[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've started to respect this guy. He solely can stem tide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Putin-358895.jpg (27 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
Putin-358895.jpg
27 KB, 590x350
I've started to respect this guy. He solely can stem tide of leftist degenaration. The newses about new sexual orientations and new kinds of discrimination drives me crazy. I know that he is being detested by euro-atlantist and others war criminals, but he fights against degenerations, fascism and imperialism of zionists. I compare rude and incompetent EU leftist elite and professionalism, wisdom of russian diplomacy. I
>>
>>71848574
You like Putin's politics but not his rooskiness
>>
>>71848574
Agreed. He's the greatest statesman alive right now, and will be remembered as someone who stood up against the U.S/EU/NATO globalist imperialism in times when it wouldn't do him any favours to do so.
>>
>>71848574
300$ average salary.
>>
I hope he annexes us.

The US is impotent.
>>
>>71848574
>imperialism of zionists

Putin is a personal friend of the Bibi madman and he is using Israeli drones in Syria.

That alone makes him an enemy of the white race.
>>
>>71849725
>and he is using Israeli drones in Syria.
To fight against U.S/EU/NATO proxies, ISIS and FSA.
That doesn't make him an enemy of the white race.
>>
>>71849820

>>and he is using Israeli drones in Syria.
>To fight against U.S/EU/NATO proxies, ISIS and FSA.
>That doesn't make him an enemy of the white race.

Why would a friend of the white race have any kind of militant or diplomatic relations with Israel?

Israel and establishment jewry are the biggest threat to the white race.
>>
>>71849307
I like Russia, but not always like approach of russian politicians towards Poland xD
>>
>>71851125
Israel is not an actor on its own, they depend on the U.S/EU/NATO.
>>
>>71851526

Well that still doesn't explain why Russia haven't cut relations and put sanctions on Israel.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.