[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you be pro-Israel without wanting to fund them or give them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (37 KB, 2000x1455) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Israel.svg.png
37 KB, 2000x1455
Can you be pro-Israel without wanting to fund them or give them military aid?

Just like I support Tibet but no one gives them assistance.
>>
YES
many Israelis agree that it's better for Israel to stop receiving the aid from the United States
I'm among them
>>
>>71840059

I think this is true. Israel is suffering from the international hyper-focus on the Israel-Palestine conflict and not because of lack of support.
>>
>>71840440
>Israel is suffering from the international hyper-focus on the Israel-Palestine conflict and not because of lack of support.
I don't think it would change this fact
>>
>>71840968

Well did you see Hilary and Bernie discuss foreign policy recently?

They almost only talked about Israel-Palestine.
>>
File: jewblatt.jpg (96 KB, 540x678) Image search: [Google]
jewblatt.jpg
96 KB, 540x678
This thread is jews.

There is no way a white person can be pro-Israel when every jew lives to kill every white person on the planet through importing useless shitskins to their countries and doing whatever they can to make more white people lose confidence and racemix to erase the white identity.

Kill yourselves, jews.
>>
>>71841679
"Israel's Intelligence Minister: ‘Stop Muslim Immigration’ To Europe"

"Israeli politicians have in part blamed Belgium’s “liberal” attitude to security for the Islamic terrorist atrocities which yesterday rocked Brussels, and have called on the country to end Muslim immigration “immediately” if it is to protect its own citizens."

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/03/23/israeli-politician-stop-muslim-immigration/
>>
I'd be pro-Israel if they all converted to Christianity, specifically Catholicism. Why not just do that, kill the dissenting Rabbis and live happily ever after?
>>
>>71842452
we can't worship another jew
jews can't root for each other
>>
>>71839592
No.

It's the duty of all men be against jews and the jewland
>>
I support a Jewish homeland like I believe all peoples deserve to have a place to call "home" (a place to deport them to).

Israel has a modern economy unlike the arab backwaters, they should primarily finance their own defence. However, since arab mudslimes keep attacking Israel (who don't kill off "infidels" just for having a different way of praying), I don't look down on financially aiding Israel either.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.