[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate indians? State your top reasons.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7
File: index.jpg (12 KB, 297x169) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
12 KB, 297x169
Why do you hate indians? State your top reasons.
>>
>>71839057
1. POO
2. LOO
>>
>>71839057
DESIGNATED
>>
>>71839057
we dont hate you, its just that your country is so full of exploitable material for poo jokes
and then analysts come and say you will be a global superpower by 2030, the street shitting become even more funny
>>
They're smelly.
Cringey and creepy as fuck around women, especially on facebook.
They can't poo in a toilet...
Shit hygiene.
Majority of them are dumb.
>>
>>71839057
the first thing that comes to mind when hearing Indians is a bunch of smelly, shitty brown people one a train that is so full, the sit on the roof. Sure, there might be some educated, clean Indians, but most of the fucking billion people in your country are animals that shit in the streets.
>>
>>71839057
They're unamerican.
No, really.

Plus the food you eat makes you smell fucking terrible
>>
File: rage.png (154 KB, 423x468) Image search: [Google]
rage.png
154 KB, 423x468
Because when some of my stuff ain't working, I absolutely hate talking to "John" who tells me to turn it off and on again.
>>
>>71839057
I hate subhumans in general, not just indians.
>>
>>71839577
>not asking to speak to a white person straight away

I won't even bother desu
>>
>>71839057

1. You trolled us whith gypsies.
>>
>>71839057
They always try to charge me for a large slurpee when I clearly have a medium, fucking scumbags
>>
>>71839057
They are not used to are nuances and our way of life, so they feel obligated to demean us, plus we are not white.
>>
They are extremely insecure and seek validation where ever they can get it.
>>
File: qcMqckE.jpg (602 KB, 1918x2560) Image search: [Google]
qcMqckE.jpg
602 KB, 1918x2560
>>71839418
>>
>>71839057

I don't hate you. Indian migrants in Britain actually contribute to a society.

And most importantly I really, really hate Pakistanis,
>>
Poo in loo fucking nigger
>>
Shit nigger*
>>
>>71839057
They bath in water in which rotten corpses are floating and even drink it
>>
The realest reason? A lot of Indians come here on abused H1-B visas then think that they're big shit. They tend to smell horrible, are almost always out of shape, tend to look worse than the typical minority, have a shitty culture and shitty food, and have one of the biggest egos given that their country is a massive heap of trash.
>>
File: 0fO0eW7.jpg (42 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
0fO0eW7.jpg
42 KB, 540x960
>>71839841
>>
>>71839057
You won't do what needs to be done and nuke the pakis once and for all.
>>
>>71839057
Brit do for some reason
Yanks don't mind them at all

>poo in the loo
>>
>>71839057
I don't hate, just dislike cause they are dirty.
>>
I honestly think most are very nice.

Also some of your women are beautiful.

Also, can we have India back again please when its convenient, thanks.
>>
Yeah, there are a lot of counter intuitive things that we do, i agree. Public defecation? sure. I've seen a lot of it but it's mostly in the slum areas where thousands of people live in a cramped up space and why share a toilet when you could shit on the street besides you (that is the general mentality in the slums. This is mostly because they are not educated enough to understand the importance of hygiene.)
>>
>>71839057

They smell.

They don't bathe properly or use soap and deoderant. Think this is acceptable and not mud hut Africa tier.

Food smells like an open sewer.

Did I mention they smell?

Other than that I don't mind them at all. Wish they would all have great lives....staying in their own country.
>>
>>71839057
Because at least once a week I get some shitty spam call telling me that my computer was infected with a virus or "this is Steven from the IRS you ower back taxes and we're sueing you" and it's all just damn indian spam calls. I wouldn't mind you guys if you'd just leave me alone.
>>
>>71839057
Okay.

Rural Indian does more open defecation than THE REST OF THE WORLD COMBINED. This is an actual statistic.

As a civilization it is a failure. Pollution. Mass urbanisation because they are forced out of their homes.

Even fresh drinking water is a problem. And this is a country with a massive economy and a space program.

The UK still gives India money because of colonialism. But look at your country.
>>
>>71840292
Us okay Indians, who have loos and internet actually judge a lot about poor Indians man. They talk about Maggi Noodles which is Rs. 10 as if it's expensive and shit. When they can eat Rs. 5 road side roti, so in this case, they can get two plates at 1 price.
>>
DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS
>>
>>71839854
>>71840286
Fuck off sandniggers. Indians just open up their shitty restaurants and stink up the whole street with their shitty POO food and only work in call centers.
>>
>>71840764
>OPEN UP restaurants, and
>WORK in call centres

contributing to society
>>
>Go to theater
>See that some bollywood movies are being shown
>Watch them
>They're far more fun and interesting to watch then any of the western movies playing right now
>They're even actually worried about the people watching it; they'll constantly show "smoking and drinking is bad for you" etc. text at the bottom of the screen when they show someone smoking or drinking
EXPLAIN THIS /POL/.
>>
>>71841179
It's just your shit taste senpai
>>
>>71841047
>contributing to society
>call centers
Even neets probably contribute more to the society.
And only their family members and their other indian friends go to their stinky restaurents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOzTlILnbh0
>This is your people's music
>>
Speaking to Indian Hindu's they think that India is the current superpower and if you say anything bad about their country they immediately get trigger or resort to the "better before UK empire" card.
And the women always bring their food into work and pretty much order everyone to try their weird savoury spicy cake thing. And the scowls you get when you say no is amazing.

