[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Pigeon Speaks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 17
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
30 KB, 480x360
BPS goes full degenerate with his new video advocating "microdosing" with LSD. 100% anecdotal, would not expect this channel to put out a video like this.

LSD: Microdosing & the SUPERNATURAL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ekkXrfmPM8

I used this stuff when i was younger and all of the "insights" go away within a week. All it gives is a superiority complex because you think you know more than people that have never tripped.
>>
>>71837711
>DRUGS ARE DEGENERATe
fuck off you straight edgy faggot
>>
>it didn't work for me so this thing sucks

How superior of you.
>>
>>71837711
>All it gives is a superiority complex because you think you know more than people that have never tripped.
this basically
did some lsd when i was in school and i feel like a retard now that im older
>>
File: 1461429829297.jpg (68 KB, 970x816) Image search: [Google]
1461429829297.jpg
68 KB, 970x816
I'm a penis chef making 64 Wendy's a $130,000
>>
File: 1455811279270.jpg (76 KB, 594x395) Image search: [Google]
1455811279270.jpg
76 KB, 594x395
>>71837711
I hate when people don't let new information in because of some retarded moral code. This is why the human race never progresses.
>>
Yet again this is something that will only work for a select amount of people. It has obvious benefits however if you don't have a profession that you enjoy and are masterful at and also already have a good structure of discipline then in your every day life at McDonald's you would most likely just quit and start panhandling. No joke. LSD is not to be fucked with if you aren't exceptional. It will affect a scientist much different than a hobo.
>>
>>71837711
He's talking about microdosing, not going on a full on drug trip. There's a ton of interesting research on the effects of LSD on the brain and it's not so bad if you consider how terrible some of the legal drugs actually are.
>>
File: 1460180443357.png (106 KB, 318x444) Image search: [Google]
1460180443357.png
106 KB, 318x444
>>71838250
You got a pretty rare Stirner here. Take mine, if you want.
>>
>>71837711
>>71837711
>le drugs are bad m'kay? liberals use drugs! jews! meme
>>
>>71838628

i consider microdosing to be retarded.

but taking more acid than you can possibly handle is a good way to find out what you're really all about.
>>
>>71837711

There aren't "insights" so much as it just breaks down mental conditioning. Similar to some bands I could name, the problem isn't really with LSD so much as its fans. Hippies are degenerate scum and like weed and LSD - people assume LSD is causal when in fact it is just being irresponsibly misused.
>>
>>71838655
Much obliged, compatriot.
>>
>>71839276
Exactly. LSD makes you aware of your ability to choose for yourself. The visuals are totally secondary to the feelings, which is what catches a lot of people by surprise. One good, hard trip will open a door that you can't close again and many people aren't ready for it.
>>
>>71837711
>implying neoshamanism isn't based
>>
File: Lingo.jpg (384 KB, 960x672) Image search: [Google]
Lingo.jpg
384 KB, 960x672
>>71837711
>BPS goes full degenerate with his new video advocating "microdosing" with LSD
no he doesn't.

pol and especially amerifags, don't know shit about drugs and how to handle them with care, and get triggered like a bunch of tumblrite retards.
>>
[spoiler] lol [/spoiler]
>>
File: 1397847614945.gif (2 MB, 312x250) Image search: [Google]
1397847614945.gif
2 MB, 312x250
>LSD
>degenerate
>>
>>71837711
No, he went full Nietzsche. The average person needs LSD to grasp master morality. It would erase leftist authoritarian as well.
>>
>>71839130
Although I agree to some extent with the latter, this isn't the topic of the video. The point of microdosing is to allow you to function normally through your day.
>>
>>71837894
Drugs are degenerate. Escapism in general is degenerate
>>
he's a psyop Government run channel.
>>
Is it only my antennas or do you also think the voice is very slimy and effeminate?

God I wish everyone had a baritone voice like stardusk. I know its ad hom but geez I can't take a feminine thin voice telling me drugs are degenerate serious.

