[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.scarymommy.com/parents-b oycott-target-transgende
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: rape.jpg (93 KB, 746x770) Image search: [Google]
rape.jpg
93 KB, 746x770
http://www.scarymommy.com/parents-boycott-target-transgender-bathroom-policy/

Apparently hating child molesters is wrong.
>>
Aren't transgenders more likely to be pedophiles?
>>
A scummy bitch is about to become president and all you fuckers care about are trannies using a god damn bathroom. This country sucks.
>>
>>71850548
Probably. I want out of this degeneration.
>>
It's fine.

Trump said it, I believe it, that's that.
>>
File: 1420942692453.jpg (40 KB, 452x363) Image search: [Google]
1420942692453.jpg
40 KB, 452x363
>>71850705
Yeah, I don't see why it is so hateful to be worried about what your kids are exposed to.
>>
>>71850548
The gay population in general has a vastly higher percentage of pedos. Fags that enjoy dressing as women I'd imagine are even higher.

It's hard to tell because the population of these mentally ill faggots is so small the data is inconclusive.
>>
File: dilemmarestroom.png (431 KB, 480x726) Image search: [Google]
dilemmarestroom.png
431 KB, 480x726
Pick one
>>
>>71851018
>no real statistics
>muh feelings
Wonderful argument friend, would be persuaded again.
>>
>>71851018
I can't find studies that support that, just jew attacks "dispelling" the "myth"
>>
>>71851087
This doesn't work to SJW logic. Because the male rapists in the bathroom aren't actually men if they say they aren't so aren't part of male rape culture.

They're women who have internalised misogyny.
>>
>>71851087
This.

I'm getting tired of cuckservatives with this bullshit.

You hate feminists yet pandering to them saying that men are inherently desiring to rape them in thr bathroom.
Jesus christ.
>>
>>71850123

>using children to push your political agenda is wrong, except for when we do it!

Liberals fucking invented using children for that shit.
>>
>>71851432
>You hate feminists yet pandering to them saying that men are inherently desiring to rape them in thr bathroom.
No, just tranny deviants.
>>
It's a mental illness.

The rest of the world in no way has to sacrifice their sexual privacy to play along with their delusion very frequently also happens to be some sexual fetish.
>>
>>71851432
The possibility of rape is not rape culture
>>
File: 846756969.jpg (30 KB, 500x678) Image search: [Google]
846756969.jpg
30 KB, 500x678
>>71851087
>>71851432
Except no one is saying this. We already know that some straight men are pedos/pervs and will try to watch women in restrooms. We also know that if there are Arabs, niggers etc around it's even more likely. Add on delusional faggots to the equation and you get one hell of a time in the public restrooms, for both women and other men. There have already been stories/cases about perverts using women's restrooms claiming to be trans just so they could watch them.

On top of this, We already have to put up with weirdos day to day that do this shit already, without any trans or anti-trans laws. So tell me. why give these creeps even more of an ability to do this shit and possibly get away with it by using arguments like
>Muh gendur
>>
>trannies using bathrooms is exposing people to nudity
What bathrooms do you people use where stalls don't exist? I experience very little nudity in the bathroom. The only when where nudity is semi plausible is the men's room at a urinal.
>>
File: surelyyoujest.jpg (13 KB, 318x326) Image search: [Google]
surelyyoujest.jpg
13 KB, 318x326
>>71851300
my sides
>>
Sure, as soon as they stop using 'muh chillins' to try and restrict my guns.
>>
File: babiesforbernie1.jpg (68 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
babiesforbernie1.jpg
68 KB, 540x720
>>71851549

Fucking disgusting. People so full of themselves, they actively dissuade their children from forming their own opinions.

America is progressively becoming more complacent and unthinking with each generation
>>
File: 45613.jpg (242 KB, 954x441) Image search: [Google]
45613.jpg
242 KB, 954x441
>>71850123
This author is a cornucopia of degeneracy and full of self righteous plastic altruism.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.