[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>North Carolina passes a bill telling people they have to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1450987486783.jpg (133 KB, 2458x1229) Image search: [Google]
1450987486783.jpg
133 KB, 2458x1229
>North Carolina passes a bill telling people they have to use the bathroom that correlates to their gender
>boycotts en masse from all over the country
>New Saudi King wants gays executed in public
>not even a peep

Why isn't the entire west boycotting the homophobic Saudis?
>>
Because we don't live in Saudi Arabia
>>
>>71849778
Because being a liberal is the symptom of a deep mental illness.
>>
>>71849778
It is white people who have to be weakened and attacked, not non-white people.
>>
>>71849867
That may be true but we can still choose to not do business with those countries. Remember when everyone was calling for boycotts on vodka because of the anti-gay propaganda law in Russia?
>>
>>71849778
Because all leftist and civil rights movements aren't fought for their own sake, but to destroy the West.
>>
Saudi Arabia will kill its enemies. Weak, sniveling American "conservatives" will not.
>>
>>71849778

It's not about gays. It's about politics. The top group in the US is white christianity. So it must be attacked if the lower groups ever want to achieve ruling status.

Saudi is so outside of their scope of power that it doesn't even register. It only registers to white Christians because they are the ones in control.

I'm not even Christian because they are much too clumsy for my taste. But I'm still aligned with them.
>>
>>71850363
politicizing people's rights is immoral, guess they have no shame
>>
File: 1301355175992.jpg (12 KB, 211x211) Image search: [Google]
1301355175992.jpg
12 KB, 211x211
Our leadership holds the pocket of the house of saud like a prison bitch, but the American people know that the real enemy lies in Wahhabi scum, and that they should be starved to death in the desert.

There isn't a tree high enough in this world for them to swing from
>>
>>71850467
also most of these liberals are the same ones who spout out about how we shouldn't have borders and that we're all "citizens of the world," so it shouldn't even matter to them that it's taking place on the other side of the planet.
>>
>>71850116
You know what they say about killing your enemies
>>
>>71849778

Because only white people can be bigots.
>>
>>71849778
Because it's their culture.
>>
>>71849778
Don't you dare speaking ill of arabs. The white man has made them suffer so much, don't you see that it's our fault?
Please don't tell them how to live their lives and accept their culture you bigot!
>>
>>71851210
If you kill your enemies, they win. - Justin "DUDE WEED LMAO" Trudeau
>>
>>71849867
Do you live in North Carolina?

A lot of the people calling for boycotts dont
>>
>>71851954
RARE
>>
>>71851954
wow
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.