[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you think of this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 847x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 847x1200
Was it redpilled?
>>
>>71847789
It was a mainstream German movie.

Of course not. But it came as close as it could. And to be honest, the climax did give me chills.
>>
Hitler too tall and handsome, unrealistic.

Cucks a beta-manlet anyway rofl.
>>
His tv speech was so right on.

I'm too brainwashed with far right nationalist sentiment that this whole "OMG Hitler likes the nationalists" didn't upset me or somehow scare me like it would a normie
>>
I think it had the opposite affect that the director intended

quality kino tbhonest, fampai
>>
Why do they keep shilling their movie on here?
>>
File: b546165615165189.gif (2 MB, 330x294) Image search: [Google]
b546165615165189.gif
2 MB, 330x294
>>71847789
>National Democrats BTFO !!!
>>
Watched it last night. I really enjoyed it. It kinda gave me chills like the other anon said.
>>
>>71848471
His critique of the NPD was kind of true.

They do need a strong and disciplined leader to come in and whip them into shape.
Luckily they have a new handsome nationalist that has been fixing up the Party.
>>
>>71847789
It's the kind of movie that is obviously leftist propaganda to try show how easily a modern day Hitler could arise but it ends up being incredibly redpilled by mistake because leftists live so far in some alternate reality where they're supposed to laugh at legitimate problems that you just end up feeling confused.
>>
I went in with an open mind, and I went back and forth on it while I was watching, but ultimately I feel it's a bluepill of the highest order.

While some scenes and themes might seem redpilled, you have to understand the INTENT of them is to shock and disgust. To make you feel bad for not being more tolerant and progressive. To make you feel bad for not accepting more immigrants into your country. To make you feel bad for even daring to question these policies.

We must not allow history to repeat itself. ;-)
>>
>>71847789

At the end of the film Hitler said "I can work with this"

I think it was more of a warning about the potential rise of the right wing given the current political climate in Europe
>>
>>71848978

"We must not allow history to repeat itself. ;-)"

I agree, I think that was the basic message of the film
>>
>>71847789
link anon? couldnt find it with english subs
>>
>>71849276
I agree, this time we must win

>>71849401
It's on netflix
>>
>>71849401
This LINK
>>
>>71849401
http://zmovies.me/watch-er-ist-wieder-da-2015-online-free-putlocker/ there's this link but no full screen :(
>>
>>71849685
thanks /b/ro
>>
I watched it and had to think about it afterwards. I've decided it is bluepill.
The actual Hitler parts were nice, but the overall message is that Hitler's ghost is coming back to subjugate Europe again, that nationalist groups are bad, because Hitler is bad.

Of course, I saw him coming back as good, but don't forget that most people in the movie were various degrees of degenerates.
>>
Shit was great, left with deport kebab , vote in new hitler, I'm not even white
>>
>>71849401

Warum ist ein deutsche fragen fur englisch untertitelen?
>>
>>71849982
>fur
>Not für
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.