[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf I hate japan now... When will they pay for their war crimes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8
File: 1459204403335.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459204403335.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
wtf I hate japan now... When will they pay for their war crimes?
>>
They got nuked, firebombed, and are still cucked from it.

Plus they gave us anime.

I'd say we're even.
>>
>>71837885
Why are those japs using M1 garands?
>>
>>71839261
They're Arisakas, I believe.
>>
>>71837885
You know how I can tell this pic is fake?

None of the women have been raped.

Japs raped every woman in China and only killed them afterwards.
>>
>>71839463
That and everyone looks like they just got a hair cut
>>
Looks like a movie
>>
>>71839755
the flowers of war is a good movie sempai
>>
>>71837885
It's all right wing propaganda. People of Color never done anything bad and all evil things in the world were done by white people.
>>
Based Japanese executing genetically inferior females.
>>
>>71839052
Well considering the anime is making a generation of white "men" beta faggot hermits, I'd say it's revenge. You probably smell like lotion and feces right now.
>>
Japan is like that weird white kid in school that everyone makes fun of and then he ends up shooting up the school
>>
>>71837885

They had two war crimes trials, one American and one Soviet. Plus getting bombed to hell and back, nuked twice, occupied for 7 years, then having most of their sovereign rights stripped for the last 60 years.
>>
>>71839463
that was just propaganda that got circulated at the time that the winners counted as fact. china was desperate to get help much like britan was desperate to get help

both made up bullshit to get america involved. even then it was dificult to get america to join.

the ultimatum that they handed japan that resulted in pearl harbor didnt have to be issued. and thanks to america declaring war on japan germany declared war on america
>>
>>71839463

How many did they rape? Is the number close to 6 million by coincidence?
>>
Their humiliation is ongoing. Their children and grandchildren are still paying for the crimes of their forefathers.

Time to let go.
>>
File: Imperialst.png (770 KB, 581x633) Image search: [Google]
Imperialst.png
770 KB, 581x633
>We dindu nuffin
>>
Reverse search gives this. Picture in question around 3:05
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4YoDK4dlZU
>>
>>71840095
>just propaganda
>>
so have the chinks released yet another JAPAN EVIL COMMUNISTS NOT THAT BAD film? Apparently their TV is 99% shows relating to this too.

Awful country (China).
>>
You fags fell for the bait. Next you will post in the fucking Palestine/Israel thread this shill makes next to slide.
>>
>>71837885
They were Nuked for it, also who cares. Go away Canada you've only been sovereign since like the 80's, you don't know shit.
>>
File: 71779425.png (267 KB, 1920x600) Image search: [Google]
71779425.png
267 KB, 1920x600
>>71837885
Never, unless China feels like starting WWIII.
>>
>>71841126
the leaf poster is quite right, but gets his dates somewhat wrong.

In 1989 China knew they needed an external foe/anger to keep the masses distracted. So they started raging against Japan again.

Mao actually forgave the Japanese and thanked them, knowing he would have never come to power if not for the Japanese.
>>
>Japan
>Cucked and occupied by US military
>Loves hip-hop culture
>Fuck anime pillows but not each other, declining population and birth rates

>China
>Hates blacks
>Government has to force people from to not have more kids
>Free from imperial/war crime guilt
>Largely independent from the worst of Western pop culture and cultural marxism, and has the means to combat their entrance into the country
>Performing cutting-edge genetic research the west bans due to to controversy

Why haven't you taken the red and yellow pill yet /pol/
>>
File: 1456085211783.gif (2 MB, 320x165) Image search: [Google]
1456085211783.gif
2 MB, 320x165
>>71837885
The nips are the original dindu nuffins. The one time they actually diddoo sumpin they got nuked twice. All those false claims about raping their way through cities and whatnot have as much truth to them as the holocaust.
>>
>>71841531
I dunno, I actually lived in China. Not even cuck posting, girls in Chengdu seemed to like black guys. Girls in north china were totally different though, hated them.
>>
>>71840034
More of a symptom not exactly the cause. Broken families absent fathers feminism and """education"""" is what is doing it.
>>
File: Nanking.jpg (19 KB, 400x294) Image search: [Google]
Nanking.jpg
19 KB, 400x294
Nananananana nanking
>>
>>71841813

Question, what do you think about the Yulin and Tongzilin areas of Chengdu
>>
>>71837885
Every rape and every killing was 100% justified.
China and Korea need to be wiped off the map for the true rulers of aisa to take their reign.
>>
>>71842625
eh, chengdu is pretty good overall, the people have a huge inferiority complex to beijing and shanghai though. When my Beijing teacher looked at my chengdu gfs ID she sneered at it and said "chengdu" before giving it back to her, kek.

but yeah, it's full of easy whores and girls with sparkly eyes and weird skin tones.