Of course one should attack the argument and not the man, still can't help it.
>>
>>71839717
Consider the rampant nature of mental illness and personality disorders in our society. Consider what life will be like for normies on an automated economy.
>>
>>71837711
Microdosing isn't tripping.
>>
>>71839749
defend your claim
>>
File: you don't understand.jpg (22 KB, 298x299) Image search: [Google]
you don't understand.jpg
22 KB, 298x299
>>71837711
I will say that while I think tripping definitely helped me open up my mind more, it would be wise for everyone who advocates drugs as a gateway to enlightenment to remember that drugs are ultimately a crutch - a way for those who have never experienced a greater level of consciousness to catch a brief glimpse which will help guide them. Any supposed "enlightened" person who is still reliant on drugs is nothing but a charlatan, and if you took away his crutches he would be just as crippled as the rest of us.
>>
>>71837711
I always told you idiots he was defeatist, controlled opp.
>>
>>71840112
>implying the powers that be WANT people using LSD
>>
>>71840028
This.
Learn how to properly use your tools or keep the fuck away from them.
>>
is taking microdoses actually a thing? tempted to try it.
>>
File: 1457398505037.jpg (63 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457398505037.jpg
63 KB, 600x600
This thread makes me angry

It has nothing to do with /pol/

we will fight you plebbit fuckers till the end

GTFO /pol/
>>
>still shills the stupid youtuber anyways

go the fuck away already
>>
>>71840357
It's really nice.

>>71840392
This.
>>
>>71837711
Because you can just find it anywhere, right?

What is this, 1968?

He's probably one of those faggots that goes to Haight/Ashbury for Facebook pics.
>>
This channel is a Jewish implant, I knew it all along!
>>
>>71840357

drugs is still drugs . needing any kind of substanche is shit tier
>>
>>71840028
Only true answer
>>
>>71839749
Alcohol, heroin, MDMA, and Marijuana are used for "Escapism", LSD 25 and Psilocybin mushrooms expand the mind.
You become more aware of reality, logic, and emotion.
It's literally the opposite of escapism, it is the forced experience of hyper-realism.
>>
>>71840737
yeah but i'ts like 1.5mg a beginner takes like 200mg
>>
>>71839958
Fucking this jesus christ americans are retarded.

If you take too much codeine you'll get woozy. Does that mean taking a codeine when in pain is wrong? No you fucking idiots.

>inb4 but muh narcotics

Opiates are narcotic too
>>
>>71839717

yeah, i don't get it. and i suspect it's a shitty meme. i knew one guy that did that, and he was a worthless human being, worse than worthless really.

drugs should be done on special occasions full of intent and meaning, you should have a reason, a goal. meditate for a time on what you hope to learn or accomplish. spend time integrating the experience into regular life. document the experience with a handheld audio recorder, notes, camera, for review, analysis, and contemplation.

most people shouldn't do drugs period.
>>
>>71840800
Agreed, smoking weed or whatever to fit in is degenerate. Drinking to get through your problems isn't ideal either. Don't forget DMT, you don't experience reality differently on it, instead you go into a sleep like state where you see a bunch of intense shit. I haven't done it yet but it's on my list.
>>
>>71840908
You mean 30-50ug versus 100-200ug.

>>71840800
>it is the forced experience of hyper-realism.
You're right on this, but:
>expand the mind
won't win anyone over because it sounds like new-age bollocks.
>>
File: 1456313934132.jpg (121 KB, 444x460) Image search: [Google]
1456313934132.jpg
121 KB, 444x460
>people in this thread are stupid enough to think that microdosing LSD makes you trip

My fucking god people. You're arguing about doses of LSD hundreds of times higher than what is classed as a microdose.

