A BAAAAD GUYYHHH
>A BAAAAD GUYYHHH
>A bad guy

I... does he think he's a hero in a movie? Or in a video game? Is this why American cops are so trigger happy? Like I get criminality is super high down there so no matter what there will be more deadly force used, but clearly it's gone past that point if they're shooting long time friends without even realizing.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is what happens when the least among us are given the greatest power
>>
lolz
>>
>>71852971
Unfortunately a good chunk of cops, especially city cops who are 100% out of touch with their community, are fucking retarded.
>>
>$60

fucking losers
>>
>>71851634
shot 9 times, god they're good at lying when they want to kill someone.. sad.
>>
>>71851634
>Are you ok?
>No?

Well, he doesn't sound very troubled.
They'll laugh it off at the next briefing.
>>
File: jaguar-fan-gif.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
jaguar-fan-gif.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>71851634
I cannot determine which is the most dangerous between the American law enforcement and a bunch of nigger.
>>
>this is what passes for a disciplined law enforcement officer

Good god, are they not trained to not freak out like little babbies when shit goes wrong?
>>
>>71853217
I've heard people more upset about getting teamkilled in Arma than this guy is about getting shot nine times in real life.

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY??! FUCK ME!!"

".. No. >:("

Sometimes fiction is more real than reality.
>>
>>71851634
Here is another angle
www.liveleak.com/view?i=cc3_1459529666
Also it was his Lt that shot him
http://www.koat.com/news/apd-detective-shot-by-boss-devastated-financially-physically/36606390

I wonder if he was getting out of the car with the gun in his hand or something? They say they reviewed undercover procedures, still though you figure some one would tell each other before the whole incident "hey Jacob is the only white guy btw"
>>
>>71853505
Haha yes. Not even a "WTF Dude!".
I react far worse when someone steps on my toe.
>>
honestly all the cops i meet, were the nerds, losers outcasts in high school. the un trendy kind. nice guys
>>
>are you alright?
>uh, no

my fucking sides
>>
>>71853887
jacob a tough mother fucker
>>
>>71851634
Albuquerque resident here. APD is shit. This is universally recognized. Nothing new.
>>
>>71853490
Friendly fire isn't really common. It's a lot different from shooting an actual criminal or someone trying to kill you. Most cops seem like they have PTSD to begin with anyways. Not hard to understand when you live day to day knowing any given traffic stop could be your last.

>>71853505
>>71853790
He's probably in shock.
>>
Did he survive?
>>
>>71851634
>1970

Why are we just hearing about this now?
>>
>>71853391
Niggers are definitely more dangerous.
>>
>>71854015

“He always tries to keep his spirits up and a positive spin on life, but it's been tough. He’s in a lot of pain,” detective Brain Sallee said.

Grant was shot in the arm, shoulder, chest, abdomen and hip. He has had a dozen surgeries and will have many more. Doctors still have to reconstruct his stomach, literally putting his intestines back inside.
>>
Its just so frustrating that this police officer (that shot the under cover cop) won't go to jail for life.

When you look at all the fucking instances of people shooting undercover armed cops for good reasons they all went to fucking jail. Hopefully at least one of them died.
>>
>>71853571
Someone show these BLM folks this video. 3 people. The only white one gets shot and he's a cop.
>>
>>71854015

Yeah and he's set for life, got a $6.5M award, the city has agreed to pay for his medical expenses for life, and he gets full retirement years early
>>
>>71854221
>He always tries to keep his spirits up
>And his intestines back inside
>>
TOP KEK

fucking idiot pig! "GUN!"
>>
Murica was founded on multiculture and liberal freedumbs. They are the cancer of this planet and i hope every day that Russians will nuke them.
>>
>ARE YOU OK?
>no

sad video but that kinda made me laugh
>>
The way he wails and cries makes you think that maybe this guy is a legitimate retard. He's a simple Sam who thinks the world is divided between 'bad guys' and 'good guys'.
>>
>>71854512
Please pray more
>>
>>71851634

So lets assume you are open carrying and this guy pulls you over and thinks he smells some dope. What are your chances of walking away?
>>
>>71854509
I've seen all the stuff on /pol/ about cops having little time to react to an attacker and that's why they will start shooting at the first time of trouble, but what the fuck, doesn't even wait until he can see inside the car and starts firing.
>>
>>71854512
>"founded on multiculture and liberal freedumbs"
>Falling for the Jewish lies
That shit didn't start till the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Before that we were fine.
>>
Why is the video censored?

