[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a Hillary thread? What does /pol/ think of the next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: hilldawg.jpg (536 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
hilldawg.jpg
536 KB, 2048x1365
Can we have a Hillary thread? What does /pol/ think of the next President and Commander-in-Chief of the United States of America?
>>
she's a cunt
>>
File: 1458694144949.jpg (193 KB, 680x881) Image search: [Google]
1458694144949.jpg
193 KB, 680x881
>>71839201
>/pol/ is triggered
>leddit is triggered

I'm okay with that
>>
>>71839333
as your mum
>>
>>71839201
>>71839396
Hello HIDF.
>>
File: palinhillary.png (3 MB, 1773x1101) Image search: [Google]
palinhillary.png
3 MB, 1773x1101
Who's more fuckable?
>>
status quo, it's fine.. whatevs
>>
File: Trumpbtfo.png (69 KB, 952x654) Image search: [Google]
Trumpbtfo.png
69 KB, 952x654
>>71839479
Don't need a defense force when you're winning
>>
>>71839201
Trump literally appeals to the dumbest, most ignorant people you can find.

I live in the south, every trumpeter I meet is literally one of the most racists, religious (as in fanatic level), and ignorant bigots I know. Even my own crazy as fuck and ignorant distance family memebers love the guy and they are literally some of the worst people you can meet. I will never for the life of me understand why people like Trump. I guarantee you any and all reply's as to why they like Trump will be memes debasing other parties as well, since I honestly doubt the trumpeters can really string together enough words to make a coherent thought. Not that the jews are any better tho; they've become a cult at this point.

America is fucked.
>>
File: 1418579377596.jpg (208 KB, 1400x933) Image search: [Google]
1418579377596.jpg
208 KB, 1400x933
>>71839596
wise words
>>
>>71839483
Anyone who picks Hillary is purely retarded.
>>
>>71839596
I live in the northeast, and the Trump supporters I know are intelligent corporate types.
>>
>>71839596
Leaves my guns alone, going after the Federal Reserve. That's basically it, 28 pages and the wall are added bonus.
>>
>>71839596
itll be fine man, hilary is gonna be pres, things will continue as normal, by the time shes out of office youll have a ncie little family and house and wont go online all the time any more.

good luck friend
>>
File: sp[1].gif (2 MB, 338x400) Image search: [Google]
sp[1].gif
2 MB, 338x400
>>71839483

>Post Hillary in her prime
>Post Palin today
>I replied anyway

Palin is STILL more fuckable than Hillary ever was m8
>>
>>71840269
that's not even Palin ya dingus
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 268x339) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 268x339
>>71839201
>have a Hillary

-She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person.
>>
>>71839201
>Implying the DNC won't fuck her over during the convention

There's a 50/50 chance of them nomination someone else but they might be too intimidated by her since she has dirt on pretty much everyone
>>
>>71839396
Going to need one of those with Trump inside the gas chamber for November.
>>
>>71839201
I think she'll probably start some huge war because she wants to prove how big her dick is and I'll die in some godforsaken mudhole while she cackles like in your pic
>>
>>71841880
Wow, you can copy/paste the propaganda you got from r/The_Donald. (yeah I'm sure you were oh so personally offended by the word "superpredator")

Typical Trump shill on display.
>>
>>71843328
>a trump shill
>yet he does it for free
How much do you get per post ?
>>
>>71842068
>talking out of your ass
go smoke some weed you fucking mook
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_OOrWQs33E

victory song
>>
File: 1461385022607.gif (393 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1461385022607.gif
393 KB, 640x360
>niggers and women voting for a criminal

of course
>>
We just need a mass gassing of the establishment shills from both parties, hopefully the God-Emperor can pull the lever on the gas chamber
>>
>>71843744
Finally, a candidate they can identify with.
>>
>>71839596
I work for an engineering firm, everyone that is in management or an engineering technical position thinks positively about the message Trump is spreading. The only people that like Hilldogs message are about half of the retarded >>71839596
admin ladies that goof off while the other half are generally hard working and like Trump. Speaks volumes about the people that want to see America burn and those that want to see it succeed.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gtRDFM8_bU
>>
>>71839201

Never has such a massive piece of shit run on as flimsy a platform as "muh vagina" for such an "important" job.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.