[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come Japanese media/culture and beta males go so much hand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: o7YqM.jpg (229 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
o7YqM.jpg
229 KB, 1024x683
How come Japanese media/culture and beta males go so much hand in hand together?
Don't pretend you didn't notice the connection.
>>
>>71844139
Because japan doesnt care about putting lewd or idealized shit that teens fantasize about on tv in cartoon form. Then as it continues catering to the now-adult man, they continue to enjoy it more than real life because real life didnt live up to their fantasies.
>>
>>71844344

Japan has gone through 20+ years of economic stagnation, rising house prices and a falling number of availible high paying jobs. It is now harder for young men and women to leave home and become independant people than it has ever been in their history.

Perhaps the anime pillows are a symptom rather than a cause?
>>
File: 1460811266157.jpg (87 KB, 600x490) Image search: [Google]
1460811266157.jpg
87 KB, 600x490
>>71844139
>>71844344
>>71844668
>>
>>71844668
>economy keeps you from socializing and having sex
>what is Africa, what is India
Even without those examples you should realize how far fetched your explanations are. Japan is generally a prude and socially uptight country.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 700x700
>>71844757
I... have to escape this lifestyle before it's too late...
>>
Why do you call them betas? They are omegas and gammas. John Snow is beta and Tywin Lanister - alpha.
>>
Beta white father + either controlling tiger mother or autistically shy asian mother = perfect rescipe for asbergers.

Find me one chad hapa person
>>
>>71844139
I think it is the way animes deal with sexuality. In almost every anime, girls and boys areembarrassed about their bodies and everything remotely related to sex. They blush and they are shy and get uncomfortable. They always picture uncomfortable, accidental moments between the sexes.
There are a shitload of animes that take place at a highschool, or center around teenage live. This combined with the acceptance of being a nerd/geek and the sexuality issue is in tune with betas who do not have experience with women.
>>
>>71844139
its not that theres some superfluous connection. its just that japanese style drawing ended up being the best
>>
It's not too bad, I mean if they're okay with it then I don't see the problem.
>>
>>71844139
Because that's what you see on 4chan

protip: there's beta males that don't even know about animes, you'd know if you ever went outside
>>
File: consider 7.png (334 KB, 880x720) Image search: [Google]
consider 7.png
334 KB, 880x720
>>71844139
Self hating weeb reporting in
For whatever reason, weeb culture has gained this reputation of being unique and different. It's a special brand of special snowflakery that attracts people with no niche and makes them feel included.
I got into this stuff because my friends in highschool seemed to enjoy it. Back then it was fun enough and I wasn't even aware of how dangerously close to the void I had gotten. Today those friends are a cornucopia of degeneracy. Here's a few highlights:
>one dated a tranny
>he identifies as "demisexual" even though I told him that's not a thing
>only one went to college for a degree that matters
>and failed out
>all now live with their parents or some borderline crack house with 5 roomates constantly smoking weed
You may or may not have noticed it's EXACTLY the same as this new tumblr brand of liberalism. It's a bizarre mindset that gives bizarre people a place to call home and feel needed.

But, rest assured, there are normal weebs too. If you saw me at work you wouldn't ever guess and I plan to keep it that way.
>>
>>71844139

one day i'll be as brave as those fine young gentlemen
>>
>>71846587
i enjoy some anime, even met some people in school clubs with similar interests. but there's just too many of them who never improve themselves socially and even wear it as a badge of honor.
like the people who >greentext speak and memespeak in real life. it's just uncomfortable to be around them.
>>
>>71845662

POO
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.