[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else here not have a credit rating? All my friends are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
Anybody else here not have a credit rating?

All my friends are buying couches and shit at 18% interest. It fucking kills me.
>>
No, 22 here and have not even thought about owning one. I'm not a nigger and actually save my money.
>>
>>71850671
If you cannot build decent credit after a year, you need to be gassed.
>>
>>71850671

Dumb move not to. Trick is to build credit by cheap shit. Buy something for like 100 dollars every now and then, pay it off immediately. Basically, don't rely on it. A good credit rating is necessary for loans as well as sometimes moving to a new place.
>>
I prefer to buy things with money I currently posess
>>
File: 1420761681641.jpg (9 KB, 250x244) Image search: [Google]
1420761681641.jpg
9 KB, 250x244
>787 score
>>
>>71850671

You're going to be fucked by having no credit almost as bad as if you abused credit.

There are some things the average person just can't save money for.
>>
>>71850671
>no credit
>never owning your own home
>working your whole life to enrich your landlords.

Cuck.
>>
>>71851052
>Slave to jewish interest payments
>Calling him a cuck
>>
>>71850991
I've already paid off my school loans (don't need credit for that), paid off my car (used BMW) and because of my high income to no debt ratio secured a loan via a credit union for the house I bought

You've been lied to, sorry
>>
>>71850671
>financing furniture
top kek as they say
>>
>>71850671
Thing is, many store cards have a "no interest for x amount of months when you spend y amount of dollars." So some stores you could buy a couch and pay it off over the course of the no interest period.

$1200 couch with the 12 months 0% financing is $100 per month for those 12 months. It builds your credit and you can pay it off over time, plus you don't have to have the same payment every month. Work a lot of overtime one month? Pay $200 so you can pay it off quicker.

25 years old with a 780ish credit score here, built it all on using credit card promotions.
>>
>>71850757
Enjoy that zero credit history homie
>>
>>71850671
>have three cards
>only use two of them
>pay them off at the end of the month in full
>get cash back

I love them.
>>
>>71851323
Enjoy paying that interest to Jewish bankers goy.
>>
>>71850671
credit is the invention of JEW fucks and the ruin of the world.
>>
>>71851162

> paying off loans doesn't help your credit

Nice bait. Here's your (You).
>>
>>71850671
We don't have credit rating over here.
>>
>>71851375

> paying interest on a credit card

Now I see why you don't like them.
>>
>>71851334
pretty much this, i've never had to pay any interest . in almost 10 years of using credit cards i've earned over $1500 worth of flights and about $500 in cash back

credit cards can be good if used responsibly
>>
I have a good credit rating but I have some goddamn control.

If I can't afford something I don't buy it. It's that simple. I usually buy everything on my credit card then pay it back instantly. That way I get my travel points and get to travel the world without spending any money.
>>
>>71851375
Uhh, I don't pay any interest.. I pay off the balance every month because I actually have the money. I don't spend money that's not in my bank account. Sure, if you pay the minimum every month then interest will rape you.
>>
>>71850671
only a debit card and its with a credit union not a jew bank

hope I never have to get financed for anything
>>
>not taking advantage of 0% APR loans
>not taking advantage of rewards programs
>not taking advantage of the credit kikes

I have 15 credit cards and have never paid a penny of interest in nearly 10 years of having cards.
>>
File: 1460418459816.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1460418459816.webm
1 MB, 720x404
>>71850671
I use a credit card for the cash back. I have never not paid in full each billing cycle and thus owed interest though.
>>
>>71850671
what's that
>>
>Set up a direct debit to pay off your balance every month.
>Use card to buy your weekly groceries.
There. No interest payments, money goes out a little later than with a debit card and you build up your credit score. Oh, and I also think you'll be better protected buying things online.
There is literally no downside, no point not to.
>>
>>71851375
>paying interest on credit cards

Just pay it off in full every time you moron. You don't realize how badly you're fucking yourself by not having a credit history. You can't live with mom and dad forever
>>
As someone who doesn't have a credit card, what is "credit score"?
>>
>>71850671
unless you're flush with cash, you need to use debt as leverage to advance your life
>>
>>71852135
>tfw I can get a loan through my credit union with low as fuck interest

:^)
>>
My credit rating less than 100 after a family member took shit in my name. Only just decided to pay them all back. I thought why should I but its killing me cause I want to move out
>>
>>71850870
Always this.

If you didnt buy it outright, you dont own it.
>>
File: 1440041394137.jpg (737 KB, 1308x1000) Image search: [Google]
1440041394137.jpg
737 KB, 1308x1000
>>71850671
I use my credit card for most purchases. I also pay off my credit card balance in full every month, so I pay zero interest, plus I get reward points back.
>>
>mfw i have 27 credit cards with no balances and a 650 credit score

Dont ask me how. I have no idea.
>>
>you will never ever own anything you buy with credit until 30 yeara later.
>>
22 with ~750
>>
>>71852520
I really hope you didnt mean to put 27...
>>
>>71852055
Yeah but sheltered man children that rarely venture past their parent's house don't realize you need a credit score to take out a loan
>>
>>71850671

I never had a credit rating.

That's because I never needed to use credit for anything. I always bought everything with cash, including cars.

When my wife and I bought a house, my name could not appear on the title because it would have increased the interest rate of the loan.

(I had more than enough money to buy the house with 100% cash, but it turned out that I had put too much money into tax-sheltered accounts, so we got a loan so I could avoid cashing out my IRA prematurely and paying the taxes and penalties.)
>>
>>71852520

It's only a 650 because you have no balances. You should hold at least a small token amount of money on a few of them and keep it at about 5% of the total limit.