Doesn't the government have to release the uncensored video if requested by the public? What valid reason could they have for censoring the wounds?
>>
>>71854724
none

>be american
>get shot
>>
>>71854806
Respect for the officer killed I'm guessing

His family probably has a say in the matter as well
>>
>>71854942
he's not dead
>>
>>71854365
>$60 drug bust
>6.5 million out of taxpayers' pockets
AAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>71853118
>>71852971
Bitch please everyone talks like this. Even school kids playing tag.
>>
>>71855113
>comparing cops to kids

clever
>>
File: 144099777164.jpg (39 KB, 630x400) Image search: [Google]
144099777164.jpg
39 KB, 630x400
>>71854383
>>
>>71852124
holy shit that might be the funniest thing i've ever heard
>>
>spending my tax dollars on some stupid war on drugs

you ok with this?
>>
American cops are such fucking pussies, they are not mentally trained to handle a violent situation, and all of them are afraid of getting shot.
>>
>>71854942

He's still alive.

>His family probably has a say in the matter as well

I thought that police officers had to release body cam footage with no redaction. Otherwise, what's the point?

"Here's that video you requested."
*Bunch of censored bullshit, can't even tell what happened*

The whole point of the footage is to give an objective viewing of the events.

They could probably censor the man's face since he was working undercover, but what valid reason is there for censoring the wounds? That's what the whole fucking video is about: someone getting shot.
>>
>>71851634
Same thing from another bodycam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfNbgaNzvAw
>>
>>71854806
>>71855424
Maybe they gave them an uncensored version but who ever uploaded this shit censored so it wouldn't get deleted from Jewtube?
>>
>not trained nearly well enough
>not screened very well
>militarization of the police force
>circle the wagons when bad cops fuck up
>resisting common sense stuff like body cams
>arrest quotas

There's a lot to hate about the current state of policing in the US.

Still you have to be pretty dense to not realize all this anti-cop sentiment is coming from somewhere. It's grown to fast to be organic. BLM and this whole anti-cop movement smells entirely like the Jews/Soros.
>>
>>71851634
That actually got my feels pretty down.
>>
>>71851634
Guaranteed both Cruz supporters.
>>
>>71855962

You guys want me to call the Albuquerque Police Department and see what they say about releasing the uncensored video if I make a request for it? I'll record the phone conversation and post it if there's interest.

Fuck this censored bullshit. Dunno why I am the only one who has a problem with having a video censored prior to my viewing, like I'm some 80 year old grandmother who can't stand to see blood in a video.
>>
>>71851634

I THOUGHT HE WAS BAD GUY!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
This was fake guys. It was posted on April fools day.
>>
>>71856532

that would actually be worse.
>>
>>71851634
Jaaaaaacooooooob!
>>
>>71851634
>saw a gun
>not being pulled on him, simply saw a gun
>"felt threatened"
>shot at him 9 times
>"oh shit its my friend"
Yeah, Amerifats are pretty stupid.
>>
>>71854301
AND he lost 80% of his blood, every vital organ was hit, received extensive other injuries to neck and head...

and he got the best medical treatment, survived, gets 6+ million dollars, and medical treatment for life from the city. Also early retirement. With retirement money.
>>
>>71856532
http://krqe.com/2016/03/30/city-settles-6-5m-lawsuit-filed-by-officer-shot-during-undercover-sting/

Real
>>
1970... the fuck?
>>
>>71857345
>AND he lost 80% of his blood, every vital organ was hit, received extensive other injuries to neck and head...
>and he got the best medical treatment, survived, gets 6+ million dollars, and medical treatment for life from the city. Also early retirement. With retirement money.

The compensation doesn't mean he is better off, he will experience health issues for the rest of his life, have a shortened life expectancy, limit his options in his lifestyle and potentially be known to gangs and criminals who want his head for being an undercover cop.

But you can't expect a bunch of rabid niggers to understand that.
>>
>>71857587
Too retarded to set body cam date, it's using Unix time so its 1970
>>
File: 1457416687087.jpg (31 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
1457416687087.jpg
31 KB, 650x488
>9 fucking shots because he saw a gun

>ARE YOU ALRIGHT?
>>
File: cucknadia.jpg (2 MB, 1974x1200) Image search: [Google]
cucknadia.jpg
2 MB, 1974x1200
>>71852421
>>71852797
Cue the cuckposters.
>$0.25 deposited in your account
>>
>>71857587
Unix epoch time. Didn't set the camera so it was set to the default time.
>>
I support police but this was indefensible
He wasn't even black
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.