[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLACK VOTERS CUCKED BERNIE OUT OF THE NOMINEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1461347049524.jpg (175 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461347049524.jpg
175 KB, 1280x720
He fought againts segregation, promoted Civil Rights, and even marched with MLK

>He was willing to apologise for slavery, and give reparations

He went as low as to say white people didn't know what it was like being poor, and agreed that black lives matter

>Instead, blacks are electing a candidate that increased incarceration in black community's, and even called them "super-predators"

SHEEEEEIIIIIIIIIT!
>>
>>71851169
FIRST POST BEST POST
>>
More proof that nigs are too stupid to look after themselves. KEK
>>
>>71851169
niggas only respect people who can beat their ass
niggas gonna nig
>>
>>71853225
It just show that they want free booze money.
>>
>>71851987
Fpbp
>>
I hate niggers
>>
>>71851169
>Trusting blacks
>EVER
There's your problem
>>
File: 1461384368699.png (13 KB, 397x283) Image search: [Google]
1461384368699.png
13 KB, 397x283
Blacks will abuse and betray you if you appease and pander to them.

Show them strength and only THEN they will respect you.
>>
>Expecting dumb niggers to vote for their best interests

They are the most low-information voters out there. All they do is read the ballot, see clinton and in their nigger-babble think to themselves
>Yo dat Clinton! She good! I kno dat bitch! D too ya feel me?
>>
>>71851169
It's because they don't want to share.

We already went over this.

They already get all the welfare they need - they know if they share it around it would give less to them.
>>
Niggers are primitive savages who only recognize strength, Bernie is as weak as it gets. This is why pandering to niggers is doomed to fail, they don't respect you unless you're being firm with them. Giving them benefits and special treatment will only make them resent you for being a bitch nigga.
>>
File: 1442426961174.png (60 KB, 153x169) Image search: [Google]
1442426961174.png
60 KB, 153x169
>>71851169

I've talked to a few white Bernouts, and they are all butt hurt over 90% of the black vote going to Shillary.
Tbh this can only help Trump.
>>
they like niggers- they never ask too many questions
>>
File: pandering cronyist.jpg (54 KB, 681x224) Image search: [Google]
pandering cronyist.jpg
54 KB, 681x224
Black people already get everything Bernie is offering. It's almost like the Uniparty designed it that way to completely neutralize the left when it comes to economics.
>>
File: 1461343160477.gif (3 MB, 222x379) Image search: [Google]
1461343160477.gif
3 MB, 222x379
>Bernie marched with MLK and fought against segregation
>Hillary helped incarcerate more black chilluns and called them "superpredators"
>Blacks vote for Hillary
Not even a Berniecuck or Hillshill, I'm just absolutely astounded. Bernie is literally the epitome of everything they could want, he's a gibs me dat to the extreme, he LITERALLY WALKED WITH MARTIN LUTHER KING JUNIOR. That alone should win him the black vote 100%. Nigs gonna nog, I guess. They are dumber than we thought.
>>
First line is true.

Second is false. He stated various times reparations will not happen.

Only half of the third happened. He never said white people didn't know what it was like to be poor. He was quoting what a black woman told him.

Fourth is true. Proof that blacks like being slaves.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.