[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indonesia has the most muslims of any country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 581-133.jpg (42 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
581-133.jpg
42 KB, 640x360
We don't see many Indonesian posters around here. Why is that?

Is is because their Christians are so crazy? So they think this board is full of psychos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCKDsjLt_qU

East asians should be bro tier
>>
They are poor brown skinned chink sub humans.
>>
Indonesians are the only Muslims that are moderate to some extent. And by moderate I mean they are 'bad' muslims.
>>
>>71844794
>moderate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCKDsjLt_qU

thank god I don't live in a moderate muslim country
>>
>>71844991
fuck I meant to link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3377187/Screaming-agony-woman-caned-crowd-close-proximity-man-not-married-Indonesian-region-s-sharia-law.html
>>
>>71844704
There are actually a lot of Indons here.

>>71844794
No m8, they are good Muslims and are very devout.
>>
>>71845227
>No m8, they are good Muslims and are very devout.

So they are the scum of the earth? super devout muslims are violent killers. Or they are uber oppressive in their laws concerning menial things.
>>
>>71844704

I lived in Indonesia for years.

95% don't speak English
95% don't have computers (except for smart phones)

Obviously, they're not going to come to 4chan. The wouldn't understand the humour if they did. Sarcasm, word play, irony, satire are all beyond them. They only understand slapstick.
>>
>>71845642
>>71845227
>>71844991

Indonesian Muslims are not devout or serious about religion. The vast majority have never read the Qur'an. Instead they love Western culture and all the hedonism that that entails. Getting laid there is easy. Only in far flung Aceh province is there any sharia law, and almost no one lives there.
>>
>>71845652
What language do they even speak in Indonesia?

That island of Java has many people in such a small are. I never knew....
>>
>>71845652
>>71845966
A FUCKIN SAMEFAGGIN LEAF

>>71844704
DELET THIS
>>
>>71845966
so they are kind of like bangkok or something. Except with muslims instead of Buddhists?

But still. they have so many people. Why so few posters on here? I havent seen anything about them being under some opressive commie government or something.

there are more people in indonesia than brazil for example. and we see tons of hue comments but barely if any indonesia comments
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.