[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Witnessed my first robbery last night. Convenience store. No
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: taxi_driver_4.png (321 KB, 600x327) Image search: [Google]
taxi_driver_4.png
321 KB, 600x327
Witnessed my first robbery last night. Convenience store. No one got hurt. I don't even think they had guns. Now I wonder, if I had a gun, would I have felt compelled to help? To shoot some guy? I'm sure I'd be charged for murder or something if I did. I never owned any guns, but it just makes me think about situations like that. I guess you'd have to know and recognize they're unarmed and leave it at that. But obviously some people would be inclined to try to be a hero. I dunno. All I know is I dropped to the floor like a bitch and didn't move until they were gone.
>>
>>71844252
>I dropped to the floor
did you....
walk the dinosaur?
>>
I guess the point of this thread is, would anything turn out better if I was carrying a weapon? I mean I kind of feel like anyone that went through all the trouble to get a carry permit is going to try and confront people in a situation like that, and may make the situation even more dangerous. I know that's a cuck opinion but just my two cents.
>>
>>71844531
I didn't open the door, so no.
>>
>I don't even think they had guns
>All I know is I dropped to the floor like a bitch and didn't move until they were gone

Maybe a bait thread, I'm not sure. Need more details.
>>
>>71844531
>walk the dinosaur?
FPBP
>>
>>71845044
Well the second greentext happened before the second. What was I supposed to do? Walk up and shake their hand?
>>
>>71845044
I was in the back of the store getting beer and I heard a commotion at the front. Then I realized it was a robbery so I got the fuck down. That's all. They were gone in like 30 seconds. Then I walked up with my beer because honestly I just wanted to get my beer and get the fuck out of there because I had a cab waiting outside. I asked the guy if he wanted me to call the cops. He said no. So I bought my beer and left.
>>
>>71844588
>and may make the situation even more dangerous.
That's only if you don't know how to aim. If you have experience with weapons, I don't think it's difficult to get a clean shot if nobody expect it, also, a lot of thieves doesn't want to get killed or kill someone, so maybe they will run as soon as they see a dude shooting at them.

Imagine everyone is carrying weapons, do you think a fucking burglar would be a problem?, no because the burglar would be stopped instantly,.
>>
Anon, I was at a gas station robbery a few years back. 2 fucking nogs decided to try and Rob all of us.

They sadly know nothing of disarming or checking people because I had my CCW. They tried robbing us with a bat and butchers knife.

I submitted one of them and the other fled. He was discovered later that day. Fuck these animals. You either resist or die.
>>
>>71845615
>Imagine everyone is carrying weapons
You're right, the Kantian analysis checks out. If that were the case there would be no convenience store robberies.
>>
>>71845682
Was that in the south? Shit. I guess I got off lucky.
>>
>>71845314
>>71845522

You could've shot them for free. There's no better feeling than getting to partake in righteous violence and not getting convicted for it.

Maybe consider getting a license for CC and shooting those targets until you get it right. Then you can shoot them up next time.
>>
>>71845797
Meh. That sounds like a lot of work just to save some convenience store clerk. I wouldn't gain any personal satisfaction out of killing someone, even if they are a piece of shit.
>>
>>71844252
There is no shame in not risking your life to defend the money in the register of someone else's convenience store.

Even if you don't have a wife and kids yet, you might in the future, so you should take the actions today which will benefit them, and staying alive is one such action.

Society lauds heroes because heroes risk their own lives for society. In this case, you would have risked a murder charge or a violent incident with no reward to show for it.
>>
posting this for posterity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebjMR9T1DWg
>>
>>71846091
That's the one thing I'd be afraid of more than anything else. Even more than being maimed. Would be a murder charge. For $200 bucks in the register? Shiiiiiit.
>>
>>71846279
Of course there was that one video the other day of that guy robbing the register and beating the shit out of that woman. Probably the sight of a gun pointed at him would have made him shit his fucking pants. So who knows.
>>
You know I watch the end of this movie again. What the fuck? Travis Bickle tried to kill himself in front of a 14 year old. What kind of hero is that?
>>
>>71846727
I mean I guess he freed her and shit but shiiiiiiit. He would have blown his brains out right there in front of her if the gun had bullets.
>>
Also posting this because this is the best fucking movie soundtrack that exists
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCVaU-R2Qes&list=PLE3A2E610E77911BE
>>
Also, Taxi Driver thread.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.