[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: swarje.jpg (78 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
swarje.jpg
78 KB, 600x400
How does it feel to know that this is the non-muslim board on the internet that is filled with people who are closest to us fundamental muslims. I tend to agree with people here more than most places on the internet.

The alt-right is weak proto-islamism with racism added. It's pretty similar.
>>
Gtfo you subhuman filth
>>
>>71837471
I'm fully aware that we share interests with Muslims, they stand against degeneracy. With that said, Islam is a religion of savages that throw people from buildings and burn them alive. You also brutalized Christians and most be cleansed at the pyre by the flame of god.
>>
>>71837571
What's up with all the Wendy's shilling? Their burgers are fucking nasty and their fries suck bbc. Seriously, Wendy's is awful and should be banned from America.
>>
>>71837471
>I tend to agree with people here more than most places on the internet.
Then you'll probably understand how we are keen on reintroducing Christianity in NA and parts of ME and there's no possibility of compromise with your kind.
>>
>>71839238
Sounds like a Burger Kike shill to me.
>>
>>71837471
Le horseshoe theory
>>
>>71837571
suck more boston cock bitchbeef
>>
File: img_9515_49955133.jpg (40 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
img_9515_49955133.jpg
40 KB, 400x266
>>71837471
Which country does the red-white houses originate from?
>>
File: westernculuture.jpg (71 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
westernculuture.jpg
71 KB, 720x960
Islam is pretty redpilled. I've been reading into it because of my girlfriend. It really is the answer to degeneracy here in the West.
I also don't want my childeren to become some alcoholic sluts like the media want them to become.
/pol/ should be more open minded when it comes to Islam.
>>
>>71840167
Sverige.
>>
>>71840326
Are you that much of a cuck that you need islam to be red pilled?
>>
File: jewkohn.png (427 KB, 696x755) Image search: [Google]
jewkohn.png
427 KB, 696x755
>>71837471
kill yourself jew
>>
File: 1461154567544.jpg (41 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1461154567544.jpg
41 KB, 960x960
>>71840326
>>
>>71840326
t. Moroccan
the West doesn't need islam to get rid of degeneracy. We need cristian traditions
>>
>>71837471
death to the sandniggers
>>
>>71840326
>literal cuck throwing away his culture for the inferior culture of some bitch

You should be hung. If Islam was the answer their countries wouldn't be filled with degenerate fags, pedophiles, and whores. I'm Israeli and I fucked plenty of Arabs in the states and Europe, funny how you think a retarded sand religion will stop women from being whores.
>>
File: muslims-demotivational-poster.jpg (61 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
muslims-demotivational-poster.jpg
61 KB, 640x427
>>71837471
Couple of things wrong with your theory, Ahmed.
1. This is not a right wing hugbox, despite some Nazi-phile morons thinking it should be. It's just /pol/itically incorrect. All non-programmed opinions are expressed here. That excludes mudslimes by definition.
2. Just because we disagree with someone's views doesn't automatically mean we are going to set them on fire, or behead them for being the wrong religion.
Pisslam is a cancer of the mind, and I can think of nothing worse than having the worlds angriest deluded fuckwits running the planet. I'd rather have our own speshul brand of homegrown potatoheads, to be frank.
Have a horrible day, y'all.
>>
File: mei2015.png (633 KB, 672x534) Image search: [Google]
mei2015.png
633 KB, 672x534
>>71840659
My Moroccan girlfriend is pretty, smart and traditional. So enjoy your Western MTV/Instagram whores.
I'll probably convert to Islam when I marry her, but I'm not sure yet.
>>71840972
Nothing against Jews, but you guys are kind of biased when it comes to Islam.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.