[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my Literature TA has a tumblr where she openly says she hates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 9BSmUX1.png (343 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
9BSmUX1.png
343 KB, 720x720
So my Literature TA has a tumblr where she openly says she hates straight cis men. Is there any way to get her fucked by the school? I'm doubtful but she's a colossal cunt.
>>
>>71836155
She's right though you shitlord
>>
Try and record what she says, or show the administration her Tumblr. However, check to see what she says on there before using her Tumblr as evidence to her discrimination.
>>
>>71836155
Link it
>>
>>71836421
Says on where, her tumblr? Why wouldn't that be my evidence then?

>>71836524
No possibilities of pitchforks, sorry family. I'll screenshot it though.
>>
>>71837073
You could most likely use her Tumblr, but use her words against her by using anything that solidifies her hatred of men.
>>
File: tumblrshit.jpg (121 KB, 649x663) Image search: [Google]
tumblrshit.jpg
121 KB, 649x663
You can see from her third note, she's not very smart. Plus she's getting a MFA in Creative Writing xd
>>
Just give her surprise buttsex in the parking lot.
>>
>>71837363
Seems good enough to be used against her. Go use it while you still have the chance.
>>
Say she is unfit to teach do to sexist beliefs and use her tumbler blog as proof.
>>
>>71836155
Complain that it creates a hostile environment where you don't feel 'safe'. Copy the posts where it says that and take it to who ever is in charge of student welfare and the prof. Cite instances of her being a cunt to you or other guys.

Do tell them that you are here for an education not to be abused.

Use their own tactics against them.
>>
Say she raped you.
>>
>>71836155
No matter the evidence the school will do nothing because she is a woman. Just link her tumbr pls
>>
>>71838271
bing bing bing. Yep, that'll do it, just as long as the posts are inflammatory enough. This is pretty much the go-to vague, generic, but effective complaint to get someone at least suspended.
>>
>>71838392

This, and say that you are gay for bonus points to make her look like a homophobe
>>
>>71838505
It's better to at least try than do nothing at all and then complain. It's time she gets exposed to the light she hides from out of fear of people going against her.
>>
>>71837363
That first paragraph, she's practically begging to be dominated by a stronk man
>>
You have to have proof this is her tumblr, as in she has to have claimed it was hers in class or through some other media (her kikebook).

Then you just approach the dean/president and say that you don't feel safe. Make sure you point out that you didn't know there was someone that hated you because of who you were teaching before you took the class. And it doesn't matter if she's 4'11" and you're 6'2", if she says she "hates straight cis men" and you're a straight cis man, you can claim you don't feel safe in her class.

They'll either take action or you'll have the PERFECT grounds for a lawsuit.
>>
>>71836155
You have to hoist her by her own petard, the school is not going to take your feelings about her whining about men seriously since they hired the cunt in the first place. Look for something incriminating on her tumblr and show it as evidence that she makes minority students feel unsafe or that she's deeply unprofessional in some way (if she whines about her job that counts)
>>
>>71838956
That's absolutely not the way academia works dude, you can't claim to be discriminated against or 'feel unsafe' as a majority/'privileged' group, that only works in less communist places where the majority of assholes working there don't have tumblr accounts
>>
>>71838956

The syllabus has her twitter and her tumblr is in her twitter bio heh. She's not very smart.

The first book we read in class was The Handmaid's Tale which is a book about feminism and she even brought the word up in class talking about how feminism is good for everyone. Then we just finished The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao and I was looking at her kikebook cuz she's a gross cunt and she has fat activism shit and immigration shit on there and that what the Oscar Wao book is about.

I'm not posting her tumblr. Her real name is all over it n shit.
>>
Dude. I wouldn't bother getting my name attached to any b.s. like that.

Just get your degree and leave the fucktards to their own devices in "academia".
>>
>>71839095

I go to one of the regent universities in Iowa. I thought Iowa was impermeable to this shit, but she's from Chicago SO I GUESS NOT.
>>
>>71836155

You wouldn't happen to be going to Delta by chance?
>>
>>71839512

That's prob what I'm gonna do :/ I'm getting a B+ so I have that going for me.

Other fun facts about her:

She's self diagnosed with anxiety and adhd
She uses a diva cup
She wears overalls to class
She's fat and has a pic of her fitbit I think? steps and brags about how she only got 30 in a day once

She quoted one of my papers in her tumblr.
>>
>>71840104
In what context did she quote you?
>>
>>71841044

I wrote a nice line and she gushed over it
>>
>>71837363
Wow; she's really terrible at writing.
>>
>>71840104
Wasn't even aware that women could have ADHD. Thought it was a boy thing.

Anyway, as someone who has been to mental health professionals for anxiety, she can go hang for the self diagnosis shit.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.