[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doctor Who now more 'diverse'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Bill.jpg (136 KB, 1000x1503) Image search: [Google]
Bill.jpg
136 KB, 1000x1503
English sci-fi TV <PROGRAM> introduces non-White woman with the male name "Bill" as the "companion" character.

>New Doctor Who companion is finally revealed - Introducing Pearl Mackie as Bill.
>Mackie said her new character "Bill" was "wicked", describing her as "cool, strong, sharp, a little bit vulnerable with a bit of geekiness thrown in".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaLficIRInM

Diversity always means fewer White people.
>>
>>71840144
Dude, Doctor Who is redpill as fuck. The smartest, coolest person in the show is a straight white dude. All the ethnic and diversitards gather around him when the going gets tough because they're so desperate for strong, decisive leadership from the firm, authoritative hand of a white man.
>>
>>71840144
hi NoobKiller Roof
>>
>>71840362
>redpill as fuck
>see me mum watching it once
>there's a nigger kissing a girl
Yea no thanks
>>
>>71840362
This, tumblr hates it so I assume good things are going on.
>>
>>71840144
Fucking retard, this isn't the Doctor's first black companion. He's already had a hand full. Come back and complain when they really do something stupid like making the doctor a female. baka desu senpai.
>>
>>71840144
>who is Martha Jones 2.0
fuck off faggot, I still love this shit
>>
>now
>show about Aliens, Ghosts, Robots, breaking time and space
>but a black woman is somehow destroying it

Even as someone who's blatantly racist, I think you're retarded.
>>
>>71840885
What is your point? It's always been pushing race mixing
>>
Oh Boy! A new companion! Can't wait to see...oh shit. It's like buying Playboy back in the day and the centerfold is a nigger. Happened like twice a year.
>>
>Dr. Tumblr gets another brown actress
Literally who cares?

They've been begging for a woman Dr. or a brown Dr. for so damn long it's only a matter of time.
>>
>>71840144

Finally I was so bored of Clara. Literally anyone else is better
>>
>>71840144
I'm somewhat disappointed that the UK is so racist they couldn't make a black woman The Doctor.

>watching tv
>watching a crappy series that has never been good
stop watching television.
>>
File: Ok.gif (2 MB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
Ok.gif
2 MB, 540x303
Who care? This isn't the first time the Doctor's had a black female companion. The first one he had wanted his dick but the Doctor was like "Nah I wanna fuck my blonde waifu". Go shill somewhere else
>>
>>71840362
That's not 'redpill' at all, it just reflects the default of reality. Also, it has always been a programme for children and in the seventies British children wouldn't have warmed to some bluelips as a protagonist/grandfather figure, it takes decades of engineering to get to that point
>>
>>71840144
Kill every jew before they kill you.
>>
>>71840992
OP is making out to seem like they just started having black companions, when they've been a thing since the show revived.
>>
>>71840144
She looks like a fucking idiot.

Also fuck this liberal tv show
>>
File: 1455304217431.jpg (8 KB, 219x255) Image search: [Google]
1455304217431.jpg
8 KB, 219x255
>>71840144
>black chick getting snowplowed
>bad
>>
I thought they couldn't possibly do worse than Clara, maybe I was wrong.
>>
>>71841663
Kek good luck with that. Like all companions she either A) eventually dies B) decides to fuck off once she realizes her chances of dying with the doctor is really high or C) the doctor "accidentally" leaves her on some alien planet, alternate reality, or some point in history.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.