It's in the fucking name. Micro. Dose.
>>
>>71840800

MDMA is a psychadelic stimulant. i've made great improvements in myself with MDMA - it provides you an emotional safe space, so to speak, to look at yourself objectively and love yourself, while acknowledging your faults and fears. it's pretty much like, trying to move a full pallet of product with a forklift or without.

of course its mostly only used for raving. not that times of complete ecstasy, release, and joyous celebration are wrong, but we all know a e-tard spinout kid.
>>
>>71841264
>sleep like state

You're an idiot who never smoked DMT and you should find somewhere else to spew your retardation
>>
>>71837711
>tiny doses of LSD help you get off Facebook
>>
>>71840357
I always took micro doses of shrooms.
Everyone always said to eat the whole bag, 4 grams, those people are not responsible.
Using "microdoses" doesn't result in hallucinations or anything extreme.
You'll consider the things in your life that matter the most, and you'll actually have the energy, focus, and patience to form conclusive opinions regarding them.
You'll only have a "bad trip" if you're a horrible person, like a rapist or a thief.
>>
File: plebs.jpg (25 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
plebs.jpg
25 KB, 400x462
micro-dosing, and responsible psychedelic use in general,is for alpha champions, wouldn't expect you cucks to understand.
>>
>>71841535
>>71841568

the only proper dose of a psychadelic is about 3-4 times what you can handle.

you must be thrown on the resources of your very soul in order to learn anything.

doing enough to just get a buzz is totally degenerate.

you have to see reality melt, and all you know vanish, to strip bare the illusions you've built up about who and what you are.

you must pass the trial.

there is no growth without pain. birth is a frightful experience.
>>
>>71842141
Do shut up.
>>
>>71839981

Trying to get away from reality is just denying it, and showcasing you are too weak to handle it on your own.

If you use drugs as a tool of "mind" then you admit your mind is too weak to fight or discover on it's own.
>>
>>71837711
>muh LSD microdose
>no really goyim, try it

BPS confirmed for CIA operative.
>>
>>71842172

consider considering consideration.
>>
>>71842229

>>get """""away"""" from reality.

drugs don't change reality. and most peoples entire mental energy is devoted to ignoring reality. drugs can break that. expose you like a newborn.

you clearly have a view of drugs based on movies...
>>
>>71841310
Well, this is an article regarding a widely reported upon research study where MRI scans were used to monitor the brain activity of people under the influence of shrooms.
It shows their mind became much
more "interconnected".
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11207979/What-your-brain-looks-like-on-magic-mushrooms.html
>>71841348
Fair enough, I've never used it, all I knew was it was a stimulant that allowed councilors to psychoanalyze their patients, I didn't know it had effects directly beneficial to the user.
>>
>>71842229
Relaxing with a small dose of LSD is no different to relaxing with a couple glasses of wine.
>>
>>71837711
>Take tiny doses of LSD so as to get off kikebook that shouldn't even be on in the first place
>No really, I'm not a CIA shill.
>Also, none of my videos will ever be about Jews, in fact, I blame the downfall of modern civilisation on white bitches.

We have lived to see this bullshit happen twice.
>>
>>71842399

>Drugs don't change reality

They don't have to nor do I claim so. They just have to be a distraction. And bring nothing to the user (of significant importance or quantity) besides that distraction.
>>
>>71842530
Do you wank?
>>
>>71842616

No.
>>
File: self.png (587 KB, 707x635) Image search: [Google]
self.png
587 KB, 707x635
>>71842262
>>
File: haram.jpg (94 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
94 KB, 640x960
>>71842648
In what enjoyable activities do you partake?
>>
>>71837711
He said 15 micro grams! That is not enough to make you trip at all.

He is not advocating taking LSD to trip at all. He sighted studies done that show that LSD can alleviate depression and anxiety.

If 15 micro grams of LSD works better than all the other life altering meds prescribed by psychiatrists then I say its a good thing.
>>
>>71842747

Sports, Hunting, Hiking, Reading.
>>
>>71842530

the kind of drugs that we're discussing... well you clearly haven't done them if you think they're a distraction. quite the opposite. everything you see and think is percieved with more clarity and depth than while sober. sober life is full of distractions. the experience of a powerful psychadelic rips all that away.

you can't hide from your own thoughts on acid or shrooms or something. which is why some people lose their shit. they see who they really are and freak out. they can't handle the truth.
>>
>>71842853
well, it can't be worse than SSRI's.
>>
>>71842883

It sounds to me like you some sort of Lapland Shaman trying to make me drink deer piss to be a brave warrior.

But might as well give you benefit of the doubt. So you get your trip, how does it help you?
>>
>all it does is give you a superiority complex

maybe for your shitty personality.

for everyone else it just lets you see things from a different perspective.
>>
>>71842944
>SSRI
Definitely not, I was put on five different ones during my youth and they all fucked me up in various ways.