Unless, of course, you aren't planning on buying a house or car or getting a business loan anytime soon.
>>
The only card I've ever had is a debit card. I use only to get my salary.
>>
>>71852523
What about the hamburger I ate that I purchased with my credit card
>>
File: 2016-04-18_16.33.22.jpg (497 KB, 1437x1761) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-18_16.33.22.jpg
497 KB, 1437x1761
You're an idiot if you don't have as many credit cards as humanly possible. Some of these cards have spend bonuses in excess of a thousand dollars, and all credit card bonuses count as tax free income.
>>
How can I game the system to get good credit? Just buy a bunch of shit online, pay the credit card bill, then sell it off?
>>
29 here. Almost perfect credit score. Never paid a dime in interest, have bought all sorts of shit on credit (yet)

Have a preapproval letter for house loan. Gonna buy a shit load of land and pay 4%.

You guys are retarded.
>>
Moving beyond 740 now senpai.

Need to start saving for a down payment on a house, but I'm hoping we get another real estate bust so I can buy low
>>
>>71852420
Same here buddy, also set it up with my bank so I have no fees on my bank accounts by giving myself only 5 debit transactions a month but I still have unlimited credit so the bankers aren't raking in fees from me either.
>>
>>71850671
I started 9 months ago. Bought my car at 22, my criedt is 690 something. Feels good to have casssssh for daaaaaaysss
>>
File: 1459301964721.jpg (41 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
1459301964721.jpg
41 KB, 400x399
>Credit Cards
>Have 9 physical and as many virtual as I like.
>None has your name on it.
>...

Profit
>>
>>71852167
This. Is it some system that rewards you for paying right-away your purchases? Something that gives you "credibility" as a customer, a low-risk one?
>>
File: Cgk4Ke2UUAQppVb.jpg-large.jpg (51 KB, 720x623) Image search: [Google]
Cgk4Ke2UUAQppVb.jpg-large.jpg
51 KB, 720x623
>>71850671
If you are a responsible adult, who isn't overly concerned with marketing data collected on yourself, they can be a good thing. Pay off your bill, and that 18% interest rate never gets a chance to be charged. In fact, with certain cards you can get 1, 2, or 3% off your entire purchase.

I like the Amazon rewards card, because it applies points right to your Amazon account, and you can apply them to purchases you make just like a gift card balance. It also gives 3% off every purchase on Amazon.

The downside is marketing data will be collected on your purchases, and relevant ads may be mailed to you.

I don't give a fuck about junkmail and I pay my bill every month religiously, so its a net gain overall.
>>
>>71852842
>Yes goy, keep buying material possessions that you don't actually need... We'll even give you rewards for spending as much of your wage slave money as you can!

Reminds me of a dog that does anything to get a treat.
>>
>>71850671
>Have cash
>Pay with credit card
>Pay off credit card immediately
>Collect pointz n shiet
>get free flights

Name one downside
>>
I don't have a credit card, I live on what I make alone.
>>
>>71852852
use your credit card and pay it off every month...
>>
>>71852167
>>71853032
It's just a measure of how reliable you are at paying your denbts based on past purchases, used to gauge how trustworthy you will be if you were given a loan, mortgage, etc.
>>
>>71850671
Why wouldn't you? I got a credit card the day I turned 18 and use it almost exclusively for purchases. I have not paid a single cent in interest, have an excellent credit score and have gotten a lot of money from points on my card. What reason is there against using a credit card aside from being too irresponsible to manage it?
>>
>>71853155
So it's essentially a risk-assesment on each customer. Thanx m80
>>
>>71852852
That could work in theory but it would take a lot of work and time to make it worthwhile. Plus you need to find people willing to pay the same price you did for the item so you don't go negative
>>
>>71850671
Just passed 800.

Just pay your bills on time.
>>
>>71852993
>cash
>credit
Pick only 1
Feels good being able to pay for everything in cash
>>
I don't get anything for my credit card, got it solely to start a credit score. I really should look for one that I get something for using. Any recommendations before I start my research?
>>
>>71850850
Just use the credit card for gas and groceries. Pay the full statement amount every month.
>>
>>71852167
It helps the lender understand you from a risk perspective. Lower credit score means higher risk which will result in a higher interest rate. 699 and below means you're a retard with money.
>>
We all use debit cards here, don't normally use credit cards in uk. I guess because we don't have many nogs in this country x
>>
>>71853506
So what is the default credit rating I get when I register a credit card?
>>
>>71853276
Thatd it mayne, i got cash for daays. I max my card out once a month and pay it off full.

Is this bad? Should i spend just a moderate amount each month? Need tips. I have a very good job, i usually end up with 1500 saved at the end of every month
>>
>>71853035
Everything you buy online is already marketing data, especially when its the same store like amazon.
>>
>>71851841
Pretty much this, though I only have 2 credit cards. I use one for balance transfers that has 0%interest for up to 18mos (Chase Slate) and the other for cash back rewards. (Barclay)

I too seldom if ever pay any interest because I pay nearly every month in full, and sometimes come out the credit cards paying me, and come out ahead. Every single car I have financed has been paid off early, and I'm ahead years on my mortgage.

>800+
>>
>>71853017
How?
They want id here for a cc.
>>
>>71853506
I have less than 100 and dam good with money and run 2 companies. I just refused to pay after my brother took my credit cards out on a night out for his girlfriend. I've only just decided to start clearing them all 2 at a time in full. Almost sorted.

Is not all regards you twat
>>
>>71853614
I dunno, just pay your bills and your score will go up.
>>
File: dave_ramsey_mug2.jpg (25 KB, 606x990) Image search: [Google]
dave_ramsey_mug2.jpg
25 KB, 606x990
>falling for the LITERAL JEW
>thinking this makes you wealthy

"credit score" is biggest fucking joke of the century. All you good goys opening multiple accounts because "muh rewards" and "muh 0 interest" are gonna get fucked. Credit score is a lie made up by kikes to get you to stay perpetually in debt. How does it feel living on borrowed money? You are aware you can make it in life and be far more successful than debt goys when you pay in cash when you can afford things right? You are aware you can get a <4% 15 year mortgage with ZERO credit, right? Probably not it looks like, because everyone is so caught up throwing their shekels away on chasing that credit score like good shabbos goys.
>>
>>71853706
>How

"Syrian" "Refugee"
>>
Honestly, saving money and using credit are pretty much the same fucking thing. One requires good money sense and one relies on instant gratification.

