[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RUSSIAN BEAR FIRES AT JEWISH PHYSICS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: ProfitMan.jpg (157 KB, 903x603) Image search: [Google]
ProfitMan.jpg
157 KB, 903x603
http://www.allenbwest.com/allen/while-north-korea-fires-another-missile-look-what-russia-just-did-now

Gentlemen, shitposting with you has been some of the most mediocre days of my life
>>
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-russia-israel-idUSKCN0XJ14O

Source document for the article.
>>
I guess I don't understand the problem with anything laid out in West's article. I don't see any reason why Israel should have military freedom to operate over Syria and I don't see the problem with the Iranians being a hegemonic power in the Middle East.

The Parthians/Persians have had a pretty consistent presence and leadership position in the general area long before Islam ever showed up on the scene.
>>
>>71847093
Fuck off JIDF I read your article and it was just a big cry about Iran. Go gas yourselves you shekelmongers.
>>
>>71847589
>Not caring about the fact that Russia firing on Israel will probably have Israel call it's lap dog america to fight Russia

ok
>>
>>71847855
If the soldiers who sign up for the US military are dumb enough to keep following orders to ship out overseas in defense of Israel, I don't really care if they end up in the meat grinder.

If it escalates to a nuclear exchange, getting rid of cancerous liberal cities doesn't bother me at all.
>>
>>71848067
>thinking only Liberal cities will be glassed
>>
>>71848415
Yeah, and? Look, I don't care about your nigger-spic-kike-faggot country. Go drum up support for your multicult shithole on HuffPo.
>>
>>71848415
>>Thinking there re any major cities left in the US that aren't liberal
>>
>>71848067
have you ever talked to a us soldier? one of my friends is in the army and he literally never stops talking about how great israel is and linking me videos of the evilest kikiest kikes ive ever seen, its ridiculous. i dont want to try to convince him because its like a part of his nervous system at this point
>>
>>71848544
>hey look I'm projecting

>>71848734

>only major cities will be targeted

you this dense?
>>
>>71848905
more like because you're a euro pussy mangina and don't want to get stomped by an american
>>
File: FaggotSoldierToughGuy.jpg (47 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
FaggotSoldierToughGuy.jpg
47 KB, 550x412
>>71848905
Yeah, I really don't like them at all. They don't do anything but drag this country down.
>>
>>71849025
im american but dont worry youll have your chance to die for shlomo goldsteinberg soon enough
>>
>>71848905
Indeed, the military is a breeding ground for echo chamber style thinking, even when separated from the system itself. It could be that this type of environment attracts easily controlled or easily persuaded people. Often I find that military men have little to offer as far as opinions go, outside of what they've been told.
>>
Dead jews warm my soul.
>>
File: cadets_wear_high_heels-680x365.png (447 KB, 680x365) Image search: [Google]
cadets_wear_high_heels-680x365.png
447 KB, 680x365
>>
>The unsourced report in Yedioth Ahronoth made no mention of dates or locations for the two reported incidents, nor did it give any indication of whether the Israeli planes were hit.

>Asked about the alleged incidents, however, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said: "In this case, Israeli press reports are far from reality."

Shekelblatt strikes again
>>
>>71849203
>>
>>71848067
>>71849077
Do you really think soldiers get to talk back or refuse to go where theyre told? Its their job mate.
>>
>>71847093
I don't believe this for a second.
If it's actually true, the chance of it actually being a syrian jet is much.. MUCH more likely.
>>
>>71848905
Ask any military guy why he joined the army and he will tell you straight. It is about the money and the lifestyle.

