[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Operation Redpill Reddit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Reddit_Logo_Wide[1].jpg (60 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Reddit_Logo_Wide[1].jpg
60 KB, 2000x1000
reddit is ripe for infiltration and influencing. for two years i've dropped redpilled links about race/immigration/feminism/culturalmarxism/whitegenocide and the plebbitors eat it up and go full /pol/ in the comments without me even commenting/prodding them to do so.

sure u guys say fuck reddit and it's gay and all that shit but it is absolutely there for the taking. just look at the trump sub that blew up over there with 100k subs.

we need to expand beyond pol. this is not enough. we need more influence and we cant have it shitposting here.

i've been making the news subs on plebbit my personal editorial playground/indoctrination station for over two years now with incredible success. why are you lazy fucks not doing the same?

we need to win hearts and minds to save the white race and to cleanse the earth of untermensch. join me or die at the hands and dicks of stinky niggers and shifty kikes.
>>
Why do we need to expand past /pol/? Reddit has no capability to hold an intellectual discussion that evolves through time because of its voting system that rewards the current mentality. Reddit has been and always will be a bunch of guys jerking eachother off saying that they are geniuses and are accomplishing something.
>>
Have genuine conversations with people. The right people will come around, 15 year olds need to grow up, and radicals will be radicals.
>>
File: 41bl5BdWe3L.jpg (21 KB, 255x500) Image search: [Google]
41bl5BdWe3L.jpg
21 KB, 255x500
screenshot

now I can post this image every single time someone posts racist, sexist, or bigoted shit on Reddit and they will tune out the information because of your manipulative context.

you fell right into my jewish trap. now we jews can discredit you even easier.
>>
>>71850632
fpbp
/thread
op is retarded and probably came from there
>>
>>71848944
DELETE THIS
>>
File: image.gif (39 KB, 602x437) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
39 KB, 602x437
>>71848944
I'm not going there. But good luck I guess, don't really care.
>>
>>71848944
I think /pol/ is a better place to redpill normies. About 90% of /pol/ is reddit users who came over here because they were curious. Just post redpilled stuff here if you want to influence normies. /pol/ is more easily redpilled because, even though the board is far from being a redpilled board, they are at least curious and more receptive.
>>
>>71850632
>why do we need to expand /pol/?
To generate more redpilled people and triggered tumblrinas
>>71851353
>canacuck
>>
>>71852629
>burger
>>
>>71851321
>implying this wasn't your plan all along
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.