The only time you should ever borrow money is for a massive purchase that would take 10-20 years to make, like a house; or for extreme emergency.
>>
What's the thought process behind not having a credit card? Just pay your balance every month and get cashback/miles.
>>
>>71850671
23 and never owned a credit card.
>>
>>71852167

A measure of your credit worthiness. You want to have a good score for when you apply for a mortgage, car loan, etc.

For instance I was able to buy a new golf gyi on a .9% interest rate. So over 5 years, I'll pay a few hundred in interest for a 30k car.

Pretty great desu.

Also credit cards get you free auto insurance on car rentals, insure your airline tickets, give you 2% back and are very good at stopping fraud.

All of this is free if you're responsible with debt.

Only retards are against it.
>>
>>71853719
So your brother is a retard and you're a retard for trusting him.

The system works.

(btw your options were to either initiate a chargeback and your brother goes to jail for theft or you eat the cost)
>>
>>71850671
I don't get it how credit rating in the US works, you have to make debts to be able to get more debts?
>>
>>71850671
literally all you have to do is not spend more money then you have, thus pay your bill on time and accrue no interest. It's just that simple
>>
>>71854010
>muh magic number
>>
>>71852841
this
>>
File: 1449782815610.png (6 KB, 404x404) Image search: [Google]
1449782815610.png
6 KB, 404x404
>>71854010
>All of this is free if you're responsible with debt.

>Only retards are against it.

Yessss, borrow more money goy- er, friend!
>>
>>71853807
Enjoy having your account drained when your debit/atm card gets stolen.
>>
>>71854095

Poorfag who can't into money detected.
>>
File: oh what the fuck 2.jpg (235 KB, 1212x1010) Image search: [Google]
oh what the fuck 2.jpg
235 KB, 1212x1010
>21
>Constantly told I should get a credit card, buy one thing a month, and pay it off in order to build my credit
>No one will answer me why I need credit in the first place, or why we base things on credit instead of actual cash value.

I understand you need it for loans and big buys (house/car), but I still have to question why it's necessary for those too. Why should it matter what I'm rated as opposed to what I can actually pay, or pay back?
>>
>>71850671
>not being able to pay the full price at the door
Topfuckingkek.

Must suck being a poorfag.
>>
>>71852135
No, but you can inherit their property after they die. What is the point of having a mortgage when you can simply inherit? Why waste money?
>>
>>71854253
The rating is a good way to see if youre actually going to make your payments.
>>
>>71854253

> hey I need to borrow 200I
> no I don't have that money and I can't prove that I'm always good at paying my debt back

And these idiots wonder why they get high interest rates.
>>
>>71854231
Your mentality is someone who isn't responsible enough to pay off a bar tab.
>>
>>71854343

Nah man they should totally trust him without proof when he says he can pay back their 200k
>>
>>71853116
Fractional reserve banking
>>
>>71854358
I pay everything in cash that I have. I have ZERO debt, I refuse to be a slave to jewish bankers and loan sharks. Good goys like yourself that base their life on borrowed money are the failures with money.
>>
>>71854253
A credit card is a fraud protected debit card.

It just saves you from needing cash or making ATM trips.

When you spend from a debit card your money is gone, if the charge is incorrect you will be out of that money until the investigation is complete.

When you spend from a credit card you have the same ability to dispute the charges, but your bank account is protected because your money was never drained.
>>
>>71854239
That's why you pay $5 a month for credit card insurance
>>
I only own a debit card desu.
>>
Never had a credit card nor do I know my score. Always used cash, check, or disposable debit cards.
>>
>>71854621
Nevermind misread
>>
>>71854253
>or pay back?

that's what your credit score is.

and you don't need those things if you just plan on dropping hundreds of thousands of verifiable dollars in lap of whomever you're buying from. otherwise you need an established reputation / credit score.
>>
>>71854540
>nigga rich who keeps a roll of ones in his pocket
I see you are still a child who has never made a significant transaction.
>>
>>71850671
>credit
Pff.
>>
>>71854089
Pretty much. It's a nice scam they have going.
>>
>>71851162
>I've already paid off my school loans (don't need credit for that)

God you're a fucking idiot holy shit.
>>
>>71854621
>paying monthly fees
get a better bank.
>>
>>71854047
Erm he stole them from me. I didn't trust him with them. You muppet
>>
>>71854861
How did he know your PIN?
>>
>>71852841
>paying off kikes for your feces
>>
>>71854746
>thinks because someone has no debt they are incapable of operating in "big boy world"

Get that score up! HIGHER!
>>
>>71854253
Because apparently if you drive a bike long enough you should be able to drive a truck as well.
>>
>>71850870
this. the whole concept of "building credit" is the work of the jew. my bank would love to give me a loan, because I don't need one.
>>
>>71850671
Lol never had one never needed it. Now starting my 3th year paying of my home. Never understand Americans and their obsession about a credit card lol.

I never need one and i never buy on credit. I always pay directly.
>>
>>71850671
You build up your credit rating by buying something on credit then paying it back before you get interest added on m8.
>>
>>71851291
this

you're basically using someone else's money for free to pay something off slowly. You'd be dumb not to use it, now you have a cushion when something terrible happens.
>>
>>71852135
Why are Americans so obsessed by credit rating? This is really American thing? never heard it in Europe lol. Why such a fucked up system?
>>
use creditkarma.com to track your credit guys, and if you have negative marks in collections, have them verify the info, alot of times they cant and it will get removed.

recently got mine up to 722 after years of shit credit
>>
>>71850945
But how?
>>
>>71850671
>All my friends are buying couches and shit at 18% interest. It fucking kills me.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Why would you take out a loan for ANYTHING other than a house?
>>
My FICO is 841. I have credit cards, but pay them off every month. Everything else is cash. We're 80% equity in the house, making double payments at 4.5% APR.