One of them actually caused me to hallucinate unlike 15 micro grams of LSD would do.
>>
>>71837711
I knew something like this would occur
Black Pigeon is way too well made
>>
>>71837711
i took acid this morning because of that video, im hadly feeling anything, microdosing is a scam, meant to waste your precious crystals
>>
>>71837711

I've experimented with both LSD and shrooms, and I have to say shrooms are probably healthier and more natural. Nobody should be taking more than 1 or 2 grams.
>>
File: 1458972661221.gif (2 MB, 177x150) Image search: [Google]
1458972661221.gif
2 MB, 177x150
>>71843025
>It sounds to me like you some sort of Lapland Shaman trying to make me drink deer piss to be a brave warrior.

fucking kek. underrated
>>
>>71843497
my friend always told me that shrooms were more destructive and deteriorating towards perception, whereas LSD is more useful and insightful.
>>
He needs to stick to politics.

>>71842860
All productive at least. I can't poke holes in these.
>>
>taking drugs of any form especially for coping reasons
Good goys
Make sure to masturbate daily too
It's healthy
>>
>>71843071
Is this meant to be ironic
>>
>>71837711
Classic disinfo.

>Cover a bunch of important and controversial topics factually
>Cover some nutter topic thereby discredit everything you have said and will say

>You should watch this guy-
>You watch that LSD guy? lol

Alex Jones works like this as well. Basically, these plants take monopoly on all controversial topics, branding them as "topics that only nutters and conspiracy-tards care or talk about".
>>
>>71843025

you realize hard truths about yourself that you either are too distracted and low-energy normally to either notice, or accept. you think, what can i do to change this?

you make connections you don't normally make. scientific examinations of peoples brains on acid show that the number of neuron-to-neuron activation is vastly higher, and thoughts that appear as "sparks" of activity, sorta... echo. reflect back. this is why LSD can make time seem like its slowed or stopped. because every thought you think, is thought as if it were to be thought forever - your daily mental life gets put into harsh perspective when you're exposed to yourself and can see that you're thinking in circles and that it's not right and not sustainable.

you have to have courage. you have to take care and effort. take notes.

you have to try and have the right intentions.

but LSD, far from being something that obfuscates, is like a microscope into your mind and soul. it is a tool that extends perception and can be used for mindless amusement or for careful spiritual surgery.
>>
>>71843709
No doubt you'll pick no fault in sex daily.
>>
>>71843730
Literally this.

>Alex Jones recently called out the jew
>now if you ever call out the jew you'll be associated with le ebin fat FEMA shouting filters man
>>
>>71843699
Trip variation is so wild on both of them, it takes a few doses of each until you realise that one acid trip you had was exactly like a mushroom trip. Neither of them reliably gets you anywhere
>>
>>71843730
This desu
The channel was sketchy from the beginning
It pretty much popped out of nowhere with high quality videos
>>
>>71842486
Its actually coming back as treatment for PTSD. Its a shame druggies used it on the weekend to "get wrecked" while mixing it with alcohol and other shit. Many vet lives could have been saved if its medical used had not been suspended.
>>
Can't be any worse than taking anti-depressants or anti-psychotics. The fact that they are even called that is laughable.

Review their history, look at the clinical studies. Their long-term efficacy has been questioned from the beginning, and we still hand them out like candy.
>>
>>71838196
Lucky bastard
>>
File: ivanka jr jr.jpg (420 KB, 1400x1200) Image search: [Google]
ivanka jr jr.jpg
420 KB, 1400x1200
Guys, check out this video of the MSM spin on the Trump Indian Accent incident. Only one minute long, watch it now!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmoZjpYE5WA
>>
>>71844166
I like how they give anti-psychotics to children with aspergers, turning them from quirky children into full-blown pudgy gyno-sufferers with a demonic temper and no theory-of-mind whatsoever.
>>
File: 1460651652100.jpg (33 KB, 540x408) Image search: [Google]
1460651652100.jpg
33 KB, 540x408
>>71842648
Are you this guy?
>>
>>71844354
Giving that stuff to kids is so fucked. There's decent evidence that taking those drugs actually leaves you at higher risk of developing mental illness throughout your life. Entirely misguided that we actually give them to kids. To do that to a developing brain is just wrong.
>>
>>71844798

