[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ted Cruz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: 58790.jpg (75 KB, 445x650) Image search: [Google]
58790.jpg
75 KB, 445x650
Why is Cruz in total freefall in the polls and on betting/prediction sites lately? What went wrong?
>>
>>71850890

Didn't you see the video? He was caught, clumsily, bribing a delegate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-pwGx4vv2g

It's 100% over for him.
>>
>>71850890
New York Values
>>
>>71850890
There's not enough delegates for him to win.

Trump won NY and is predicted to win upcoming states.
>>
New York btfo'd ted cruz

but anyways, does anyone wanna start a risk thread?
>>
>>71850890
i guess this shows how shitty betting sites are at long term predictions.
>>
>>71850890
Trump stopped talking for a while.
>>
>>71851128
>all those shills in the comments
>i-it's not true
>l-look he denied it
>>
>>71851128
I was not even aware of this.
>>
>>71851128

Top kek. That motherfucker.
>>
>>71850890
Lets be honest here. Kasich is getting the nomination. He is the only one that can get to 270. Trump would lose worse than Romney, and Cruz would have the same electoral map as Romney with the exception of winning one more state. Kasich would win most swing states, and could flip states like Wisconsin to the Republican side. Would you rather have Clinton or Kasich? At Least Kasich gives us a Republican supreme court nominee.
>>
>>71851659
Clinton and Kasich are the the same person, both controlled by the establishment, Trump is your countries only chance to topple them.
>>
>>71850890
That's what happens when the police finally finds the lead to convict you for killing dozens of people.
>>
>>71851659
>Guys the only way for republicans to win is if they become democrats

Fuck off
>>
>>71851128
Who bribes a politician with a small amount of cash? That video is just clickbait
>>
>>71851659

GOP shills couldn't be more obvious. Kasich is a Soros-funded puppet just like Hillary. A vote for Kasich is a vote for Hillary and the status quo.
>>
>>71851332
Betting sites can't really account for political scandals or surprise victories well because of how suddenly they pop up methinks.
>>
basically once he was mathematically eliminated, the advantages of voting for him went out the window.

Much preferable to deny Trump on ballot one and get Kasich on ballot two instead of doing anything with Cruz, whom the establishment hates.
>>
>>71851659
>Kasich would win more swing states
if he could do that, why hasn't he when he's had the chance already? If Kasich becomes the nominee, it comes down to a democrat whose electorate voted for her versus a democrat whose electorate told to fuck off.
>>
>>71851766
>>71851876
>>71851953
I voted for Trump in the Virginia primary, but just look at the electoral college. It's not possible for him tow in. I'm not even a shill. States like Virginia,Nevada,Colorado,Ohio,Iowa, have all gotten more blue. How is he going to get to 270?
>>
>>71850890
People started to wake up to what a fucking hypocritical, corrupt, childish little weasel he is after the whole Colorado fiasco.

The smart play would have been to object to being given all the delegates, at least publicly. Instead he goes on national radio and television and brags about how he *won* despite nobody voting for him.

When you go on and on about how you're the only real anti-establishment candidate on stage, and then walk off and directly benefit from corrupt establishment politics, it makes you look like a wanker.
>>
File: original11.jpg (43 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
original11.jpg
43 KB, 480x480
He kept going on and on about his voterless victories plus Hannity got sick of his shit.
>>
>>71851397
Lmao, so much this. After the Belgium attacks he should have just stayed quiet until the convention.
>>
>>71852460
I've seen some fucked up shit. Fuck you, good sir. Thanks for the nightmares...
>>
>>71852403
So much this. Cruz should have publicly denounced that it was fair to have gotten the delegates and pledged to "clean up the system" when he becomes POTUS. Cruz shot himself in the foot so hard just to try to rag on Trump for being "whiny," it's the same trap that Rubio fell in. They keep fighting Trump on the media battleground they can ever beat him there.
>>
>>71852882
like they can ever beat him there* I should say
>>
>>71850890
I hate Ratto Cruz and Cucksick. They cannot win and they're only there to spite Trump.
>>
What will the numbers look like after Trump clean sweeps all the primaries next week?
>>
>>71852304

Kasich only won 1 of those 5 states, and the one he did win was his home state and Trump even made it competitive there.

obvious shill
>>
File: 1460467322292.png (2 MB, 1148x1730) Image search: [Google]
1460467322292.png
2 MB, 1148x1730
>>71851128
>mfw this video had less than 100 views when I posted it on twitter
>>
>>71850890
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1Vrau9ZNaA
>>
>>71853233
He'll probably get at least another hundred, and that's not counting Pennsylvania's weird system of delegates.
>>
>>71850890

I've been tracking the betting sites for months, and Cruz was never up very high, even at his highest point (around the 13th of April).

It hasn't been a "freefall" for Cruz. There was quick rise and fall as a result of Wisconsin, but now he's back where he was about 3 weeks ago.

He's doing a lot better now than we was even a month ago.

See for yourself:

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/republican-candidate/bet-history/ted-cruz/all-history
>>
>>71853520
good burg?
>>
>>71851128
As much as I want Trump to win, this is false.

The video is cropped.

https://imgur.com/dYqfhqU?r

The guy probably wasn't even a delegate.
>>
File: cookie.jpg (34 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
cookie.jpg
34 KB, 400x300
>>71853520
you're sooooo cool
>>
>>71851929
Delegates are just people involved in the party. Some of them are just average joes who could use a few hundred bucks.
>>
File: 1457350912539.gif (153 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
1457350912539.gif
153 KB, 500x475
>>71854687
Baited for this exact response.
>>
He can't win the first ballot anymore so that's a big hit. Trump only needs like 52% of remaining delegates to win. Cruz has been dropping in a lot of polls since Colorado.
>>
>>71850890

Now that the primaries are either "brokered convention" or "Trump gets enough delegates", Cruz's odds either way plummet.

He's an asshole who's already shown he's willing to play the weasel in order to be President. And in convention politics, that makes him toxic.

At best, he's going to get to the convention without Trump hitting the delegates needed, but once the math sinks in, a lot of people aren't going to be motivated enough to fight for El Rato.
>>
>>71854690
Worth noting that delegates are volunteers and expected to pay their own travel expenses related to the convention.
>>
>>71854805
yeah I figured you needed some validation.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.