Revolving loans and installment credit is a sucker's game. Credit cards are for convenience or emergencies, not for loans.
>>
>>71850671
My credit rating is pretty great, I pay my credit card off quickly and don't miss payments, I also never spend more than what I have in savings, which is where many idiots get thier debt from.
>>
>>71850671
>not getting a 5% cash back card and saving money WHILE building a credit score

I use mine just like a debit card and have never paid a shekel in interest. It's gotten me to a FICO of nearly 800.
>>
File: Clipboard02.jpg (93 KB, 1181x742) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard02.jpg
93 KB, 1181x742
>>71856503
>>71853154
>>
>>71851123

Depending on where you live, it's often cheaper to buy than it is to rent.

Besides, you're paying it either way. Might as well be yours instead of paying off your landlord's mortgage.
>>
>falling for the jewish debt meme
>>
I put all of my gas on my credit card and pay it off on time every month.

Having good credit is invaluable. It can even help you get better rates on basic stuff like car insurance.
>>
>>71852708
>That's because I never needed to use credit for anything. I always bought everything with cash, including cars.

haha now ur wife gets a free house KEK
>>
>Using a credit card for anything but online purchases
Why?
>>
>>71856835
>he thinks it's impossible to buy things with a credit card and pay the statement completely before it's overdue
What are you, retarded?
>>
>>71857274

Convenience. And cash back. And not having to carry cash for fear of feral niggers taking it from you.

I carry about $200 cash in my wallet, but I cannot for the life of me remember when I last used any.

Credit cards are great if you are a "deadbeat" (industry term for people who pay them off every month).
>>
File: 1458865699957.jpg (94 KB, 798x730) Image search: [Google]
1458865699957.jpg
94 KB, 798x730
Funniest thing you can do is take out as much unsecured debt as possible, then tell them that you can't pay and watch them squirm as they realize they will never collect.

>falling for the global banking scheme credit leverage system
shiggy, unless you're using it to reap profit, then good on ya use it for what it was designed for
>>
>>71850671

idk my rating but must be good if they keep giving me credit limit extensions
>>
>>71856906
>haha now ur wife gets a free house KEK

Immediately after purchase, we had the house transferred into the name of our Trust.

The house is only a small percentage of our investment portfolio. So it really makes little difference to me whether the title was kept in her name or transferred to the Trust. But the Trust is nice because it greatly simplifies the legal issues if one of us dies.

Moral of the story: Don't tax-shelter your money so aggressively that you don't have at least $500,000 in spare cash laying around to buy a house, if you're planning to buy one.

2nd moral of the story: It doesn't really matter if you have a credit score or not, if you've got enough cash laying around.
>>
>>71855878

I've always done so, too - but thanks to inflation and cheap credits for as low as 0% it's now actually wise to buy things on credit if you can afford without credit as well. So go and buy stuff from mediamarkt with their 0% offerings if you would have bought them directly and save money in doing so.
>>
>>71850870
Ding ding ding
>>
>>71851710
What do you get, homie? Free rooms in hotels?
>>
>>71858730

You can get them raised if you just ask, so long as you have good credit. They want you get in deep enough to never pay them off, so if you can handle $5000 limit, then they will give you $10K in hopes that you won't pay it off and they make sheqels.

My two cards have $15K limits. That's fine, because I rarely put more than $2K on them in a month. I don't need more.
>>
File: 1442216041850.jpg (43 KB, 419x767) Image search: [Google]
1442216041850.jpg
43 KB, 419x767
>>71850671
>Paying interest for anything except a house

GOOD GOY
>>
>>71851375
>Ever paying interest at all
>>
>>71851052
>"You need credit to buy a house!"
No, you need credit to get a decent loan to buy a house with. You can buy a house without a loan with cash and not have to worry about not-failing to pay the loan provider their payments plus interest over a length of time.
>>
>>71850671
Your friends are stupid. It's called paying in full every month for a 2% cash back reward or taking advantage of a 0% interest period. This will raise your credit either way. Any other use for credit cards is giving shekels to the Jews.
>>
>>71850671
Yeah many people here shit them selves with this. I think I had an additional 70k to use on shit when I bought my flat(rented earlier, student homes too).

That was carefully planned.

Some just go nuts buy everything with it. I had a sant card for emergencies. Came handy when they froze my assets(don't ask), but also gave me shit load of interest.

Like if you are stripped on cash and need something you know you can pay withing the 60 day limit, then I mean you KNOW AND WILL pay within it, it's ok as an emergency .I used it once for tabs and phones due to course at masters. Paid in tyme
>>
Right now I only spend money I actually have but I am thinking about getting a credit card almost solely for fraud protection. I'm responsible with my money and wouldn't use a credit card unless I could pay in cash anyways. Is it worth it in this case?
>>
File: BernieBTFOStudentLoans.jpg (113 KB, 960x617) Image search: [Google]
BernieBTFOStudentLoans.jpg
113 KB, 960x617
Debt is something else isn't it? The vig keeps running as long as you owe, and the more you owe, the less likely you are going to be able to pay off the vig.

So you're spammed with ads to buy new shit you don't need all the time and their hook is that no matter how shit your credit is and how little you can afford it, you could probably get it if you acted immediately.

No credit no problem! Don't delay, order today!

What could possibly go wrong with a society that is guaranteed to crawl into a debt they can never possibly crawl out of as long as they live?

Slavery has not been abolished. Not by a long shot.
>>
File: Muricaplain.png (374 KB, 800x657) Image search: [Google]
Muricaplain.png
374 KB, 800x657
Can anyone remind me what is America's plan to crawl out of the 20 trillion in debt they're under?

What is America's plan to get out of the red? Anyone know?

