[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PASSOVER BLOOD LIBEL THREAD - NO SHILL EDITION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 465x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 465x400
What do the anons of /pol/ think about the old Judaic ritual of blood libel and Passover in general?
>>
We are just in the beginning of Passover now, do not let yourself or loved ones get caught and sacrificed at the hands of the Jew!

>Jewish people used the blood of Christians in religious rituals, especially in the preparation of Passover bread, and was perpetrated throughout the Middle Ages and (sporadically) until the early 20th century, where it still happens in secretive meetings

Everytime I make this thread it gets shilled into the archive immediately. DO NOT LET THEM TRICK YOU
>>
Bump for truth

Are there modern accounts of blood libel happening today?
>>
Holy shit bump
>>
Where is the evidence it was a libel? you a shill jew?
>>
>>71847797

Lindberg baby... just sayin'
>>
>>71847797
I remember some fat jew talking about killing babies on OOOPERA!!!
>>
>>71847797
Wait a min

The Ohio shooting

All the 8 members of that family, hunted down and killed execution style.

Passover just started
>>
Google Ariel Toaff
>>
>>71850917
Also, killers at large. Meaning, they got away.
>>
File: Simon_of_Trent.png (468 KB, 669x536) Image search: [Google]
Simon_of_Trent.png
468 KB, 669x536
>>71847797
>they took down ShiksaGoddess yt account...
>no BLOOD LIBEL song to post
>>
>>71850974
>>71850917
Oh shit anyone know where if the victims were Christian?
>>
>>71851274
Happened in ohio and they were getting news feeds from their local pastor and their pictures all looked like pure church going white trash.

Juden be a broodin'.
>>
>>71847797
>"Judaic ritual of blood libel"
Sonetimes the only room at the Bethlehem inn
[puts on sunglasses]
IS A STRANGE ROOM
>>
Everyone just watch this video and you will see the truth.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ura0PB_sfos
>>
>>71851274
>>71851419
I believe they were Christian, yes I do.

Also we know Soros cozied up to Kasich recently and gave him lots of money.
>>
>>71847797
My boss was saying he has to walk around the house with a candle looking for bread crumbs on passover? What's that about?
>>
I remember reading about Jews kidnapping Christian infants for sacrifice.
>>
>All meat consumption by Israelites originally required the animal be sacrificed to God. The choice parts were burned to soothe God—a necessary precaution in a world where natural disasters, disease, rampant infant mortality, death of an alarming number of women in childbirth, and famine had no other explanation than an angry or distracted god—or given to the priests to eat, and the remnants were eaten by the Israelite offering the sacrifice and those joining with him for that meal. Generations later, long after the taboo against eating pork had already been in place, non-sacrificial meat was allowed to be consumed. That means if pigs were kosher, Israelite worshippers would have smelled something eerily similar to the smell that emanated from pagan places of worship—if, as the Hebrew Bible claims, human child sacrifice was indeed practiced by the Israelites’ neighbors—and the Israelite priests would also have been seen consuming meat that bore a disturbing resemblance to those horrific pagan sacrifices. Would Israelites, who were then mostly illiterate, think that the Torah allowed human sacrifice? Would pig sacrifice cause Israelites to sacrifice their infants the way Torah claimed Israel’s neighbors did? Or could it be that the similarities alone were thought to be displeasing to God, regardless of how Israelites would or would not react to them? When understood in this context, and when we take into account the alarming frequency with which the Hebrew Bible says our ancient ancestors reverted to pagan worship, the taboo against eating pork takes on new meaning.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 450x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 450x410
>>71851771

You fast on Passover. Also it was tradition according to the bible, to cut anything with leavening in it for a week or two.

We called it "Days of unleavened bread". I grew up in a Christian/Jewish cult. Cult I guess if you considered following the bible strictly.
>>
>>71850786
he doesnt understand what it means im guessing
>>
>>71847797
The Lindbergh baby kidnapping case was a likely blood libel
>>
>>71852862
Don't make rash claims.
>>
>>71852987
With jews man, anything and everything is possible.

Id drop a source but im on mobile.
>>
Are jews allowed to suck on baby dicks during Passover, or do they have to take a break from it?
>>
... Isn't blood libel the act of blaming the jews for a murder? You know, the reason why it's blood LIBEL?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.