[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Speech laws in the United Kingdom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Flag_-_Union_Flag.jpg (416 KB, 1080x894) Image search: [Google]
Flag_-_Union_Flag.jpg
416 KB, 1080x894
>A person is guilty of an offence if, with intent to cause a person harassment, alarm or distress, he— (a) uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour, or (b) displays any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening, abusive or insulting, thereby causing that or another person harassment, alarm or distress.

>A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable on summary conviction to imprisonment

Defend this Brits
>>
>>71840818
It makes since now why over half the Brits only ever speak gibberish.
>>
>>71841291
Its funny you should say that because a good chunk of old British slang was created to confuse police.
>>
>>71840818

It means if you act like a sperg online you get locked up. How else do you think we have so little school shooters?
>>
>>71840818

4chan is pretty much illegal in the UK.
>>
>>71840818
>A person is guilty of an offence if, with intent to cause a person harassment, alarm or distress

What if my intent is to produce mad bants, though?
>>
it doesn't matter since they'll all be speaking Arabic soon enough
>>
>>71840818
It works both ways Americoon.

All those 10 year old pictures you post of 'beheading those who insult Islam' . . .are subject too!

Those groups have been made illegal, many hate preachers deported . .. heck you even have one of them (Abdul al Hamza) enjoying your Tax dollars in an American prison.
>>
File: 1461421069332.gif (212 KB, 525x525) Image search: [Google]
1461421069332.gif
212 KB, 525x525
>>71840818
Fuck I hate the direction pretty much every country is going in. I just wish the Government would back off on all this useless bullshit and maybe go kill the cunts who keep bombing shit.
>>
>>71840818
statutes only apply with the consent of the governed
>>
>>71843072
(USER WAS ARRESTED FOR THIS POST)
>>
>>71840818
>Defend this Brits
implying the courts have any authority, they don't even sweear an oath anymore
>>
>>71840818
Indefencible.

Why you went out of your way to get that, I have no idea though.
>>
>>71840818
There's no defending our country. We are a disgrace to our ancestors. It's over for us as a nation in control of our own destiny. If we stick with the status quo. Globalists (jews) and the third world are our masters now. Brexit will be a start to fix the problem. But there's a long way to go.
>>
Last reporters without border report actually criticized Czech rep. for valuing satire and borderline mocker as legitimate criticism.

Feels good
>>
>>71848093
Brexit won't happen now that Barry Obongo has weighed in
>>
>>71841291

>A ha'penny has been rightly deposited in your account
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.