Kek
>>
>not leaving a 1% balance on your card
>>
File: d1104.png (251 KB, 680x609) Image search: [Google]
d1104.png
251 KB, 680x609
>>71860207
>he thinks debt actually exists
>>
>>71860207
>What is America's plan to get out of the red? Anyone know?

Baiting China into invading your shitty excuse for a country so we can blow them the fuck out.
>>
File: Dave-Ramsey1.jpg (100 KB, 753x500) Image search: [Google]
Dave-Ramsey1.jpg
100 KB, 753x500
>>71859701

Sounds fine. So long as you have the discipline to pay it off EVERY month I don't see a problem. It builds credit, which helps you in many aspects of life beyond just interest on loans. Employers check credit ratings, insurance companies check them, ... a lot of people are using FICO scores as a quick proxy for a person's character.

Just be sure you have enough cash reserves in savings to always be able to pay it off. You don't want to go down to road to revolving credit.

Cash first.
Cards second.

<--- There is a reason guys like this can make a living telling others what should be common sense.
>>
File: JFKeverythingsfucked.jpg (96 KB, 689x768) Image search: [Google]
JFKeverythingsfucked.jpg
96 KB, 689x768
>>71860371
>having a balance on your card.

You carry debt, you carry vig.

Pick up a pen and paper and see how much you're paying in interest to how much you're paying in principal.

Living in the hole just digs you deeper and deeper.

Debt is the literal Jew, and sooner or later, it will fuck over you too.

Car loan and mortgage I can understand. Everything else, don't buy it until you can afford it. If you save up first, more often than not you don't even want it anymore.

Impulse credit buys. You need this shit now nigga! Pay us later!

That is the literal Jew.

Almost every 'advanced' country is so saddled with debt nowadays that there is no possible way out.

And we just accept that as how it is. What are you going to do?

Can you afford it? Who cares?

What's important is can you afford the payments?

Ultimate Jew Kek.
>>
>>71850671
We don't have credit rating here...
how much rating will I have if I buy stuff every months with credit card and have enough money in the bank to pay for it?.
50-100 a month

Can you be in deficit in you Bank account or it cound as credit card deficit in the US?
>>
Stupid not to. I have a cashback credit card so in addition to good credit score I make a lil bit of money over buying with a debit card. Also my interest rate is only 6.4% compared to the average being around 19%, but I've never not paid it off fully so it doesn't matter really
>>
>>71856099
Turns out people with shit credit ratings are actually deadbeats you shouldn't do business with.
>>
File: TrumpAllSmiles.png (218 KB, 300x366) Image search: [Google]
TrumpAllSmiles.png
218 KB, 300x366
>>71860546
Here we save up for shit. We don't 'get it on credit'.

The west is pure impulse. The East is long term planning.

Who's crippled by debt and who's running a surplus?

Kek.
>>
>>71850671
I get over 1% cash rewards, buy everything on credit, pay it off immediately. Save about 1% over all. Men, it doesn't seem like much until you use it for bills. Suddenly 1% cash back from 20k a year is a couple hundred bucks for nothing but using a credit card.
>>
>>71861162
You realize your existence relies on the whim of China right? You realize that you're the first to go in a US v China war
>>
>>71861260
I get 2.5% for bill pay
>>
File: Muricashopping.jpg (76 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Muricashopping.jpg
76 KB, 800x600
>>71860546
Oh I'm sorry I forgot to ask, do Americans still remember what the term 'surplus' means, or is that 'Ye Olde Englishe' over there now?

You know, since you've never had one in your lifetime.

Kek.
>>
>>71861260
your perks from the credit cards is much better then the perks you get in Israel.
>>
File: 2943.jpg (157 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
2943.jpg
157 KB, 600x600
>>71850671
>buy everything on credit
>live within your means
>pay entire bill
>gain credit rating
>buy car and be able to make payments at low financing
you don't have to be a rocket surgeon to understand this shit you fucking idiot
>>
>>71850945
holy shit i have that same number
>>
File: trippy.jpg (245 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
trippy.jpg
245 KB, 1024x768
>>71860920
You're from a whole different world.

North Americans make payments on their various credit lines without paying them off.

They buy new things they can't afford according to payment plans available.

Everyone does that when they're young, because you get lots of cool shit you can pay for later.

That's how most North American adults begin their lives.

And depression is a thing. Hmm, ain't that some shit?

In the west, paying interest on everything you don't really own yet is a way of life that has been cultivated for generations now.

Ain't that terrific?
>>
>>71861568
plus i get mother fucking airplane points and i get to fly everywhere for goddamn free
>>
>>71850671
589 credit score reporting
Just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
File: CB.png (27 KB, 303x270) Image search: [Google]
CB.png
27 KB, 303x270
>>71861260

Various cards sometime offer special cashback offers by month or by quarter. For example, Discover offers 5% cashback on home improvement purchases in the 3rd quarter of the year, above the usual 1%. Capital One offers 1.5-2% cashback. Others, etc.

It's an enticement to run up your balance. So long as you have the discipline to live within your means and pay off every month, the other idiots with revolving balances are paying you free money.

It adds up. Pic related from just now.
>>
>>71862226
kek
>>
>>71856099
Why are Americans so obsessed with / by "X" Is this really an American thing? Never heard of it in "X" lol. Why such a fucked up system?

Such a generic fucking reply fuck you nigger
>>
>>71850945
Only have 737
>>
File: 0Ju49ny.png (161 KB, 1000x1016) Image search: [Google]
0Ju49ny.png
161 KB, 1000x1016
>>71850671
>>
>>71862298
Had a fun time with the apple pay cashback that's getting doubled here in a few months.
>>
File: 133271001148.png (149 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
133271001148.png
149 KB, 300x300
Buying things with money you don't have is pretty much the definition of "good goy".

Some credit card issuers have bonuses and shit that you can profit off which is fine, but the idea that you "need" good credit is retarded. Don't take out loans. You're giving the jews free fucking money.