Indian muslims can be quite moderate but as soon as a group of them get together you can see the "Rapefugee" mentality towards women and another not-muslim.

All-in-all Indians can be pretty stuck up, but they are not the worse people on the planet.
>>
>>71841350
>Shit taste
Yeah, you do have shit taste. Western movies are all about explosions and gun fights and tits and appealing to the lowest common denominator; versus the Indian movies I saw, which were all the exact opposite. The Indian movies weren't afraid to get creative and artistic with what they wanted shown.
>>
>>71841563
mate I am not fussed either way.

Of all immigrants I have met, Indians are certainly some of the better.

I don't give 2 fucks either way really.
>>
>>71841733
>Western movies are all about explosions and gun fights and tits and appealing to the lowest common denominator
Yeah, maybe if you're a fucking idiot who doesn't bother watching anything else than the capeshit blockbusters.
>>
>>71839057

Taken Uk jobs for call centres.
Ring up bank or anyone about anything get Indian they talk crap never fix anything say sorry then send engineer over.
Clothing and shoes always made India is always badly made last as long me pissing in toilot

you wasted at least week my life with your shity call center staff and week worth work on your shity made products
>>
>>71841942
All the western movies getting released right now are pleb tier casual shit fests. Even movies that aren't superhero films.
>>
>>71839057
Your accent has to be the #1 reason. It's hands down the most gritting fucking accent out there. I fucking wanna beat the shit out of you every time you open your mouth.
You have no sense of courtesy. When people are waiting for an elevator, or to get into a tram, say, no matter if an elderly woman is desperately trying to make her way in, you'll disregard and cavalier into whatever platform. No-sense-of-courtesy.
You put out this horrible stench. You eat so much curry you sweat it out of every pore evidently.

And you're just fucking disgustingly ugly. You have got to be the most ugly race on the face of the earth (maori give you a run for your money).

I just wish we'd nuke the shit out of you desu
>>
This again
>>
>>71839057
I will always hate pakistanis more.
>>
>>71839057
I don't necessarily.
I hate a lot of Indians because:

1. The staring
2. Women can be bitches
3. Men can be dickheads
4. People around my age are extra-cuntish
5. Deliberately talking about people in Punjabi/Urdu even though they're native English speakers
6. Clinging to black culture
7. THE THIRST. Jesus Christ, the thirst
8. The angst
9. The dickheadedness
10. They're often shit at teaching for some reason

I've met some lovely Indians though. And Hindi/Punjabi are on my to-learn lists.

And I like Hinduism and Sikhism.
>>
>>71839057
>he needs reasons to justify his hatred
I bet you vote Congress too you fucking paki
>>
File: 1446040695115.png (119 KB, 1350x900) Image search: [Google]
1446040695115.png
119 KB, 1350x900
>>71839057
Poo in loo is just a way to get you walking turds off the boards which is why we are seeing less and less shitskin posts.

POO IN LOO
>>
>>71842035
You are so cringey it hurts.
>>
>>71841770
Doesn't matter if you're not fucking fussed, you will be when they statrt invading your street.
>>
>>71843262
Uhm, no its not hatred, the criticism actually helps you to see that India isn't some magical country that we need to be OH SO PROUD of. We have problems that need to be addressed, and the sooner people like you realize that, the sooner we could actually become a prospering country.
>>
File: 1449745675204.webm (3 MB, 422x236) Image search: [Google]
1449745675204.webm
3 MB, 422x236
>>71841733
>. Western movies are all about explosions and gun fights and tits and appealing to the lowest common denominator; versus the Indian movies I saw, which were all the exact opposite. The Indian movies weren't afraid to get creative and artistic with what they wanted shown.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcpqnI3gXsE
>>
>>71844653
Oh and don't forget, this is how indians watch movies. You thought america clap was bad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GBFoxcIN7E
>>
>>71844753
Are those poo particals flying around?
>>
>>71844753
Who the fuck would want to go watch a movie with that shit going on.
I'd be less annoyed with Shaniqua and Monique talking on their phones and the clappers.
>>
File: indians.png (722 KB, 721x509) Image search: [Google]
indians.png
722 KB, 721x509
>>71839057

pic related
>>
>>71839057
You guys want to fuck our women but we when want to take one of yours out you all get so goddamn pissy its pathetic. The funnest fuck I had was fucking some indian med student girl and having her brother beg me to stop trying to ruin her not knowing I had already wrecked her.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.