[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do some people not have souls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (275 KB, 703x692) Image search: [Google]
image.png
275 KB, 703x692
Do some people not have souls?
>>
Gingers
>>
>>71837269
and jews. They sell it to the devil at birth.
>>
File: 1460071801419.gif (155 KB, 331x331) Image search: [Google]
1460071801419.gif
155 KB, 331x331
>tfw no soul
>>
>>71837245
I suspect that most do not. If I had to guess I would say somewhere between 5% and 10% of people actually have a soul.
>>
>>71837245
>people
That term is being used way too broadly these days.
>>
Only people that have posted on /pol/ have a soul. The rest are NPC's
>>
seeing how people treat one another unprovoked, i would say that no, not everyone has a soul
>>
Something like a soul doesn´t exist, it´s just a concept from the earlyest days of human developmend, so that our ancistors could differentiate their positon in this world, from the rest of the animals.
The concept alone gave us the oportunety to develop rich and flurish white cultures. Without such interresting thesis, our ancestors could have stayed at the same primetiv and worthless level, like cow´s, chimpanzee or nigger´s
>>
>>71839840

i would not have faith also living in germoney
>>
>>71837245
Here's one thing that's always bothered me. What justifies the belief in a soul?

Is it just a continuation of mankind's instinct to belief there's some supernatural force that distinguishes us from "lower" animals? Or that there's a metaphysical essence to our personhood that transcends our biological existence, and will remain after we die?

Everything about our mind, consciousness, etc. is a product of the biological functioning of our brain. Souls are just a widespread hocus pocus/quasi-religious superstition. No one has a soul.
>>
>>71840609
it is quite literally the personification of a persons personality

the idea that after you die, everything youve done, everything you thought, everything youve been, everything, is condensed down into a pure form. Those with an evil nature to them will show their true intent; those with good intentions/caring personalities will show theirs

its why some people believe that their animals have better "souls" than some people cause the animals loved and cared for the owner and never showed any malcontent
>>
>>71841034
This is a good description of what a soul is as defined by people. But is it a real thing? Do you think it's a real thing?
>>
>>71841174
>is it a real thing

we dont know, we will never know

>do you think its a real thing

i THINK it is, but if my description were to be true than the whole of Christianity (im loosely christian) would be thrown out of the window cause alot of priests are more evil then some murderers in prison right now ans Jesus said all you have to do is believe in him; great works dont count

but intent, doing great works, great charities, being caring, being loving, having empathy/sympathy for those in need. THAT is what makes a person good; not wringing your hands and asking for forgiveness to the air around you then going back to doing MORE evil the next day like a lot of churchgoers do.

Hell i knew a guy who threw a kitten in a microwave, yet that sunday he went to church and acted self righteous. And according to Christianity he goes to heaven and the non christian who is ACTUALLY good doesnt
>>
>>71837245
weebs
>>
>>71837269
I was a ginger until age 3

Was I given a soul?
>>
>>71837245

marxists, nihilists and determinists have no soul.
>>
>>71841801
Came to post this.
>>
>>71841699
>wringing your hands and asking for forgiveness to the air around you then going back to doing MORE evil the next day like a lot of churchgoers do.
I'm from the East Coast region and one sort of cultural meme we have is that Italian and Irish mobsters are always devout catholics, because as long as you ask forgiveness the next day (and it's frequently like "say 50 hail marys") you can literally murder and still get into heaven.
>>
File: 34534745867.png (365 KB, 682x640) Image search: [Google]
34534745867.png
365 KB, 682x640
>>71837245
I want that recorder to be my penis
>>
File: 1457208694066.png (1 MB, 855x960) Image search: [Google]
1457208694066.png
1 MB, 855x960
>>71841915
You must have absorbed one by accident. You should collect more.
>>
>>71842105
Can I have yours?
>>
>>71842162
If you can take it from me it's all yours.
>>
>>71837245
Every human being has a soul. Even animals have a kind of soul. Those souls take different forms and some are more alien to us than others.
>>
>>71837245
Some people have corrupted souls.

With the population boom, there has been an influx of young souls as well. This can be very bad given current cultural climate.
>>
>>71837245
I think society killed mine.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.