>muh car loan
Nigger tier garbage. Functional cars are a month's income at best. If you need a loan to buy a car you are dirt poor and should not be beyond your means.

>muh home loan
Save for 6-7 years, or invent something. A 20 year loan repayment plan is donating $100-150k to your friendly jewish banker. For what purpose?

>muh house is an investment
If you want to invest your money in real estate, you can do that without actually buying and maintaining a full house. There are multiple real-estate security indexes you can invest in. It's an asset class between bonds and stocks.

>muh investing the money in other things
If the bank is willing to give you money to invest in something, and that investment has better yield than the loan, what reason does the bank have for not cutting out the middleman and investing in that themselves? Do you think you're better than a jew at investing?

There is only one exception to the above, and that's if you're fractional reserve banker. Then by all means, buy things with money you don't have. There's no jew above you.
>>
>>71865663
>neet the post
>>
>>71850671

I've never activated the credit on my mastercard, only use debit.
>>
>borrowing money
Thats a pretty good way to fuck your own shit up.
Only buy stuff when you have the money.
debit card masterrace
>>
>>71850671
I don't know if I have a credit rating and I don't know how to check, but I have school loans I ignored after I dropped out. Is my life ruined?
>>
>>71859190
Free plane tickets or hotel rooms.
Depends on how many points I have. But I rack those points pretty quickly since I spend around 1-2 grand a month for just gas for my car for work and I can write that off for taxes as well.
>>
>>71856099
Its how the USA gauges responsibility.

Its a fanstastic indicator unless you're like OP and dont have one.
Which is why it'll fuck him over when he tries to buy a car/ buy-rent a house
>>
I've had a credit card since I was 16, I'm 25 now and use my credit card essentially as a debit card. I've never once paid interest and now my credit score is 813.

If you only charge what you have, it's just a debit card that builds credit rating
>>
>>71856099
Cashless society training?
28% interest on just a few fuckups here and there, TPTB make money, lots of it.
It all equals a thing. Checking peoples credit is a fetish there now.
>>
>>71851375
Enjoy not getting 1.5% cash back rewards
I also do not pay interest either
>>
>>71850671
I did that.

Two years later I have a 780 credit score and will finally be able to buy a house coming up real soon. I'm 22

tfw i didn't fall for the credit is bad meme
>>
>>71850671
>All my friends are buying couches and shit at 18% interest
>18% interest
you people never learn
>>
>>71850671
My FICO score is 780 and I owe around 3k which is on interest free cards. Cant wait until Citigroup aquires the Costco portfolio from AMEX so I can open the new Costco Citi card and get 4% cashback on gas at Costco pumps. Get mad nerds.
>>
>>71866522
>Is my life ruined?

Your wages will be garnished eventually to pay off the debt, so yes, possibly.

How much in loans? I'm in a very similar situation, except I'm not ignoring it.
>>
>>71850757
if you actually have a modicum of self-control and financial responsability and common-sense, having a credit card is a smart thing, and you can actually save money that way.
But unfortunately, most people act like retards and simply are incapable of understanding how to use credit in their benefit
>>
It's simple, just don't be an idiot with your card, don't use it like its unlimited money. Be thankful for the people that do though, as they allow intelligent people to get rewards by being a good goy and spending money. The consumer security you get from a credit card as opposed to a debit/bank card is reason alone to use a credit card.

24, 820 credit score. Only thing I was dinged on was account not >1 year old.

TL;DR - if you can't buy it with cash, you shouldn't be buying it.
>>
File: score.jpg (14 KB, 244x174) Image search: [Google]
score.jpg
14 KB, 244x174
>>71850945
I'm close to that at least!

>people actually pay interest on their cards
>>
>>71864731
1.1m points? The fuck man
>>
>>71854324
You are banking on stuff that isnt yours. Prepare to get f'ed when your parents live longer than expected and start selling their shit for medical bills
>>
>>71850671
my Jew credit union wouldn't approve me other than a shared secure card. Wells Fargo was happy to give me a $2,500 limit card. I've had it for less than a year and my credit is now 730. Not great, but a work in progress. Don't be an idiot with a credit card and it works out just fine...
>>
Fucking pathetic kid.

Its like this gross cycle of patheticness with kids my age.

>Hurr durr cant afford school
>Hurr durr no school cant get job
>Hurr Durr no house or car cause no job

FFS. Get a credit card. Pay for your semesters classes up front on Credit. Get a FUCKING JOB.Pay down credit bill. Credit Score goes up.

1 year of that my friend and your 800 credit score will buy a fucking house.

Now you have actual assets not just liability. Ability to borrow now.

Get loan from bank. Start a business.

Life isnt that fucking hard and i dont get why people my age are so goddam fucking retarded.
>>
Building credit is ridiculously easy I have no idea why anyone can have under 740 at least.
>>
>not having 2 cards that maximize cash back
>not using your card to pay for everything and pay the full statement each month

It's free discounts. Pay your shit in full monthly and you won't have to worry about interest. Having self control and not seeing a credit limit as an extension of your finances is all it takes.
>>
>>71850870
>don't spend money you don't have
>pay off credits using the money you set aside for this purpose
>credit score goes up
>???
>profit
>>
>>71870029
I wonder who's behind this post?

