[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White guy tried to robb black guy's apartment - got stripped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1112.png (348 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1112.png
348 KB, 1920x1080
https://vimeo.com/162276569
>>
Why do white people are such cucks?
>>
>>71844589
Why come am Brazil monkeys try to English?
>>
>>71844589
aren't you white?
>>
>>71844589
because, you know that latino is biologically white?
>>
I don't believe the story for a second
>White guy robbing black people
The chances of this happening are extremely rare.
>Gets stripped by black men instead of beaten to death
Literally never happened
>police didn't arrive for 22+ minutes
The average response time is 10 minutes, we're supposed to believe these guys stripped the man and then waited 10 minutes to call the cops?
>cops don't give the guy any clothes or blanket
The guy can sue them and get more money than he would ever get from that robbery.
>>
>>71845347
>assuming this happened in U.S
I'm pretty sure it didn't. Response time can be different then, and cops do not have to give you clothes.
>The chances of this happening are extremely rare
That's why it caugh my eye. I dont care about naked dudes stripped or not, but this extraordynary racial issue interested me.
>Literally never happened
What? Really? You can see many videos, even on youtube, where black guys made someone strip naked. The beating is additional, but the point it to humiliate your enemy.
>>
This confirms my stereotype that you never have to worry about a black people calling the cops. They make great neighbors as only white people will call the cops for shit like parties, noise complaints, and suspicious activity. I had a white neighbor tell my landlord he suspected I was dealing drugs because people were often coming in and out of my place. I didn't deal drugs and these people were just friends. My bitch landlord believed him and I got kicked out.
>>
>>71845776
I like that they don't call the cops for every shit they can make up. Public justice is better sometimes.
>>
absolutely nothing to do with politics, get the fuck out of this board.
>>
>>71846234
racial matters is political as fuck, especially when it is so incorect that white guy steals from black.
>>
>>71846234
You know very well that you'd be masturbating if the thread was aboit a white guy doing that to a black guy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.