[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ stumped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: download (10).jpg (8 KB, 192x262) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
8 KB, 192x262
If blacks are inferior and Islam is regressive, then how come the richest man in history was a black muslim?
>>
File: 35326545534.jpg (70 KB, 1145x675) Image search: [Google]
35326545534.jpg
70 KB, 1145x675
>>71842977
Because Islam spreads through slavery and subjugation, you dumb nigger. You didn't get rich back then with out either one.
>>
>>71842977
Coincidental he caused inflation and economic instability wherever he went as the vast gold wealth he accumulated and spent in foreign markets flooded their systems with gold, inflating the price of gold everywhere. What a great guy.
>>
>>71842977
Gold on its own has no worth faggot. You also need an actual economy.

Dindu Nuffin collecting all the shiny yellow rocks in West Africa does not a rich man make.
>>
>>71843151

The western cultures of the time were too pleb to handle his greatness is all i'm hearing
>>
>>71842977
He borned above a gold mine.
>>
>>71842977
Slavery, rape and pillaging.
>>
>>71842977

Emperor Dindu Nuffin picked up a load of shiny yellow metals and western liberals use today's price and accumulate his wealth using that, in reality without a wider economy gold is worth fuck all.
>>
>>71843938
>>71843140

Other cultures had slaves during then, yet they werent nearly as rich
>>
>>71843140
This
>>
>>71844844
You can be a nice slaver and pay your slaves. Sandniggers where terrible slavers.
>>
>>71842977
K, and how many more aren't?
>>
>you're worth your empire's worth
>gold has inherent value

The richest man in the world is actually always the most powerful person in the world. Right now that is the U.S. president, who also, just so happens to be, a black muslim.
>>
>>71842977
you forgot to mention the part where he completely fucked up his countries economy and his only mark on the world is a mosque made of dirt
>>
>>71849030
>Obama
>Muslim
No
>>
>>71842977
The richest man in history was Julius Caesar. At the height of his Empire, the total land and other various holdings he had totaled in the 10s of trillions. Mansa Musa doesn't even come close.
>>
>>71842977
That doesn't look like Marcus Crassus
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.