[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about Bill Cooper? Most red-pilled man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: hm5195653b.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hm5195653b.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
What does /pol/ think about Bill Cooper?

Most red-pilled man of the modern age or a lunatic?

He literally predicted the 9/11 attacks and that

> Osama would be the scapegoat weeks before the attacks happened.

> One of the most brilliant historians and orators I've ever seen.

> Was one of the first people to discover and document Area 51

> Had the most subversive radio show I've ever heard

> Killed by feds right after 9/11

Dude was so fucking base but also a little crazy and an alleged alcoholic. He originally gained prominence as a UFO whistle blower and then became a militia anti-fed dude.
>>
File: COOPER.jpg (70 KB, 500x698) Image search: [Google]
COOPER.jpg
70 KB, 500x698
>>
he would've been a huge figure in talk radio now if he hadn't have been half a tard and shot at the police
>>
>>71835949
Who?
>>
He's awesome.
I think they killed him because he didn't care about naming zionism.

His UFO stuff is awesome.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a3IXw1nGCw
>>
>>71835949
He was an alcoholic liar who was obviously mentally disturbed.

That said, he did speak some truth.
>>
Nailing word for word how 9/11 would happen, who would get blamed for it and what would happen afterwards three months in advance was pretty amaz-a-balls senpai.
>>
File: 1461340241784.jpg (239 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1461340241784.jpg
239 KB, 800x800
You /pol/ niggers don't know about Bill Cooper? You motherfuckers think you're red pilled?
>>
>>71836876
no one cares lol
>>
>>71835949
>believe nothing unless you can prove it with your own research
Skepticism is a good intellectual trait to have but this is just extreme; you would have to spend your life proving the most mundane things to be sure of anything.
>>
lol so he was a vietnam vet. no wonder the grisly end.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.