[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would happen if welfare was completely stopped?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1390098009069.jpg (13 KB, 322x281) Image search: [Google]
1390098009069.jpg
13 KB, 322x281
What would happen if welfare was completely stopped?
>>
>>71847909
we would actually have money to fix our infrastructure.
>>
>>71847909
The crime wave would multiply by 42

Blacks and poor Hispanics would kill each other in droves

The ones that are smart enough to get jobs work their hardest to do so
>>
>>71847909
Massive chimpout
>>
>>71847909
You would get robbed in the streets for food.
>>
>>71847909
Peoples heads would get removed
>>
>>71848246
>implying the entire south (white and black) aren't going to head up north and eat the rich
>>
>>71847909
Total societal collapse.
>>
This except the cops would be all white.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M42ATZXmIKw
>>
I thank god I live on a korean street.
>>
>>71847909

Millions starving to death, and millions dead fighting over food.
>>
>>71847909
Massive chimpout cleansing the parasites, everyone left will get jobs or starve. In the end there would probably be more people working and less people utterly dependent on the State for survival like there is now. If it was gradually decreased while new jobs were coming in, you can skip the cleansing part, but there were still probably be chimpouts from people who just don't want to work. Inter-generational welfare types. The Left and their media will bitch and moan too, because they know it means less control over people on the dole.
>>
>>71847909
Women would stop "accidentally" getting pregnant.
>>
Chimpouts, shit would actually start happening, women would be put in place, etc.
>>
It would be like the austerity riots in Greece. Realistically it could happen, but so long as the world allows the fed to have an unlimited credit line it's doubtful.
>>
>>71848750
>Millions starving to death,
Lol no, even the poorest of the poor do not starve in this country, and that does not even require food stamps. In any given city there are hundreds of charities/food banks/homeless shelters/soup kitchens etc.

Also I'd like to add millions of Mexicans would willingly leave the country when they don't get free shit anymore.
>>
>>71847909

the chimpout to end all chimpouts
>>
>>71848590
>johannesburg
someone post the documentaries about whites leaving johennesburg and it turning to detroit times 100.
>>
File: kikes-on-4chan.jpg (131 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
kikes-on-4chan.jpg
131 KB, 576x1024
>>71847909
Corporate welfare and foreign aid too?????
>>
>>71848951
>In any given city there are hundreds of charities/food banks/homeless shelters/soup kitchens etc.

If welfare stopped they would be COMPLETELY overrun.
>>
File: 1461419446144.gif (1 MB, 320x265) Image search: [Google]
1461419446144.gif
1 MB, 320x265
>>71847909
Whites, the majority of people on it(check the stats), would chimp out.
>>
>>71847909
Walmart bankrupt in one week.
Banks steal all arable land from farmers who now no longer have enough money to own it.
Right to bear arms repealed to combat farmers who resist.

You're better off if Yellowstone erupts.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.