[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cakegate thread yall >gay black paster buys cake with LOVE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: whole-foods-cake-x750.jpg (68 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
whole-foods-cake-x750.jpg
68 KB, 750x563
cakegate thread yall

>gay black paster buys cake with LOVE WINS accross the top
>finds out it says LOVE WINS FAG
>makes viral video
>launches lawsuit against whole foods
>security tape shows label had been tampered with
>whole foods counter sues for 100k

what do you guys think is going to happen?
>>
>>71837560
I think is a degenerate fag and deserves all he gets
>>
they're going to settle out of court and the media will never bring it up again
>>
>>71837560
>what do you guys think is going to happen?
It's going to get settled out of court.

In two weeks, everyone is going to forget it happened.
>>
>>71837560
100k is too little, I'd sue for WAYY more, Defamation, Fraud, Being a nigger, being a fag, etc.
>>
>>71837560
Whole Foods did this?
That's fucking hilarious, it's literally Social Justice: The Grocery Store
>>
>>71837560
>gay
>pastor

Why should his opinion on the matter be worth anything?
A walking contradiction and a willing hypocrite not a moral man makes.
>>
>>71837560
>degenerate faggot lies, manipulates evidence, tricks, plays the victim card, cries on goybook, tries to rob (yes the this is robbery by defition) from a simple cake shop to win some ill obtained shekels

so, liberals doing what they always do?
>>
>>71837560
If the whole foods guy did it then the story will be picked up as an LGBT issue in America, if not the story will go quietly into the night. Since it's a whole foods this is probably a fake to get victim bux.
>>
You can tell the fag was written by a different person just by looking at it its much thinner and every letter in the top is done in 1 motion the fag has multiple strokes per letter.
is this shit the new patent trolling?
>>
>>71837560
Just another day of faggots pretending to be victimized. The lettering is different in thickness and spacing; pretty obvious it's fake.
>>
>>71837958
>Since it's a whole foods this is probably a fake to get victim bux.
explain
>>
>>71838046

see

>>71837826
>>
>>71837560
He's gonna lose his ass. Whole Foods is gonna take every cent he's got.
>>
>>71837609
I'm a 9'6" chef at Wendys with a 4 inch penis making over $13.00 an hour.
>>
>>71837560
>gay
>pastor

Gay christians are basically atheists trolling. In norway homosexuals are mainly the only people who go to church and that is not because they are christian, but because they want to make a mockery of the faith.
>>
>>71837846
I find a lot of niggers like being clergymen. That way, they can sit around all day not doing shit and get their churches to keep their sorry asses up.
>>
Not because Im doubting that the pasyor faked the whole thing in the slightest, but just out of curiousity, is the security footage anywhere online? I guess it makes sense that they wouldn't give it out to the public, especially with the case and everything, but I kinda wanted to watch it.
>>
Whole Foods is based as fuck. despite the people who shop there. They don't fuck around.

t. Whole Foods shopper
>>
>>71837765

Why? its not like this gay black pastor could come up with the 100k anyways. It's actually pointless to sue average people unless they have insurance covering them. I doubt this guy has insurance that covers grifting.
>>
Why won't this gay nigger go to jail? Isn't this fraud?
>>
>>71837826

the CEO is actually a libertarian who was openly against obamacare. He just hires the hippies and hipsters to project an image.
>>
>>71839026
I think he will, just give it time.

I hope he has to make a public apology.
>>
>>71837560
All out war.
>>
>>71839706
between who?
>>
File: PastorJordanBrownFagCake.png (926 KB, 1024x1324) Image search: [Google]
PastorJordanBrownFagCake.png
926 KB, 1024x1324
This guy created homophobia that wouldn't have otherwise existed.

He doesn't want equality.

He was to remain a marginalized class so he can continue getting away with being an adult brat.
>>
http://moonbattery.com/links/Hate-Hoax-List.html
>>
>>71837609
I'm a 9 inch chef at McDonald's with a 6'4'' penis making over 130,00 burgers a day.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 300x226) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 300x226
>>71838191
>>71837609 #
I'm a 9'6" Wendy's at penis with a 4 inch chef making over $4.20 blaze it
>>
>>71838753
i would sue him to oblivion anyway. I don't give a shit if he can pay it back, I would ruin him financially out of spite.
>>
The fag part looks pretty different from the other text. This dude fucked up bad.
>>
>>71841175
That's crazy because I'm a 9'6" penis at McDonald's with a $130,000 Wendy's making 6'4" a year.
>>
>>71837560

this kind of shit happens all the time - the muslim woman in new york who cut herself and claimed that racist attackers did it, the three blakc girls who started a fight on a bus and then claimed they were beat by white supremacists until the bus camera footage was released and showed they were lying, and now this. and thats only in like the last couple months and the media does NOT TALK ABOUT IT
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.