[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cops are being Called Racist for Not Rescuing 3 Black Girls Who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1427644742561.jpg (15 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
1427644742561.jpg
15 KB, 600x434
All 3 black girls have criminal histories, ALL WITH ARRESTS FOR GRAND THEFT AUTO.

Sheriff says that 66% of the crime committed in his county are done by BLACK JUVENILES.

Damn.

Blacks are a cancer on society.

From the description in the video below:

>3 young black girls died on March 31, 2016 running from the police in a stolen vehicle. Teenagers with a criminal record longer than you could even imagine. The Sheriff of Pinellas County, gives us statistics about the crime coming out of black communities. It is very disproportionate and extremely sad. What is the answer? I break down this video and give my opinion on the matter. My video is in no way an attempt to mock the 3 girls who lost their life. Instead, we should use this to help get this very important message out there and start making some changes. It is a battle zone within this country and the cops are not the problem. Black lives matter is a joke and it pisses me off to see them harping on cherry picked incidents and continue to ignore facts when presented. Race relations have to improve in this country and I will not back down from this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBqpx0rqYAs
>>
>>71836063
>cops pull them over.
>get called racist for discrimination.
I doubt they even cared.
>>
>They steal a car
>They resist arrest
>They drive into a river
>Cops STILL make an attempt to save them but due to hazardous conditions are forced to fall back

>RACIS FUCKING COPS AGAIN

Between this and what happened in Chicago, I'm hoping people start to see a pattern in this shit.

The unjust deaths of a handful of black people don't negate the very real problem of black crime in this country. People need to take some fucking responsibility.
>>
>>71836063
What an opportune time to be a nation-wrecking, shit-stirring kike and a nigger to gets some gibsmedats.

Demonizing of whites and cops and several lawsuits to follow.
>>
Blm doesn't care about facts, they are a political movement designed to overthrow the current power structure.
>>
>>71836063
This might be the feel good story of 2016. 3 underage dindus, crimal records longer than my shopping list, CANT SWIM, parents blaming cops, media blaming rasicm. A perfect firestorm to show people on the fence that blacks really just are terrible.
>>
>>71836063
darwin took care of them
>>
>>71837149
niggers need to learn to swim

how is drowning even possible? like just close your eyes and relax nigga your body is less dense than water just how is it even possible for a human body to drown? even dead bodies float
>>
>>71836063

From last thread, Colins video: Listen to the mother.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EschrbihJFk
>>
>>71837414

People initially sink when their lungs fill with water. They only float to the surface after some time.

"As a general rule, yes. A cadaver in the water starts to sink as soon as the air in its lungs is replaced with water. Once submerged, the body stays underwater until the bacteria in the gut and chest cavity produce enough gas—methane, hydrogen sulfide, and carbon dioxide—to float it to the surface like a balloon"
>>
>>71836063

That thread kept me entertained while on a sad bus ride from work the other day

Thanks for being you, /pol
>>
>>71837414
Even an experienced swimmer can drown if they panic and gulp water. Once you've swallowed enough it fucks up your buoyancy so you'll still float, but your head will be submerged.

Still, none of that has much to do with being a stupid nigger and driving a stolen car into a swamp and dying because there's grass and mud blocking the doors.
>>
>>71837859
>>71838188

>fall into water
>don't inhale the water
>notice that body naturally floats
>make a concentrated effort to jolt head above waterline every 10-15 seconds to inhale
>not die

too hard for niggers. unsurprising.
>>
>Be American
>Get sho- errr
>Die from drowning
>>
File: 1450430742735.gif (3 MB, 442x189) Image search: [Google]
1450430742735.gif
3 MB, 442x189
WHY
CAN'T
NIGGERS
SWIM?
>>
File: 1454453454110.gif (2 MB, 277x342) Image search: [Google]
1454453454110.gif
2 MB, 277x342
>>71838426

The key is to avoid initial panic. If you stay calm and aren't some malshapen ambulocetus, one can float with their mouth above water for quite some time without much effort.

I'll never get how blacks never learn to swim. This story is like every stereotype roled into one.
>>
I swam 5 kilometres once to an island because I fell off a boat, drunk. I was greatly out of shape, but I still did it by taking it slow and swimming on my back. I'm not a master swimmer so how can healthy people just go and drown in a situation like that?
>>
>>71839823
Because they're not healthy
>>
>>71836812

>Dindus
>Taking responsibility

Good one
>>
>>71839907

I'm wasn't healthy either.
>>
>>71836063

I hate niggers, but I hate the faggot who made this video even more.
>>
File: inc.gta4.jpg (521 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
inc.gta4.jpg
521 KB, 1920x1080
5:38
>Grand Theft Auto : Vice City
>Grand Theft Auto : Sand Andreas
>>
>>71839357
I can swim.
>>
>>71837414
Chimpanzees have an inherent fear of the water. (I believe they have negative buoyancy.) It's probably genetic.
>>
>>71836063
Jesus America. 30 million illegals and nobody can clean a pond.
>>
>>71836063

They probably would have caused the cops to drown in the rescue attempt. I doubt they were calm and I doubt they would have been calmer when the cops were dragging them out and bringing them to safety.
>>
>trapped in a car and drowing in a swamp

What a horrific way to die. Feel good story t.b.h.
>>
it's hilarious how the fact that a dindu committed a crime prior to whatever "racism" occurs is completely glossed over
>>
>>71837414
My guess is that the shrubbery made it hard for them to open the door to get out, but it let water in, or maybe a window was down. If I'm not mistaken, they didn't drown outside the car, they were inside the car when they died. Cops said they even heard muffled screams.
>>
>>71836063
Crime has been going down, how can it be an epidemic?
>>
>>71841178
They actually released the audio. It's pretty hard to listen to, at least for me. I can't imagine being one of the cops that had to listen to it in person.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1vPvBLgwfzE
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.