I dont know much detail about those areas though, beijing (haidian especially) is my expert area
>>
>>71842840

That sounds about right. Chengdu is definitely more provincial but surprisingly developed now for being so far into the interior. But the air in Beijing is just too comically toxic for it to be worth any feelings of superiority (not that Chengdu air would be considered good by Western standards).
>>
>>71841813
Are you the guy who almost choked for the smog?
>>
>>71843417
I have not posted my china tales in a while so I doubt it.

But yeah, in winter in Beijing it's very dry. Sometimes it won't rain for months, and the wind will stop. So the pollution doesn't go anywhere, and the city becomes like blade runner. It's awful. Your skin breaks apart and I was going to bed everynight shaking with cold sweats.

Cancer is going to be a huge fucking problem there.
>>
File: 1430717559151.png (70 KB, 755x801) Image search: [Google]
1430717559151.png
70 KB, 755x801
>>71842840
>easy asian women
>into black guys

this is of great interest to me
>>
>>71843556
>have not posted my china tales in a while
I remember it from /int/ months ago
And some shopkeeper gave you a drink that solved the breathing problem?
>>
>>71842317
Never change, West Mongolia
>>
>>71837885
>war
>crimes
when will this meme end
>>
>>71843417
>>71843556

Its a mess. Beijing and the northern industrial area worst of all. The US government considers an Air Quality Index of 50 or below to be "good", I think the EU draws the line at something like 40; the worst areas of the US (around Los Angeles) might hit the 60s on a bad day.

Beijing regularly has AQIs in the 300s, and has topped 700 before. From a health standpoint, its equivalent to every child born and raised in Beijing growing up smoking multiple cigarettes per day.
>>
>>71844095
Makes you wonder why don't they move away
You might lose your job but it's better than fucking living in cancer
>>
>>71837885

Why do they have US army helmets?
>>
>>71839261
get your eyes checked m8
>>
>>71837885
Muh feels. Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>71843932
haha not me, seems other guys are for some stupid reason following what I did.

I was in china for two years, in hindsight, it was a total waste of two years of my life. Except that I learned mandarin, which helped me get my current job. But I could have done that in an evening class or something.

>>71844095
Chinese gov gets buttmad when the US posts the real statistics for pollution too. China release fake ones for its apps/news.

In 25 years, pretty much all chinese kids who grew up with this are going to have serious health issues.
>>
>>71837885
I see no problem with this, Chinese are sub human
>>
>>71837885
Japanese is the asian master race. They didn't nothing wrong
>leaf = chink
>>
>>71844257

China has very restrictive rules that tie people to the provinces they were born in and make it difficult to get employment/social benefits outside of it. They also use their own very skewed system of judging air quality, I think they consider anything below 150 to be 'good' and 150-300 to be 'moderate'. And even then they routinely just lie about what the real numbers are. Smart folks will run air purifiers 24/7 inside their homes.
>>
>>71840034

Go read about hikikomori. They themselves are cucked, it's not revenge.
>>
>>71844418
He said china was beautiful but at the same time a nightmare, he posted from the UK too
I can't find his posts in the archive so far
>>
>>71845329
>He said china was beautiful but at the same time a nightmare

That's the best way to sum it up, its the most amazing shithole you will ever visit
>>
>>71837885
why is nobody pointing a gun at the girl on the left and the one in the middle? are they getting spared or what?
>>
>>71845457
its pretty much the perfect place to undergo culture shock too, its part of my research paper.

usually expats last about 1 year half/2 years before calling it quits. Unless they really have NOTHING for them at home, in which case you get the guys who have taught english for 10 years at happy giraffe english school in chaoyang beijing
>>
>>71840293
what is the black dot on the right leg?
>>
>>71845599
They are the designated raping women.
>>
>>71842317
made me kek
>>
>>71837885
Any man who shoots an innocent woman like this has revoked the right to call himself a man. He is nothing more than a savage.
>>
>>71837885
Do you think they shit themselves when they get shot? So if you were those guys you'd be smelling nothing but blood, gunsmoke and shit.
>>
File: frankfurt school.jpg (758 KB, 1608x1600) Image search: [Google]
frankfurt school.jpg
758 KB, 1608x1600
>>71841928
>Broken families absent fathers feminism and """education"""" is what is doing it.
HHHMMMMMMMM
>>
>>71840095
This is true. The Nanking "massacre" also never happened. I don't know how anybody here can deny the holocaust but not question Nanking which is also psych warfare propaganda. Nobody in Japan has ever believed Nanking actually happened. It's too unbelievable and full of the usual tropes that go for the heart strings of readers
>>
>>71837885

They will not, we will not, the Germans did nothing wrong anyways, etc.
>>
>>71845899
my grandads death taught me people unload their bowls after death
>>
>>71837885
>not taking a trophy wife
These faggots werent getting laid when they were pillaging Asia. What a bunch of cucks, thank god they're going away in a century.
>>
>>71837885
They won't
Japs are scum
>>
>>71839052
2 werent enough
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.