Nothing more, nothing less. If you want to call him a hero just for following orders, then crack on buddy.
>>
File: AmeriniggerIraq.jpg (140 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
AmeriniggerIraq.jpg
140 KB, 500x323
>>71849408
>get to talk back
>refuse to go where they're told
>it's their job mate
Sounds like low-end trash we don't need around. Good riddance.
>>
File: 1461437544059s.jpg (5 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
1461437544059s.jpg
5 KB, 250x166
>>71848952

just reposting this to use the image search. ignore pls.
>>
>>71849703

>Best guess for this image: female

NO SHIT GOOGLE YOU NIGGERS
>>
>>71849373
>a jew putting low value the lives of goyim
shocking
>>
>>71849757
try not saving a thumbnail this time.
>>
>>71849966

tineye worked.
>>
>>71850071
sauce?
>>
>>71848067
>If it escalates to a nuclear exchange, getting rid of cancerous liberal cities doesn't bother me at all.
Robespierre, is that you, you mentally deranged retard?
>>
>>71850294
It is what it is. If you don't want to get your liberal, multicult shit hole nuked, stop trying to destabilize and destroy other countries with sanctions, proxy wars, and terrorism.
>>
>>71847587

>I don't see any reason why Israel should have military freedom over Syria
>I don't see the problem with the Iranians being a hegemonic power in the Middle East

That is a bias on your side.

We don't defeat neocons by becoming anti-neocons.

The best option is neutralism and getting the fuck out of the Middle East.
>>
>>71850463
Oh no please, by all means, destroy the anti-whites.
>>
>>71848905
lol. I kicked those fuckin hornet nests on their FB pages on the reg. "Crusty pissed off vets", "Oath keepers", dysfunctional veterans.. etc..... Goddamn idiots, the lot of them...the most blue-pilled fags ever still think 9/11 wasn't an inside job and ISIS isn't a CIA built boogeyman.
>>
>>71850473
How is it bias on my side? How am I proposing anything other than neutrality? Did you even read the article?

The general crux is that our lack of involvement is giving rise to Iran -- i.e. staying out of it harms Israeli interests.
>>
>>71848905
I love Israel.
>>
>>71847093
Oy vey, how dare they chase away our peaceful jets that spy on Syria and strike whatever targets they want including government forces of another country!

>>71847855
Israel has a pretty big military so if they really wanted they could invade Syria and destroy our bases there before we could respond.
>>
>>71851530
If Israel destroyed your bases then they'd be facing a war with you, Syria and Iran. They wouldn't win that war.
>>
>>71851530
That's putting a lot of confidence into Israel's military. They maybe one of the best kebab remover units out there but I do not believe that they'd have the same party with Russia as kebab.
>>
>>71847093
This is the most meaningful thing someone indirectly said to me this whole year.
>>
>>71847855
I wonder in this scenario how many deserters would show up? Like if I was a soldier and the government said we gotta go defend Israel i'd drop my gun and say send me to jail. England, Germany, Spain, Croatia, Japan, maybe Korea I would go because I know it's right but Israel fuck that.
>>
>>71851858
You don't think for a second that a US ally will immediately draw them into the conflict?

Petro Dollar is in jeopardy with the gold backed Yuan coming into play. It might be time for the BRICS to kick it off. Though, SA is useless. Brazil is useless. Might just end up being China and Russia.

With China allegedly staging troops on the NK border its looking crazy.
>>
>>71852492
last time I saw an article about deserter rate, which was by CNN and NYPost it was a 9-1000 troops. I think it was 2007
>>
>>71847093

obama will be an asshole and not care again, he will piss himself and say no. Tell putin stop hurting jews and fuck off, then un will bitch and moan sending putin letters, but thats my theory. Who knows what wil happen
>>
>>71852787
If the US navy can tie up the Chinese Navy, it wouldn't be too bad, because china would not be able to get troops to the US West Coast
>>
>>71852787
US would defend that little dump but it'd still be destroyed.
>>
>>71853087
You realise you should be rooting for Russia and China, right? The U.S/EU/NATO seeks to exterminate the white race, and dismantling Russia and China is crucial in their plans.
>>
>>71853576
China has the same goals. You mean we should be rooting for Russia.
>>
>>71853576
Nigger, look at my flag again. If this does pop off into WW 3 Israel will become a complete shithole regardless of who wins or losses. I don't want America to become the same shithole. Fuck Israel for all I care but if China and Russia have boots marching around continental US that scares the shit outta me.
>>
>>71853576
china wants everyone dead i think, russia just wants to rule the world.
>>
>>71853949
root for china above russia
>>
>>71847093
>2011
wew ladi
>>
>>71854152
>US just wants to rule the world
ftfy We just want to be left alone.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.