Fuken hell I forgot about this.
>>
>volunteers take LSD; self-report how it went
>aka, bunch of people who want to take a drug find a way to do so and are happy when they get to take the drug that they wanted to take

amazing
>>
>>71843970
I don't think Alex Jones is the first person that will pop in people's minds when you talk about the jews
>>
>>71840800
Woooooooah maaaaan! My mind is like so open and expanded duuuuuude.
>>
>Watching any other shitty YouTuber other than Stefbot and Brother Nathanael
back to .reddit
>>
>>71837711
I've been on 0,5g doses for cca 16 days altogether in my teens and 20s, it didn't profoundly change anything in my mind or my worldview but the trips were fantastic, you can actually tell that the brain is in overdrive and I was aware of the hallucinations when they happened

I dislike the trip duration (until sleep) and filthy skin you get for a couple of days afterwards plus I wouldn't recommend being in public places while under the influence

I'd recommend psylocibin over LSD any day of the week; it's safer (active dose vs. lethal dose) and the effects wear off faster while the comedown isn't bad, avg duration is similar to ye olde THC high
>>
This micro dosing shit seems like a massive placebo.
>>
File: 1406885121421.jpg (13 KB, 211x173) Image search: [Google]
1406885121421.jpg
13 KB, 211x173
>>71837711
I fucking knew it
>>
>>71845689
>filthy skin

Isn't it just that you're more aware of the dirt that's already on your skin? People say it's good to be very clean before you trip because of this phenomenon.
>>
>>71845977
no, this was the following days after the trip, while being sober

it was like 500% more than normal shedding the outermost layer of skin, the kind you experience at the end of the summer if that paints a picture better for you, but I can't really tell if that was the skin or some stuff coming out of the pores
>>
>>71846479
Weird. Perhaps your body just didn't like it very much. I didn't experience that but I did feel kind of icky once while tripping because I hadn't showered in 3 days.
>>
>i took aspirin once i guess i'm a degenerate now
nothing wrong with using drugs for medical use and self improvement as long as there are no bad/lethal side effects.
you can overdose from nearly anything
you can have diseases from drinking too much milk
in short, everything in moderation
>>
>>71846479
uh that really isn't something most people get
>>
>>71837711
I microdosed psilocybe cubensis mushrooms today. Stop being an edgy faggot
>>
>>71847410
could be, I didn't investigate further
I shower daily btw
>>71847739
idk, didn't really share this with anyone so no input from others on the subject

I also recommend having sex on LSD, best sex I ever had, the gf at the time was blown away as well - not because of superman performance but the way your senses get amplified is ridiculously blissful
>>
>>71848176

i had sex while hippyflipping

yuh bruh muh duhck

had sex on shrooms but couldn't get off, eventually dick got sore.
>>
>>71847943
Look in the mirror
>>
Well what a lot of people don't know about Black Pigeon Speaks is that it was originally a vidya game channel. Seriously, I subbed to his channel way back when he did that Muslim vid only to be shocked that the only other vids he did were some nerdy ass gamer shit that nobody watched. He's since deleted them all but it's funny how everyone seems to think that he just randomly appeared out of nowhere one day when actually he's just some old shit account that nobody gave a fuck about until he put on the mask.

>>71837894
How is being anti-drug considered as edgy? You know what fuck this board. You fuckers are just shitlibs who pretend to be conservative. I put up with a lot of the goofy 4chan culture just to post here but you fucks are nothing but pretenders. You only claim right wing views because it's contrarian. This board reminds me of that Aurini queer who only claimed to be right wing because it gave that bald impotent fuck some attention.
>>
>>71849337

the point is that you're legitimately stupid for your over-reaction to drugs, and it's evidence that all your believes are pure fucking memes. you have no substance. you are a stupid follower.
>>
>>71840028
This dude agrees.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTR3m0qGGXM
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.