[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ wouldn't racemix with her to have beautiful intelligent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
>/pol/ wouldn't racemix with her to have beautiful intelligent children because of 'muh aryan mustard rice' garbage based on 18th century """"evidence""""
>>
>>71848354
>mixing with Asian people
>a good idea
It's like you want to doom the white race even more.
>hey lets take the most low test and lease physically competitive race of them all and make children with them
>>
>>71848354
>plastic gook with a fucked up childhood and teenage years

Yeah nah m8
>>
File: 소녀시대 제시카 4.jpg (61 KB, 500x521) Image search: [Google]
소녀시대 제시카 4.jpg
61 KB, 500x521
>>
NO! Only slavs are /pol-approved white substitutes.
>>
File: 1460313554826.jpg (36 KB, 343x432) Image search: [Google]
1460313554826.jpg
36 KB, 343x432
>>71848354

TFW my childhood friend

What's her name? I need confirmation
>>
File: white American.jpg (16 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
white American.jpg
16 KB, 512x384
>>71848354
>based on 18th century """"evidence""""
No, based on not wanting to create a child who looks substantially different from their peers and who will have no ethnic identity.

What 18th century evidence are you referring to?
>>
>>71848354
>a fucking leaf
>would destroy his lineage forever and shame his ancestors
>all because it's the current year
>>
>>71850040
it's always fucking leafs who post this kind of shit, you can't really blame them though I mean they are from a cuck country with barely any history
>>
>>71848354

No again. Same as your last thread earlier today, and in ever thread like it posted every single day on /pol

Do you ever get tired in your Autism?
>>
>>71848354
Honestly, I wouldn't race mix with her because I'd probably ruining HER genes.
>>
>>71851433
These aren't her genes. It's plastic.
>>
>>71848354
Just a rule of thumb, lad:
/pol/ hates all race-mixing unless they are the ones doing it. At the end of the day, 'muh dick' wins out. Most of these stormweenies would cum in their pants if a qt mestizo/arab/ indian/mulatto/black/asian girl looked in their direction and bit their lip.
>>
>>71852082
>a qt ... black ... girl
I have literally never seen an attractive black woman who was not part-white.
>>
>>71852792
>What are East African girls
>>
File: 1461424384128.png (92 KB, 494x740) Image search: [Google]
1461424384128.png
92 KB, 494x740
>>71848354
>oy vey white men goyim, better ignore your whore white women and mix with based Asian women
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.