[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP Helsinki, Finland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
Police report:

Sexual assaults increased by 820%
Of those, 93% were committed by foreigners
Rape is up 53%

Keep up the good work, Euro's.
>>
Bump for justice
>>
File: 1454000793035.jpg (121 KB, 656x847) Image search: [Google]
1454000793035.jpg
121 KB, 656x847
>>71839462
Thanks, George and co.
>>
Helsinki is shit
>>
Waiting eagerly for the summer, for the women to dress in bikinis and the refugees to finally come out of their heated centers. There will be so many more to come.
>>
File: spurdo christmas.png (41 KB, 1200x936) Image search: [Google]
spurdo christmas.png
41 KB, 1200x936
RIP Finland.

We tried to warn you...
>>
File: 1452191703480.jpg (27 KB, 720x267) Image search: [Google]
1452191703480.jpg
27 KB, 720x267
>>71840054
Just start handing out the burqas now. They are swim ready.
>>
>>71839462
Well we have to be tolerant with this new culture.
>>
>>71840054
I'm going to be waiting for it. You'll see I'll be right there with my cock in my hand, jerking off to the cuckening with my wife's son.
>>
The amount of shit is visible in the streets on Helsinki.

Decade ago it was nice and cool, now its a fking mess.
>>
They need to learn to be more tolerant and to import more refugees from Pakistan.
>>
>>71840391

What kind of seal is that?

Amazing how nature does that.
>>
>>71839462
Don't worry, right wing is rising rapidly and the leftists never had a real foothold here due to Russias making everyone hate the left/communists
>>
Look. We need a hitler, it's a tremendous job but we've got to fix this mess, we can't be having niggers nigging and sandniggers monkerying around, we need a wall, we need to kick the shit out of ISIS, Jeb is a mess.
>>
it's obviously because the migrants don't know the rule of standing 50 feet away from the nearest person
>>
>>71839462
Helsinki has always been a degenerate hellhole of liberal faggots so they deserve what is coming.

But have to clarify a thing. Those stats are from last year, and it is the first year that the new sexual harassment law was in effect, making inappropriate touching and such a felony offense. So that's why it has jumped so much, because it was enacted in late 2014 so the numbers for a whole year 2015 were bound to increase like hell.

The law essentially makes you a criminal for catcalling a grill. Captain Finland YES!
>>
>>71841206
He's a nasty guy.
>>
>>71841169
Curious here, how conservative and right-wing is Finland society? How religious?
>>
>>71841169
>right wing is rising rapidly
Parties such as SDP and Greens?

>leftists never had a real foothold here
Parties such as SDP and Greens, which have been in almost every government past 40 years?

Can you sell me some of that dank shit you are on?
>>
>>71841844
Not him, but I'll give you what you need.

Not conservative at all. If you look at the parties and their platforms, the only really socially conservative party is KD (Christian Democrats) that is cemented to around 4-5% polls. You could argue the Centrists are socially conservative, but they are opportunistic so they'll sell their allegiance to anyone who can give them permanent government monies.

Religious, not at all. Around 10-20% are even remotely religious and even those don't go to church.
>>
>>71841844
not very politically traditionally conservative
not very religious
it's more of a "finland for finns, integrate or get the fuck out" type of conservative

>>71841878
this post is a whole meme in itself

if you looked outside of the green-red/kehä III media bubble you might think for yourself once in a while
>>
>>71842133
>>71842195
Thanks both of you.
In other words, it's a liberal country but with a tough stance on immigration?
Do you have many 'refugees welcome, fuck borders, nobody is illegal' people?
>>
>>71842195
Fuck you Pekka. I'm a politically active old faggot who has worked in parties for over ten years now. And I live in the north. And I'm saying that what you said is complete bullshit and constant lies.
>>
File: never.jpg (5 KB, 147x147) Image search: [Google]
never.jpg
5 KB, 147x147
We made our bed now me must lay on it, it is the future we chose.
>>
>>71841084

rare gem of animal kingdom
>>
>>71841522

Name of the law?
>>
>>71841169
>right wing is rising rapidly
Our three right wing parties are in government. Borders are still open, record numbers of migrants and no change in sight.
>>
Stop with this Nazi propaganda. In 3-4 generations they will be fully integrated into our society and be exactly like us. Only that it will be better, because of food and colorful clothes and stuff.
>>
>>71842364
>In other words, it's a liberal country but with a tough stance on immigration?
Easier put we value personal freedom but are xenophobic because of swedes/russians/everyone else trying to fuck our shit up in the past

>>71842407
>And I'm saying that what you said is complete bullshit and constant lies.
I'm from the east though. It may be different over there?