Nah just kidding. The jews made it so you gotta go into some debt but as long as you pay on time everything goes downhill as your credit score rises
>>
>>71870218
How about you save up the cash and pay upfront then you idiot? Nobody is stopping you.
>>
>>71864731
>8 years of credit
hm. Im at 4 years or so @ 776 score. Your points are impressive. Go on a luxury cruise my nigger
>>
File: 60784.jpg (29 KB, 276x244) Image search: [Google]
60784.jpg
29 KB, 276x244
>>71870167
>paying into kike schemes
>yes, good goyim, keep raising that score! The number is the only thing that matters in your pathetic existence!
>>
>>71870372
>save up the cash

So someone should work for years and years at a wagecuck job THEN spend money on education, car, home, etc? You're fucking retarded. When you grow up into big boy pants you'll see why credit history is necessary and even credit bills are not a big deal.
>>
>>71852746
That's a Jewish trick. You don't need to carry a balance. He's a 650 because he has 27 fucking cards or whatever he put. Too many lines of credit is just as bad as too few.
>>
>too broke to care about it
>only expensive thing i ever plan on getting is a fifth wheel
>anything under 700 is considered shit
>have to pay off a fucking loan or spend a thousand bucks on a card just to raise credit by a few points
>less accounts means slower credit growth so new people are automatically fucked
Credit is shit and I despise the fact I have to use it.
>>
>>71870391
>buy $25
>get bill a month later
>no interest is charged yet
>no fees are charged yet
>I get 2% applied as a credit to my statement
>pay the bank $24.50.
>laugh at all the poor slobs actually paying full price for stuff.
>>
File: 1446527420519.jpg (58 KB, 580x679) Image search: [Google]
1446527420519.jpg
58 KB, 580x679
>>71851375
> what is autopay
> what is 2% cashback
> where dem foodstamps
> ayyyyy
>>
>>71853035
Amazon store card is 5% credit. Saved me hundreds so far.
>>
File: 1375543267998.png (16 KB, 448x538) Image search: [Google]
1375543267998.png
16 KB, 448x538
>>71870663
>buy $25 in kike federal reserve notes
>save .50 cents in kike federal reserve notes
>"L-look at how ingenious I am! I didn't pay the Jew run federal reserve or any of the credit scheme agencies an additional .50 cuck cents! I-I-I'm such a great financial mind!"
>>
>>71854253
Insurance rates can be tied to credit.
>>
>>71852852
Do your parents have a good credit score? If they can add you as an authorized user on their credit cards, it will appear as if you had the credit card on your credit report. My credit report says I have 2 credit card accounts that are older than me with that many years of timely payments. Not sure if this is intended mechanic but I'm not gonna get it fixed lol.
>>
I have a platinum amex hue. Credit isn't bad if you are responsible.
>>
File: IMG_152296552071487.jpg (20 KB, 459x446) Image search: [Google]
IMG_152296552071487.jpg
20 KB, 459x446
>>71870663
>proud of having a discount of fifty cents
>>
File: 1461235218714.jpg (21 KB, 322x173) Image search: [Google]
1461235218714.jpg
21 KB, 322x173
>>71850671

If you cannot pay cash for it, learn to do without.

Credit cripples as bad as any loan shark enforcer when you cannot come up with the vig.
>>
>>71870804
Meant to say but $25 of gas. Basically anytime I make a purchase of anything, I get 2-3% back, meaning i only pay 97-98% what you would pay. All for the privilege of using someone elses money to pay in the first place and not paying it back for a month. I can't imagine why anyone would ever NOT have at least one credit card.
>>
>>71870967
its 2% on EVERY purchase. If I spend $1k I get a $20 discount. It adds up quick if you use the card for everything.
>>
File: 1329834508627.png (89 KB, 377x259) Image search: [Google]
1329834508627.png
89 KB, 377x259
>>71871082
>Yes, my race and nation are being destroyed, but at least I get 2-3% back on my gas purchases!
>I have defeated the eternal Jew by his own game!
>>
>>71855878
/thread
>>
>>71856503
Not that guy but I'm in the 770-780 range - easiest way is to raise your credit limit. Shouldn't change your spending habits (unless you're a nigger and can't control yourself) but this makes your utilization look much lower.
>>
>>71871173
The only reason anyone gets screwed by debt is because they are too stupid to use if effectively. It's not my fault most idiots run up credit cards they can't pay back. I am perfectly happy to profit off their stupidity.
>>
Having a credit card is literally getting money for free as long as one isn't retarded.
>>
>>71871045
thats why you dont over do it.

You can feed the jew and keep your cake too.
>>
>>71871250
>buy things with card
>have to pay the card back or be charged more
>free
Just because you don't pay for it at that moment doesn't mean it's free.
>>
>tfw 23
>dont know shit about the jewish american loan and interest tricks
>>
>>71871326
He's talking about the cash back/rewards. Only niggers don't pay off their CC on time
>>
>>71871272
>>71871272
>You can feed the jew and keep your cake too.

You are playing another man's game, anon.

Never good.
>>
File: 1343942635663.jpg (45 KB, 645x512) Image search: [Google]
1343942635663.jpg
45 KB, 645x512
>>71871246
>As long as I pay into the Jewish credit scheme, I make money!
>It's not as though debt slavery and usury is a pox upon my people, we live through it! I GAIN from the wealth of the Jew!
>>
>>71871420
So you spend a grand or two and get $20-30 back.
Wow! What a great deal!
>>
File: 1459314399615.jpg (281 KB, 850x1173) Image search: [Google]
1459314399615.jpg
281 KB, 850x1173
Amazon card for 5% back on amazon.
Chase card for 5% back on random shit(currently groceries), not a very good card.
Skymiles cards are also very useful (if you are a normie).

Always pay same month for grace.

