[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: >You can add ONE (1) Amendment to the Constitution (what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Constitution.jpg (627 KB, 1530x981) Image search: [Google]
Constitution.jpg
627 KB, 1530x981
ITT:
>You can add ONE (1) Amendment to the Constitution (what would it be?)
OR
>You can remove ONE (1) Amendment (which one?)
Choose wisely.
>>
Add.

Remove non-white scum.
>>
Remove women's surrage
>>
>>71843884
remove the 21st amendment
alcohol is degenerate
>>
Remove the second amendment, replace it with "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, taxed, obfuscated, obstructed, circumvented, appealed, restricted, replaced, et cetera."

I'm sure I could come up with more words, but it would take to long.
>>
File: trudeau2.jpg (162 KB, 735x615) Image search: [Google]
trudeau2.jpg
162 KB, 735x615
>>71843884
add free weed is a basic human right
remove second amendment

99% of social problems will be solved
>>
>>71845218
>eternal leaf strikes again.
>>
>>71843884
remove the 8th amendment
Make criminal justice great again
>>
I would remove:
Amendments 13 to 19 and 24 to 27
I would add:
Whites only
Only allow religions deriving from Christianity(Catholicism, Protestantism, Orthodoxy, etc.)
No polygamy and same sex marriage.
No liberals.
No abortion.
Term limits for Congress.
Better defined right to privacy.
Smaller government.
>>
I'd ban restrictions on importing, selling, possessing, and using any and all opiates.
>>
Bras are forbidden.
>>
>>71845103
>>71845996
Strong comprehension
>>
abolish 14th amendment
>>
>>71845996
>ban a bunch of shit
>""""""""""""small""""""""""""" government

this is what Republicans actually belive
>>
>>71843884
No jews and women allowed in any leading positions
>>
>>71846543
This would solve almost everything
>>
Remove the 1st, it's too problematic
>>
Remove all amendments and replace it with muh dik

Tell everyone to go fuck themselves then I'd begin the racewar by going to Detroit and going balls to the wall crazy with a tank
>>
Add
>all previous amendments are now null and void
>>
>>71843884

No niggers ever

remove womens suffrage
>>
>>71843884
I would be torn between
>An amendment that redefines voting rights to only apply to White Males over 30 who have been citizens for at least 5 years and can score high enough on logic, history and IQ tests

and

>an amendment that adds being of European descent as a requirement for citizenship (and specifically excludes Jews)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.