[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fix the economy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Profitable Business.jpg (511 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Profitable Business.jpg
511 KB, 2000x1000
How do you fix your nations economy? System, laws, policies....
>>
>>71842887
I dont.

Fuck everything.
>>
Tough question. Some places like Serbia and Russia have a mix of high inflation and no growth. How do you fix that? Well, you need some inflows of foreign investment and general consumption/investment stimulation. Very hard when you have structural problems like being overly nationalistic or getting sanctioned by better-off countries. I guess that's why everyone is always advocating for open borders and capital movement.

On the other hand, I would just focus on self-sustaining isolationist policy. Start making and growing your own shit. Things will be tough and scarce at first but eventually the world will take notice and you'll find trade partners elsewhere.

Or you can just completely surrender and suck America's dick (South Korea, Yurop, etc)
>>
>>71842887
You don't
>>
tell everyone its the jews fault
>>
>>71845091
That's a good idea though
>>
File: Think about a society that mmm.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Think about a society that mmm.jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
>>71845091
How is it the jews fault?
>>
>>71844840
>surrender

Surrender how exactly? American corporations are flagging out.
>>
>>71842887

First you get there attention.

Second you change the rule.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and expecting different results.
>>
File: lambrightPLAN.jpg (121 KB, 1024x654) Image search: [Google]
lambrightPLAN.jpg
121 KB, 1024x654
>>71848466

This is how you change the system to a new system.

Tyranny by Majority I approve.
Tyranny by elitis is what we have.

I trust we the people.
Not
We the rich people.

Vote Lambright, the future is bright. Lambright.
>>
>>71842887
We built the USA in almost no time flat,
by lots and lots of small private sector business
which at the time were mostly farms.

It wasn't much of laws or policies or a 'system'
if in the sense of central control and design.
There were a few laws, it being illegal to simply seize your neighbor's farm for instance but not a solution by law in the sense that a law will decree "you will operate a chicken farm."

Hey I have sure heard that 'times' have changed but the material basis of life is still largely physical goods and maybe a benediction on top of that would help.
>>
>>71842887
Free trade
Negative income tax
Ax regulations hindering growth
Drugs
>>
>>71849594
and if you fail you fucking fail
Try not to fail.
>>
>>71842887
Get us out of the fucking EU with its bullshit trade protectionism and glacially slow response to economic conditions

Start trading with Australia for raw materials import and India for manufactured goods export, visa waiver travel for all professionals on business trips within the Commonwealth

Compete with the chinese concrete-pourers in Africa by building actual needed infrastructure not just empty towns

Invest heavily in high-tech R&D and make university STEM degrees no-fee

Stop large businesses taking the piss with our inane tax system - simplify it dramatically which cuts overhead for small companies and closes loopholes used by multinationals

Restart our nuclear power development with Babcock/Rolls-royce getting funding to produce small modular reactors / molten salt HTRs
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.