Also, getting in the habit of paying a once-a-month "nut" makes you better at budgeting.
>>
I took out a thousand dollar loan and am paying it off for a year. Is that enough to build it up? I have no idea what I'm doing. Or even what good credit does me besides buying a house. I heard they won't let you buy a house if you have the cash up front.
>>
>>71871483
Yes that is a great deal. How could you possibly be against greater convenience and free discounts? If someone offered you a 1% on discount on every purchase for doing nothing, would you refuse it because its too small? Jesus why are so many people retarded?
>>
File: wendys-logo.jpg (225 KB, 1720x1500) Image search: [Google]
wendys-logo.jpg
225 KB, 1720x1500
>>71850671
I'm a 6'4" chef at Wendys with a 9 inch penis making over $130,000 a year
>>
>>71871625
You never have to pay any interest to raise your credit score, and paying more interest does not increase your score. If you have a credit card and simply pay it off in full each month you will raise your score. Paying off loans will raise your score but desu I would never take out a loan just to raise my score. As far as a house goes, of course you can pay for it in cash. Most home sellers would jump on a pure cash deal because there is less risk of the buyer being denied a loan and backing out last minute.
>>
>>71871483
>Paying cash instead and not getting $20
>Better deal

Stop being a poorfag and pay the full balance each month to avoid paying interest
>>
>>71871631
I would be cool but the downsides are just too great. Enjoy being locked in a shackle of credit where the slightest fuck up will just blue ball you for a long time.
>hello sir would you like to sign up for a program where you can simply pay for these items later on, AND save 5% on all purchases? keep in mind if you do sign you must pay right on a pre-determined deadline and any failure to do so for any reason whatsoever will result in a 30% interest charge and will continue to rise by 5% for every day it's not paid. But remember that 5% off! What a steal!
>>
>>71852852
Two biggest credit factors:
>Time
>Flex
Too much time not using credit will drop a score, and time is the only way the banks will see debt trust. "This guy has been good about his payments for two years now, let's give him a friendly little boost." Time is your friend.

Flexing is like going to the gym. Maybe your first purchase is slow to warm up, the second purchase bigger to build strength, the third a cooldown cardio with something small, and every now and then get something large like a car for a nice pump. If you basically purchase things that are only of a certain price range (people that limit themselves to a few hundred or a thousand dollars) your credit will stagnate. It might not fall, but it won't go up. Another good way to flex is having a family member give you the money they were going to use to purchase something big ticket and putting it on your credit. Flexing and having the money to flex is what will get you 800+.
>>
>>71871483
It is. I have an Amazon card that I use for most everything and indeed average about $20 a month in points. I regularly order shit "for free"
>>
File: dlYxyLC.gif (3 MB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
dlYxyLC.gif
3 MB, 500x250
>>71871756
I've been doing this for nothing!
>>
>>71850671
they are all serfs
>>
File: 1461235218733.jpg (62 KB, 553x448) Image search: [Google]
1461235218733.jpg
62 KB, 553x448
The only card dat matters.
>>
>>71871876
>Blaming credit card companies for your mismanagement of money

>Not using a 1 yr 0% interest rate card to transfer credit balances if something happens to your cash flow.
>>
Did you know that because of fractional reserve banking loaning money into existence, people buying things with promises geyt the newly created money and first crack at goods (driving up prices) before those who try to save? Think how much cheaper things would be if you did not have to compete for goods with people who can access bank created capital via their credit rating?

Without a credit rating, you move to the back of the line.
>>
>>71872247
>having to do all of this just to buy shit
It's amazing how fucking restrained people are just for wanting a car or a Walmart shopping spree.
Having the back up is good but not too many people have it. And that's what credit kikes want.
>>
>>71850671

>Perfect credit until 25
>Company goes under without warning
>Suddenly no job
>Since I always paid my card off before the date I never paid interest
>Cards over 30% APR
>Have to pay for all bills and food with credit card

Shit fucked me up hard for years but the alternative would have been homelessness
>>
>2 posts from OP

Oh, dear. I wonder what topic is being slid today.
>>
>>71856099
How would you buy a house? Or you live in apartment for rest of your life? Not everyone has 200k by age 25. We need to borrow money but not everyone is trusts le so banks rely on credit score to asses risk of giving loan.
>>
>never used credit card
>score 700+
Who else finance master race?
>>
>>71871876
They literally give me a month to pay it off. Heres how it works:

>I make a purchase
>on the next established statement end date (happens once monthly) they take all outstanding charges and send me a bill
>I get ~ 1 month to pay it off.

Depending on when you make the purchase, you could have a whole 2 months before it actually accrues any interest. You can make the payments at any time and it takes 2 minutes tops to schedule the payment.
>>
>>71854604
>When you spend from a debit card your money is gone

At least in my bank it's no problem to reverse a payment if it was faulty. The money is not taken away at once, it's usually marked as "reserved for future payments" and subtracted 1 -2 days later.
>>
>>71873465
Once it's in hold, you cannot use it for other things. And even if you reverse a payment, it may be unavailable for some time.
Rather than doing this with your liquid money, why not operate in the credit area?
>>
>>71873465
The problem is if there ever is a dispute that is not easily fixed for some reason, you are out the money until it is fixed. Some banks are better than others but in certain situations it is possible that you will not have access to any funds (or at least not the full amount) while the situation is investiaged. But a credit card bill is not due until long after the purchase, so in the meantime you can continue spending your money as usual until the issue is fixed.
>>
>>71873640

I never empty my account anyway, what I use for purchases is just a few %, I dont need credit.
>>
The only thing that will make in debt to the banks are student loans and my future mortgage. Credit is a fucking scam.
>>
>>71873786
Do you have one account?
>>
>>71851323
Why is having a file in some Jew bankers system worth bragging about. I respect people who are off the grid
>>
File: B1YSGOeCAAMVi8i.jpg (42 KB, 599x587) Image search: [Google]
B1YSGOeCAAMVi8i.jpg
42 KB, 599x587
>>71852746
That's not how it works, they want to see a history of using any paying off credit. Shut your fucking mouth if you don't know what you're talking about, someone may mistakenly take your shit post as serious.

>>71870581
They probably have a fuck ton of hard inquires, once they roll off the score will go up, assuming the anon doesn't decide to take the credit utilization up to an unreasonable percentage.
>>
>>71856811
What site is that? Assuming it's from one of your CC companies?
>>
>>71874311
Alot of credit cards offer a free monthly credit report. Very handy.
>>
>>71866146
If it's a debit card you don't have "credit" in the traditional term, it simply takes the money out in a different way from the bank - the post says it will in the future take X greenbacks/silverbacks out of account XYZ, when using debit the post takes the money out during that transaction.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.