[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is vaping really pure faggotry or are kike-owned big tobacco
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: vaping.jpg (139 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
vaping.jpg
139 KB, 1024x683
Is vaping really pure faggotry or are kike-owned big tobacco companies just spreading this negative stigma in order to keep hold on the nicotine business?

There are already hundreds of locations in the US where vaping is banned outside of one's own home, and I have reason to believe it's the result of tobacco-backed lobbyists buying out politicians.

I'm personally not a vaper nor am I into the movement, but something about it seems fishy.
>>
>>71844611
Tobacco companies have such a stranglehold on their market that they really aren't concerned about the current vaping craze. Most likely the backlash against vaping in public is coming from the usual source: married, undersexed, middle aged, female Democrats.
>>
Vaping as a trend came out of england. I use to vape alot but it was fucking up my gums and making them recede.

It's an organic trend going back 2010 when it started getting popular. There is a free market and people like novel things. Right now the quality and cost of the products is only getting better and better. The stuff I would pay $120 for in 2014 now costs around $14 so there is a major growth in the market still going.
>>
>>71844611
It just looks gay. People don't want to smoke cigarettes with that kind of stigma and idiot teens think it's just water vapor and flavor, then get shocked when they realize that there a whole pack's worth of nicotine in a fluid vial.

If Hitler himself rose from the dead and said vaping was a new conquest for enlightened people to partake in and everyone who did it was to gain 50+iq and become ubermensch, I would pass.
>>
Memes aside, calling it the electric fedora, it helped me quit smoking, I rarely vape, mainly when I have a little too much to drink, but honestly the big tobacco companies are losing, that's why they make their own vape stuff but those are worthless.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>71844611
I have a couple vapes, so I guess I'll weigh in. Yeah, there are a lot of faggots who use it; no one wants to smell your 30 cubic feet of custard lemon drop or what the fuck ever, so quit exhaling like a damn exhaust pipe. So keep it in private.

Other than that, a number of people I know switched from smoking (like me) and it helps with studying if it's late at night.

>>71846187
Is right though, it's not being lobbied against very aggressively by tobacco, it's just people who get their science from buzzfeed tier news. They don't realize that the same chemicals are used for their drugs in IV bags at the hospital and think vaping is 1. Against Jesus or 2. For Nazis.

But that's what you get when the average person reads and writes at a 4th grade level for decades.
>>
>>71846458
Vaping was started in China.
>>
You look like a fucking moron when you vape. If you're going to smoke, at least go for actual cigarettes. Better yet, don't smoke at all.
>>
File: 1453959714732.jpg (15 KB, 211x238) Image search: [Google]
1453959714732.jpg
15 KB, 211x238
>>71848142
You're an idiot
>>
>>71844611

It's pure faggotry AND kikes are trying to bring it down.

The scientific evidence against it is so laughably weak. They complain about formaldehyde content when some MDF furniture puts out more of it, etc.
>>
>>71844611

Big Tobacco is more worried about retail RYO machines to give much of a fuck about vaping. Most BT attempts at vaping are piss-poor cigalikes that taste equally bad.

Unfortunately they have extreme legislative and FDA connections, and thus I believe the vaping industry will eventually be heavily regulated and then condensed into a few huge companies, if not BT themselves.

Vaping was pretty nice in the beginning but it's very obvious now that it's going after the illicit drug market, with new wax and loose leaf tanks being made almost monthly. Apparently there's tanks you can vape codeine out of also. In my city I already consider it part of the junkie community, then again I live in a junkie city so it's a given.
>>
Vaping is great, I can smoke weed in public and nobody is the wiser. I heard meth heads do it too, though
>>
>>71844611
B O T H A R E D E G E N E R A T E
>>
>>71849126
everyone knows bro, weed smells strongly.
>>
>>71844611
>Is vaping really pure faggotry or are kike-owned big tobacco companies just spreading this negative stigma

All smoking is faggotry. Let them vape and smoke - neither is healthy, and degenerates get the fate they deserve.
>>
\//\
>>
>>71848633
Codeine is not psychoactive it turns into morphine via enzymes in digestive system. Not sure what baping it would do
>>
Eh, I bought a vape to stop smoking. I might look like a fag but it's more healthy for my lungs in the long run
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.