Although I know a ton of people from the north and they're all anti-immigrations, anti-left. I've never heard of a lefty from the north.
>>
>>71842574
Seksuaalinen Ahdistelu

You can read more about it here http://www.hs.fi/kotimaa/a1456457023916

Sorry for the Pravda link, but you can google for more infos.
>>
>>71839462
>watch US cities decline due to brown people
>Europe says "hey lets do that"

fuck you guys
>>
Scandinavia may have been a place where there were literally no assault rapes. Literally.
But open borders are making that unlikely.

The Left must be proud, doing what it can to make sure that rape persists.
>>
>>71839462
i swear europe is the most cucked shithole on this planet, people whine and cry about how canada is losing its white identity but at least our women arnt getting assault 8x more than last year

at least our rape isnt up 50%

shit canada actually seems to be holding it together pretty good considering how fucked up the cucks over in the eurabian caliphate seem to be

man...

fuck euro cucks
>>
>>71839462
>46 total
kek

isn't that like, entirely based on just the new years eve stuff?
>>
>>71842910
These people have been trough war and the most horrendous conditions ever imagined. Its not strange that they get a little rapey.
>>
>>71841609
U U
U U
>>
>>71842698
The public sentiment might be starting to lean toward anti-immigration, but if you look at the polls you can clearly see the pendulum swinging heavily to the liberal side, hence the fall of PS and even Kokoomus, and rise of SDP and Greens, even Leftists are gaining, and if Li get's the nom for Left party leader you can count the womynfolk will trample everyone to lick her boots.

So it's a definite political trend that the liberal side is gaining momentum even if the popular sentiment is going the other way. But political polls don't measure sentiment.

So it's an interesting time we are headed for, the government hasn't even been in office for a year now. And the polls are turning sour on them. Early elections are a constant possibility and it will be ogre if that happens.

There are very few liberals in north or the east. But Finland is a country led from the capital. So it always heavily influences things. Maybe Helsinkin turning in to Mad Max will help.
>>
>>71843103
>experiencing the horrors of war makes you more prone to inflict the horrors of war on someone else
but this is contrary to almost every study conducted ever
>>
>>71842856
The EU thought it would be a good idead to try multikulti here, only with mudslimes this time, whom we had gorillion wars. And we call ourselves the smartest...
>>
>>71843202
bait
>>
File: 1461126032846.jpg (88 KB, 720x757) Image search: [Google]
1461126032846.jpg
88 KB, 720x757
>>71839462
>>
>>71839462
>93% were committed by foreigners.
So 7% was done by natives? So it's not even a problem then, native Finns rape all the time, you bigots are just looking for an excuse to blame poor migrants. Also that rape rate is way too low, clearly enough women are hiding their rapes which is extremely problematic. I hope it rises in the next study.
>>
>>71839462
Not to sound like a retarded liberal, but there was only 59 sexual assaults. Not like it's a huge epidemic.
Although that's too many. I just wonder how many go unreported... I cringe whenever I see a white girl with a black or brown guy. Always wonder if they're being fooled somehow or if they really are that stupid and should not be felt sorry for.
>>
>>71839462

I still don't get how these desert people can tolerate the finnish climate.
>>
>>71844538
A lot of them leave, actually. Iraqis hate the Finnish cold and snow. The ones that stay rape to keep warm.
>>
>>71845189
>The ones that stay rape to keep warm
S A V A G E
>>
>>71841169
>>71841844
Conservatism and "right wing" is a joke in pretty much all the Nordic countries.

Even the most far right parties are far left by, say, American standards
>>
>>71844078
If it keeps growing like this, it will be.
It will be!
>>
>>71843186
Li is such a dumb populist who doesn't understand anything. No wonder college students like her.
>>
>>71839462

source pls
>>
I stopped caring about rapes.

The victims are white liberal women 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the time, and they even put out public "thank you for raping me" letters.

Do whatever you want with them, Mohammed..
>>
File: lian.jpg (1 MB, 5120x3414) Image search: [Google]
lian.jpg
1 MB, 5120x3414
>>71847137
She is an accurate depiction of a leftist muh feels agenda

>Immigrant minors shouldn't be subjected to age verification process because it might be traumatizing
>>
>>71841522
Sounds like nobody was actually complaining about it before then, rather than heaps of complaints and no one bothering with it. You can't stop people doing this shit unless you legislate that it's illegal.
>>
>>71847433
This. It looks like women are bored of being independent, they want to be seen as a object again.
>>
File: ahdistelu.png (978 KB, 960x890) Image search: [Google]
ahdistelu.png
978 KB, 960x890
>>71839462
Here's a version with a source.
>>
obviously the cops are biased and racist
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.