[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BBC = Diversity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2016-04-23-19-08-06.jpg (574 KB, 807x1169) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-23-19-08-06.jpg
574 KB, 807x1169
One in six of all on-screen BBC roles must go to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender or disabled people by 2020, the corporation's new diversity targets state.

In a bid to deter criticism that it has been failing to reflect its audience, the BBC has pledged that LGBT and disabled people will each make up eight per cent of all on-air and on-screen roles.
The new targets follow a heated debate in the House of Commons led by David Lammy MP on the issue of the broadcaster's diversity.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3555044/BBC-says-one-six-stars-gay-lesbian-disabled-2020.html#ixzz46fsoId9x
>>
File: 1461426790221.gif (3 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1461426790221.gif
3 MB, 200x200
>>
>>71840480
Good. Homogeny has been oppressing me for ages now.
>>
>>71840480
>grouping LGBT with disabled people

pretty backhanded, I like it
>>
People will con the shit out of this, since you cannot disprove one's claim to bisexuality.

Marxism like this has never worked out and it will not work out now, either.
>>
>>71840480
BBC is headed by a Cohen.

Kill every jew before they kill you.
>>
>1 in 6
>8%

What
>>
England used the have an empire that spanned the globe, now they are using tax payer money to put gays and transgenders on the air.

It's good to see how much progress England has made :^)
>>
>>71840480

We need whites to boycott these shows while minorities should protest this insane pushed victimisation.
>>
>>71840480

>David Lammy MP (pictured)

Enoch was right
>>
Can't wait to see down syndrome Dr who
>>
>>71840480
I wish the BBC would be like the 1930's BBC at least they were cool. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hYIGte7fBs
>>
>>71840633
this desu, I got my free HPV shots this way
>>
File: cuckcelot.jpg (121 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
cuckcelot.jpg
121 KB, 640x960
AYO HOL UP
>>
>Break your legs
>Suck a Dick
>Get work in BBC
>>
>>71840480

How can these faggots justify diversity as a good thing when all it does is create social issues and conflict that was non-existent before?
>>
>>71840983
noooononono
Tell me that isn't real
>>
>>71841056
>Move to Britain from literally anywhere other than Western Europe
>Get a job

It's just that easy
>>
>>71840865
It lasted longer than that Terry Wogan got turned down by David Attenborough for a TV job, because I shit you not they already had an Irish person on BBC2.
>>
>>71841262
Yeah your right I heard about that a while ago.
>>
>>71840681
Brits can't into math
>>
Why do they have to dramatically over-represent these things? Homosexuals are pretty uncommon, 1/6 adults are not homo. And minorities are just that, minorities. It makes no sense that they should be as represented in the media as white people. And when they add minorities it's just arbitrarily black dudes everywhere.

Watching american movies and TV show's you'd think that niggers are like 30% of the US population, they're not even the largest minority. And still they complain about lack of representation? Makes no sense.

The current CEO of swedish television has also stated that she seeks to increase non-white representation. They're not even trying to pretend that they're not a propaganda machine these days. Why do women have to fuck everything up?
>>
File: guccimane-1.jpg (19 KB, 450x285) Image search: [Google]
guccimane-1.jpg
19 KB, 450x285
>>71840983
WE WUZ KNIGHTS OF DA ROUND TABLE N SHEEIT
>>
>>71841423
The long gone days when having multiple Irish people on a network counted as too diverse, and now we're here.
>>
>>71840771

b-but we've been brainwashed
>>
There is nothing wrong with dodging the licence fee, and there is nothing they can do to make you pay it.
>>
>>71841577
I just wish we adopt a more meritocratic approach to things and let the best skilled person get the job they are best suited for. Is it really that difficult?
>>
>>71841850

It shouldn't be, but it's hard to think it takes skill to be on the BBC

Nowadays at least
>>
>>71840480
>mfw gay lesbian women of colour
Do I get this job? I hope they don't judge me based on my appearence because that would be discrimination.
>>
Step 1. Pretend to be a homo
Step 2. Get cushy job at the beeb
>>
>have to have a license to watch TV
>it's full of niggers and fags

Lel, you can't make this shit up.
>>
>>71840480
I'm struggling to find a reason for the licence fee anymore, I barely watch TV, last thing I watched live was the final Top Gear. I barely even go on BBC News anymore, all they do is just copy-paste news from Reuters (so I might as well go to Reuters) and press releases from whatever quack group is banging the drum today, Yahoo News is more informative than the BBC.

>>71841262
Now that's diversity, have one guy and parade him round like an animal. Why can't they just point to Graham Norton and tell everyone else to fuck off?
>>
>>71840681
they must be over represented

thats equality
>>
>>71842020
I know what you mean mate. I know a guy who works for the BBC in Southampton, beforehand he was a NEET and the so called job is just running basic tech and media software support for them. to be fair on him he is only doing it for a reference so he can climb the ladder somewhere else when his mum kicks him out.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.